Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game

+21
Ned Stark
Travis of the Cosmos
Bizarro Fletch
tGreenWay
Rocinante
Giant Moose
Ass Dan
NigelUno
tTito
LoneWolfSparty
SeeRockCity
WhiteBoyHatcher
AvgMSUJoe
MSURed
TrueGreenSpartan
duffy munn
maizegoblue
DWags
xsanguine
Notorious GiB
tanfan!
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-24, 10:10

Giant Moose wrote:

Why are you now a secretary? And can you bring me some coffee?

“I hear you say 'Why?' Always 'Why?' You see things; and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?”

― George Bernard Shaw
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game - Page 2 Empty Re: Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game

Post by Guest 2014-04-24, 10:32

DWags wrote:I'm hoping in my best BobbySak type of way, that this site doesn't become as obsessed with the RCMB as the RCMB is with Michigan issues.   Razz 

I disagree, wouldn't it make this board one better? We'd have dual obsessions, the message board equivalent of 11.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-04-24, 10:46

DWags wrote:

You know, I was born 11-16-61, am I older then you? I think you me ancient spartan and a few others are really the only ones who should be in the Geronte. We hit the age requirement.

That makes you older than me, pops.
Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game - Page 2 4113017228 But not by much. Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game - Page 2 4177874726
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-04-24, 10:50

Tanfan! wrote:I decided for shits and giggles to log onto the RCMB.  Hadn't been on there in over a week. I wanted to see how things were going given the rise in membership here. The annual RCMB spring game tailgate is a go!  Problem is, Trevor the host isn't going. He is allowing those on the RCMB to borrow his tents and equipment for a tailgate.  It's already starting folks.  The apathy.   Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game - Page 2 2809484752

Bro, you have ZERO self control.  Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game - Page 2 502811600  Not hating, just laughing at the fact that you always talk a big game about never going back and like Michael Corleone you get sucked back in. You have quit that place "forever" like 20 times.

tRCMB is like your psycho ex GF that you know is bad for you and turns you into a bitter, nasty bastard, but you can't stop going back every now and then for a taste.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-04-24, 11:00

duffy munn wrote:

Then maybe people shouldn't be making "friends" based on a freaking message board.

Wanna be my friend? We can hang out and do friend stuff.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-24, 12:29

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

Bro, you have ZERO self control.   Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game - Page 2 502811600   Not hating, just laughing at the fact that you always talk a big game about never going back and like Michael Corleone you get sucked back in. You have quit that place "forever" like 20 times.  

tRCMB is like your psycho ex GF that you know is bad for you and turns you into a bitter, nasty bastard, but you can't stop going back every now and then for a taste.

I'd have to agree with this assessment.  Stay thirsty my friend
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ned Stark 2014-04-24, 12:36

Tanfan! wrote:

Are you freaking kidding me? I giggle all the time whilst shitting and reading this board.

Just curious, do you giggle because of something that you are reading on the board, or do you giggle because having your butthole expanded by the shit you're pushing out feels good and tickly? NTTAWWT.
Ned Stark
Ned Stark
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-24, 12:40

Tanfan! wrote:

Actually not, I was allowed to post on the RCMP for over 12 years until the new Mods decided to make it a t blower only board.

....and ban you if you even remotely suggest they now mod things differently
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-24, 12:42

I wonder if he'd let us borrow his stuff? Question 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-04-24, 12:51

maizegoblue wrote:Spring games suck....

You only feel that way because your team sucks ass.
 Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game - Page 2 2809484752 
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-24, 12:55

Ned Stark wrote:

Just curious, do you giggle because of something that you are reading on the board, or do you giggle because  having your butthole expanded by the shit you're pushing out feels good and tickly? NTTAWWT.

Let's make love
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ned Stark 2014-04-24, 13:04

Tanfan! wrote:

Let's make love

I'm warming up for you  Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game - Page 2 3434560931 
Ned Stark
Ned Stark
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-11-25, 21:50

Tanfan! wrote:I am trying to figure out which one of the above posters eviscerated me the best. Nigel's post to me gets the nod. It was subtle and straight to the point. It pointed out my deep seated animosity and then correctly advised me to "let it go." Well done. I feel as though a tremendous burden has been lifted from my shoulders. I can now go on in life knowing that two boards can exist in the cyber universe. Thank you, Nigel. Thank you for relieving me from all the pain.

You're welcome. Happy Thanksgiving.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-11-25, 23:01

MSURed wrote:Trevor doesn't care for the spring game and rarely (never?) goes. I went 4-5 years in a row and he was never there. And saying tRCMB spring tailgate is 'on' might be an overstatement, since AASpartan has always put it on and hasn't posted in the thread  scratch 

Why do you only come here to defend THEM? It makes us feel like you don't like us.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2014-11-26, 02:40

Rocinante wrote:

Why do you only come here to defend THEM? It makes us feel like you don't like us.

I don't think Red has been here in quite a while. Took me a minute to realize this thread was from April. Then you add to this that she probably doesn't like us. So there's that.....
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-11-26, 09:14

Frank Ricard wrote:

I don't think Red has been here in quite a while. Took me a minute to realize this thread was from April. Then you add to this that she probably doesn't like us. So there's that.....
This is yet another example of Nigel's obsession with defeating my premium poster status as he continues to spend his free time searching for threads I generated in order to bump to win at the Internet. The insecurity level manifested by his inexorable obsession with me is flattering (since he thinks about me 24/7) and indicative of a major personality disorder.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-11-26, 09:21

Tanfan! wrote:
This is yet another example of Nigel's obsession with defeating my premium poster status as he continues to spend his free time searching for threads I generated in order to bump to win at the Internet. The insecurity level manifested by his inexorable obsession with me is flattering (since he thinks about me 24/7) and indicative of a major personality disorder.
I think about you 24/7 too big guy. Especially when I'm in the shower and when my balls are in a steel clamp and my face is covered maple syrup.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-11-26, 10:13

Tanfan! wrote:
my premium poster status

And we talk about scUM delusion.

Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game - Page 2 2102841802
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-11-26, 10:23

Tanfan! wrote:

The premium poster who now can't even handle duffy on tRCMB....Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game - Page 2 1966794946
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-11-26, 11:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

The premium poster who now can't even handle duffy on tRCMB....Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game - Page 2 1966794946

Your mod nigel abandoned your board as soon as he found out his ban was lifted. How ironic is that green roses.  Lol lol!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-11-26, 11:31

Is this like... a message board civil war thread? Weird.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-11-26, 11:47

Nah, it's more like TanFan sounding like a scUMmer talking about the glory days with Bo. You know, when they went 9-3, go humiliated in a bowl game and considered themselves elite (a premium poster).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-11-26, 11:57

Tanfan! wrote:

Your mod nigel abandoned your board as soon as he found out his ban was lifted. How ironic is that green roses.  Lol lol!

My..board? What? The one I prefer to post on? I don't identify with message boards, old man.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-11-26, 12:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Hi green roses. Lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-11-26, 13:01

Tanfan! wrote:

Hi green roses. Lol

Who? You think I made another name on RCMB? Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game - Page 2 1966794946

Who do you think I am? Some kind of loser who gets into long lasting e-fights with people at the age of 65? Trevor is not attending the Spring Game RCMB tailgate or game - Page 2 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2