Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better remove your "I love my _______" bumper stickers. ISIL is going to bomb your house.

5 posters

Go down

Better remove your "I love my _______" bumper stickers.  ISIL is going to bomb your house. Empty Better remove your "I love my _______" bumper stickers. ISIL is going to bomb your house.

Post by Rocinante October 10th 2014, 1:12 pm

LOOKOUT!  TERRORISTS!! ... Okay they're over here.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Better remove your "I love my _______" bumper stickers.  ISIL is going to bomb your house. Empty Re: Better remove your "I love my _______" bumper stickers. ISIL is going to bomb your house.

Post by LoneWolfSparty October 10th 2014, 1:12 pm

Stuff is getting serious.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Better remove your "I love my _______" bumper stickers.  ISIL is going to bomb your house. Empty Re: Better remove your "I love my _______" bumper stickers. ISIL is going to bomb your house.

Post by Rocinante October 10th 2014, 1:19 pm

Yeah I mean after all, these are the same guys that pulled off 911... wait no they're not. This is not a credible threat. Whoever put this information out to the public is an idiot.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty October 10th 2014, 1:23 pm

Rocinante wrote:Yeah I mean after all, these are the same guys that pulled off 911... wait no they're not. This is not a credible threat. Whoever put this information out to the public is an idiot.

Yeah, and no one thought a jihhadist could kill 13 at Fort Hood either. That's my fear, jihadists on U.S. soil going to service members families' homes and killing them.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano October 10th 2014, 1:23 pm

between getting bombed over my yellow "I Support the Oil Companies" ribbon on my gas-guzzling SUV and Ebola.. the mainstream media has me terrified to leave my house..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano October 10th 2014, 1:24 pm

Rocinante wrote:Yeah I mean after all, these are the same guys that pulled off 911... wait no they're not. This is not a credible threat. Whoever put this information out to the public is an idiot.
the mainstream media needs to make sure that the gullible sheep who pay attention to them are sufficiently scared.. it's what keeps their ratings up.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook October 10th 2014, 5:02 pm

Better remove your "I love my _______" bumper stickers.  ISIL is going to bomb your house. Corporatocracy
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanGuard October 11th 2014, 10:41 am

Well, you DID link to Fox News...
SpartanGuard
SpartanGuard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down