Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heat and SRC, where'd the Thanks button go?

4 posters

Go down

Heat and SRC, where'd the Thanks button go? Empty Heat and SRC, where'd the Thanks button go?

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-28, 16:01

I haven't seen it today? used to show up on people's posts next to Multi-quote and quote.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Heat and SRC, where'd the Thanks button go? Empty Re: Heat and SRC, where'd the Thanks button go?

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-28, 16:09

Should show up in this post.

"Thanks" is really meant for the OP to tag a post in the thread as having answered/solved the question/issue in the OP. Not always applicable to tSwill, but it's turned on anyway.

So, to see a "Thanks" button at all, you must be the OP & there must be at least 1 reply in the thread for you to "Thank" (not your own). Only one post can be "Thanked" in a thread which will cause that post to be shaded green.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Heat and SRC, where'd the Thanks button go? Empty Re: Heat and SRC, where'd the Thanks button go?

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-28, 16:11

Oh, gotcha. That makes sense.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-28, 16:12

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Oh, gotcha. That makes sense.

Good. Now kindly thank my first post.  tongue 
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2014-04-28, 16:12

Is there a negative vote button that I am not seeing? Clicked on my profile the other day and saw that i had 5 "negative votes".
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-28, 16:13

Heat Miser wrote:

Good. Now kindly thank my first post.  tongue 

Bossy bunghole................
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-28, 16:16

tig ol bitties wrote:Is there a negative vote button that I am not seeing?   Clicked on my profile the other day and saw that i had 5 "negative votes".

Heat and SRC, where'd the Thanks button go? 502811600 You might have got those before I changed the "up/down vote" system to the "like" system. There is no dislike button, but the up/down vote has not been completely removed. Call it an Easter egg.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2014-04-28, 16:45

Heat Miser wrote:

Heat and SRC, where'd the Thanks button go? 502811600 You might have got those before I changed the "up/down vote" system to the "like" system. There is no dislike button, but the up/down vote has not been completely removed. Call it an Easter egg.
I think I gave out some negs when I was viewing the board on my phone.

There were little + -  symbols at the far right edge, I was clicking hoping it would resize the page, but nope it was some sort of random votes from me; you can consider them a gift!
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down