Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME DAY BITCHES!!

+2
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
6 posters

Go down

GAME DAY BITCHES!!  Empty GAME DAY BITCHES!!

Post by DWags 2014-10-25, 08:54

Life is good mother fuckers. Have fun be safe.

GO GREEN
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

GAME DAY BITCHES!!  Empty Re: GAME DAY BITCHES!!

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-10-25, 08:57

Go white!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-25, 09:11

A small sample of the text I sent a U of M friend this morning.

"Hey Fuck Gerald Ford and Tom Harmon. Fuck the Big Hole. Fuck Walmart. Fuck Rick Leach. Harlan Huckleby can fuck off. Fuck Bob Ufer and Fat Jim Brandstatter ( fuck Robbie Timmons too ) FUCK MIKE HART. That dumb little fucker pissed off Coach D and woke up the Sleeping Giant. Fuck unaffiliated Walverines everywhere ( especially you ) I hope your kids cry today. Fuck Brady Flintstone ( not really, hope he stays forever.) Ditto for Pizza Boy. Fuck skywriting and fireworks. POUND GREEN POUND!! NO MERCY ON YOU ASSHOLES TODAY !!

MSU45 scum 3.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-10-25, 09:13

duffy munn wrote:A small sample of the text I sent a U of M friend this morning.

"Hey Fuck Gerald Ford and Tom Harmon. Fuck the Big Hole. Fuck Walmart. Fuck Rick Leach. Harlan Huckleby can fuck off. Fuck Bob Ufer and Fat Jim Brandstatter ( fuck Robbie Timmons too ) FUCK MIKE HART. That dumb little fucker pissed off Coach D and woke up the Sleeping Giant. Fuck unaffiliated Walverines everywhere ( especially you ) I hope your kids cry today. Fuck Brady Flintstone ( not really, hope he stays forever.) Ditto for Pizza Boy. Fuck skywriting and fireworks. POUND GREEN POUND!! NO MERCY ON YOU ASSHOLES TODAY !!

MSU45 scum 3.

GAME DAY BITCHES!!  502811600 somebody's so riled up I don't even recognize his usual posting style.

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-25, 09:30

Floyd Robertson wrote:

GAME DAY BITCHES!!  502811600 somebody's so riled up I don't even recognize his usual posting style.

It gets in your blood.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-10-25, 09:41

duffy munn wrote:A small sample of the text I sent a U of M friend this morning.

MSU45 scum 3.

You didn't mention Desmond Howard? Pffftttt.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-10-25, 09:48

duffy munn wrote:

It gets in your blood.

Understood. I wish I had some u of m friends to direct my venom toward.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-25, 09:53

SpartanInNH wrote:

You didn't mention Desmond Howard?  Pffftttt.

Hey Fuck Desmond Howard .
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-10-25, 09:57

duffy munn wrote:

Hey Fuck Desmond Howard .

And his ****ing clumsy feet and his ****ing whiny mouth.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-10-25, 10:32

My boss, the SCum fan, and one of my co-workers, a SCum grad, have been silent this week and nearly invisible. My boss barely spoke to me this week. We didn't make the annual bet.

You know, at least I had the balls to represent when we were down. These cowardly assclowns can't represent unless they're winning. It's gutless and pathetic. SCum fans don't deserve a gutsy performance from their team today. They deserve a gutless performance that matches their gutless spirit.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-10-25, 11:41

Code_Warrior wrote:My boss, the SCum fan, and one of my co-workers, a SCum grad, have been silent this week and nearly invisible. My boss barely spoke to me this week. We didn't make the annual bet.

You know, at least I had the balls to represent when we were down. These cowardly assclowns can't represent unless they're winning. It's gutless and pathetic. SCum fans don't deserve a gutsy performance from their team today. They deserve a gutless performance that matches their gutless spirit.

My dad went to 49-3 -- the Bobby Williams "I don't know" game -- in the Big Hole with scUM fans. Drove there with them, sat through the game with them, drove home with them.

Fuck scUM, and fuck their fans. They deserve everything they're going to get.

Break them.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down