Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it just me or is the "Quote" button...

4 posters

Go down

Is it just me or is the "Quote" button... Empty Is it just me or is the "Quote" button...

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-04-24, 11:31

Intermittent?

Sometime there... sometimes not.

Or Did I screw something up with the Stylish?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or is the "Quote" button... Empty Re: Is it just me or is the "Quote" button...

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-24, 11:45

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Intermittent?

Sometime there... sometimes not.

Or Did I screw something up with the Stylish?

Always there for me.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or is the "Quote" button... Empty Re: Is it just me or is the "Quote" button...

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-24, 12:43

Its terrible. I just want to quote the post I'm responding to. Not the entire fucking thread
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-24, 12:43

blanch32 wrote:Its terrible.  I just want to quote the post I'm responding to.  Not the entire fucking thread

They fixed that. Hit quote on this.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-24, 12:44

blanch32 wrote:Its terrible.  I just want to quote the post I'm responding to.  Not the entire fucking thread
I think it was changed now. You have to click the multi quote thread now in order to quote more than that person  Is it just me or is the "Quote" button... 969504605
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-04-24, 12:46

Unfortunately, because of websense, wherever the quote function or graphic is coming from must be blocked. On the darker replies I can see 4 tiny dots. It is what it is, I don't think I'm going to be able to talk IT into changing their policies.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down