Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade...

+9
GRR Spartan
bullwrinkle
AvgMSUJoe
Zapp Brannigan
xsanguine
MasonGuy
Rocinante
Cym Jim
Robert J Sakimano
13 posters

Go down

Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade... Empty Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade...

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 12:20

"I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro," he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, "and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids -- and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch -- they didn't have nothing to do. They didn't have nothing for their kids to do. They didn't have nothing for their young girls to do.

"And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?" he asked. "They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I've often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn't get no more freedom. They got less freedom."

Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade... 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade... Empty Re: Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade...

Post by Cym Jim Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 12:29

Hi Bob - welcome to The Swill Bin!*

Bundy is no racist. Richard Mack, a right-wing former sheriff who helped organize the militia that gathered at Bundy's ranch, said the rancher and his supporters were like "Rosa Parks refusing to go to the back of the bus." National Review correspondent Kevin D. Williamson wrote that the Bundy's struggles with the law paralleled those of Mahatma Gandhi.

*name subject to change.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade... Empty Re: Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade...

Post by Rocinante Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 14:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:"I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro," he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, "and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids -- and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch -- they didn't have nothing to do. They didn't have nothing for their kids to do. They didn't have nothing for their young girls to do.

"And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?" he asked. "They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I've often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn't get no more freedom. They got less freedom."

Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade... 1966794946

Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade... Is-this-real-life-o
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 14:47

Cym Jim wrote:Hi Bob - welcome to The Swill Bin!*

Bundy is no racist. Richard Mack, a right-wing former sheriff who helped organize the militia that gathered at Bundy's ranch, said the rancher and his supporters were like "Rosa Parks refusing to go to the back of the bus." National Review correspondent Kevin D. Williamson wrote that the Bundy's struggles with the law paralleled those of Mahatma Gandhi.

*name subject to change.
yeah - clearly he just wants his country back... like all of the other right wingers.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 14:52

it'll be funny to see how republicans and Fox News handle this.. will they try to distance themselves from a knuckle-draggin' racist?

or do they just want their country back?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 16:01

This guy just turned to poison.  It doesn't forgive any of the over the top response by the Federal Government to his situation, but this guy right now is done and more than likely his cause is as well.

And "Hello!" Bobby Sak. It is good the see you again my friend. Also a shout out to Cym Jim for inviting me to attend. Thank you Jim!
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Thu 24 Apr 2014 - 16:41

MasonGuy wrote:This guy just turned to poison.  It doesn't forgive any of the over the top response by the Federal Government to his situation, but this guy right now is done and more than likely his cause is as well.

And "Hello!" Bobby Sak.  It is good the see you again my friend.  Also a shout out to Cym Jim for inviting me to attend.  Thank you Jim!

Hey Mason, welcome! Things are a little slow right now, so start some threads and help get things rolling!
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 8:15

MasonGuy wrote:
And "Hello!" Bobby Sak.  It is good the see you again my friend.  Also a shout out to Cym Jim for inviting me to attend.  Thank you Jim!
great to see you here!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 8:16

republicans are running from their hero like Sarah Palin from a library..

oh - and just so you know, they're not racist.. but some of their best friends are.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 9:47

Here's the full (unedited) version of his speech;

Honestly... I think Cliven Bundy stole this from Rev. Jesse Jackson... Cliven is a fucking plagiarist;

"Jesse Jackson suggests welfare is worse than slavery"

m.timesdispatch.com/news/state-regional/virginia-politics/jackson-suggests-welfare-has-been-worse-than-slavery/article_257b8879-1564-5dde-928c-37713a2cd9c1.html?mode=jqm

I can't even fucking source a goddamn fucking thing because of this stupid fucking 7 day fucking rule about posting links. We're all new members for ****'s sake... eliminate this fucking bullshit!

/angryrantover.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zapp Brannigan Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 11:07

I haven't really followed this very closely, but what is the dealio with his bodyguard. Saw an interview with him this morning and he seemed oblivious to any potentially racist overtones to Bundy's remarks.
Zapp Brannigan
Zapp Brannigan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 11:14

it's funny watching republicans defend government welfare queeens who are racists..  Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade... 969504605 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 11:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's funny watching republicans defend government welfare queeens who are racists..   Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade... 969504605 

I'm just glad the media is giving us something juicier to pay attention to so that we don't have to pay attention to the issue at hand.

You're right, Bob.... it's sooooooo much easier when they're just racists. All of 'em.  Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade... 969504605
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 11:20

Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade... Bilde?Site=C4&Date=20140425&Category=BLOG24&ArtNo=140424009&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0&Mike-Thompson-Cliven-Bundy-Tea-Party-can-t-stand-called-moochers
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by bullwrinkle Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 12:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:"I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro," he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, "and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids -- and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch -- they didn't have nothing to do. They didn't have nothing for their kids to do. They didn't have nothing for their young girls to do.

Bobby, you've been on this new board for damned near a day now, and have yet to post anything derogatory about Sarah Palin, or any other uppity conservative woman who doesn't know her place. If you're gonna hang out here in the Swill Bin - then you better bring your racist mysogenistic A game. I demand better! Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade... 502811600 
bullwrinkle
bullwrinkle
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 27 Apr 2014 - 22:14

Bullwrinkle posts  Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade... 2809484752 
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallenangle Sun 27 Apr 2014 - 22:53

Zapp Brannigan wrote:I haven't really followed this very closely, but what is the dealio with his bodyguard.  Saw an interview with him this morning and he seemed oblivious to any potentially racist overtones to Bundy's remarks.

His bodyguard of 6 years, black dude, said he's not the least bit racist and he would take a bullet for him. I think I'll go with his opinion over those of Bobby Sak and his ilk
Fallenangle
Fallenangle
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 28 Apr 2014 - 0:17

Fallenangle wrote:

His bodyguard of 6 years, black dude, said he's not the least bit racist and he would take a bullet for him. I think I'll go with his opinion over those of Bobby Sak and his ilk

Wow you're dumb.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallenangle Mon 28 Apr 2014 - 0:53

Rocinante wrote:

Wow you're dumb.

Calling a black man a liar with no proof is not very cool man
Fallenangle
Fallenangle
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 14 May 2014 - 11:31

Can I just say how epic and awesome this whole affair has been?

I mean, I could not have scripted a better story than this one. All the flies flocked to this moron and were rallying around him and his repression by the big bad liberal government that wanted to take his legacy and redistribute his wealth and he goes off on this disgustingly racist rant, and then doubles down on it when given the chance to retract.

And now, in his name, a bunch of redneck idiots are taking their ATVs on lands that are off limits to motorized vehicles while armed just daring the feds to stop them.

Time to take these douchebags out.

Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade... 2014-05-12-laapphotoaptopixpubliclandsutahshowdownjpg20140510
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Wed 14 May 2014 - 16:20

Rocinante wrote:Can I just say how epic and awesome this whole affair has been?  

I mean, I could not have scripted a better story than this one.  All the flies flocked to this moron and were rallying around him and his repression by the big bad liberal government that wanted to take his legacy and redistribute his wealth and he goes off on this disgustingly racist rant, and then doubles down on it when given the chance to retract.  

And now, in his name, a bunch of redneck idiots are taking their ATVs on lands that are off limits to motorized vehicles while armed just daring the feds to stop them.  

Time to take these douchebags out.

Fox News/Conservative Hero - The Knuckle-Dragging Rancher - Goes On Racist Tirade... 2014-05-12-laapphotoaptopixpubliclandsutahshowdownjpg20140510

Take them out!?! That is a little extreme don't you think? I am not saying that the Feds won't kill some of these guys, but I hope they don't. This isn't worth any loss of life.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 14 May 2014 - 17:25

MasonGuy wrote:

Take them out!?!  That is a little extreme don't you think?  I am not saying that the Feds won't kill some of these guys, but I hope they don't.  This isn't worth any loss of life.  

Oh Jesus shut up. I didn't mean kill them.

A couple broken legs might be nice though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Wed 14 May 2014 - 21:22

Rocinante wrote:

Oh Jesus shut up.  I didn't mean kill them.

A couple broken legs might be nice though.

I could see that.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 15 May 2014 - 8:06

if it were a black single mom on welfare, the republicans wouldn't be defending her.. however, a racist white guy living off the government is reason to make him a hero.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 13:18

What a shocker. The government lied. Repeatedly.

Mistrial declared in Cliven Bundy standoff case

LAS VEGAS - A federal judge Wednesday declared a mistrial in the prosecution of Nevada cattleman Cliven Bundy, his two sons and a co-defendant, citing the government's "willful'' failure to turn over multiple documents that could help the defense fight conspiracy and assault charges in the 2014 Bunkerville standoff.

Prosecutors had belittled Ryan Bundy's pretrial motion for information on the "mysterious'' devices outside the family ranch in 2014 as "fantastical'' and a "fishing expedition,'' the judge noted. The government willfully withheld a March 28, 2014, law enforcement operation order and an FBI report that showed there was an FBI camera trained on the Bundy home for surveillance.

The FBI's SWAT team put the camera up, repaired it and monitored a live feed from it. The U.S. Attorney's Office was aware of this, the judge said, and didn't share information about the camera until the defense heard a witness confirm its presence.

"The government falsely represented the camera that was on the Bundy house was incidental, not purposeful,'' the judge said.

The judge also found prosecutors withheld a March 3, 2015, FBI report that identified a Bureau of Land Management agent in tactical gear and carrying an AR-15 rifle outside the family ranch on April 5 and April 6, 2014.

In addition, she cited an FBI log with entries that said "snipers were inserted'' and on standby outside the Bundy home. Three entries in the log mentioned snipers present, Navarro noted. Prosecutors claimed they were unaware of the log at first because it was kept on a thumb drive in a tactical vehicle.

"The government is still responsible for information from the investigating agency. The FBI chose not to disclose it,'' Navarro said.

That, coupled with "the government's strong insistence at prior trials that there were no snipers,'' convinced her the withholding of the sniper evidence was done knowingly.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 13:36

Except when it’s cops murdering people. Then the government never lies.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 14:19

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Except when it’s cops murdering people. Then the government never lies.

This x 1000. Some people just don’t get it.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 14:58

So does this mean his racist tirade is fake news? He not deplorable?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 15:26

Best friend is a criminal defense attorney whose cases are mostly federal. After countless discussions over the years, I can confirm both federal and state prosecutors will stop at nothing to keep the playing field tilted in their direction. Withholding evidence, massive document dumps just a couple days before critical motions, etc. Much of it is pretty despicable, and they do it under the guise of serving justice.
But, as Roc said, none of this has anything to do with the ignorant-at-best and racist-at-worst comments previously made by the Fox "News" hero, Mr. Bundy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down