Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?

+17
Gomer
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
SeeRockCity
Toe
The_Dude
xsanguine
Rocinante
LoneWolfSparty
Townie
duffy munn
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
NigelUno
InTenSity
Ass Dan
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?

Post by Townie Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:16 pm

NigelUno wrote:

I will take that under consideration. You're doing a great job by the way.
aww, thanks. That's why we do the job!
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?

Post by Townie Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:18 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Intensity got the 2099 ban?
we can ban as long as we like. There is no Y2k like bug that prevents a ban from extending into the 22nd century. Plus it's easier to change the default year by deleting the 0 and putting in a 1, at least on mobile.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:27 pm

Townie wrote:repetitive posting. I know that you posting about UM and Great American stuff gets under people's skin. I don't mind it, though. Almost everything on there is repetitive.
as you mentioned, everything there is a repetitive post.. They just get annoyed by the posts/posters they disagree with.. and the ones who don't feed their insecurities.

oh well - they're a strange bunch..

you're great American, though. Thanks for your support relative to free speech.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:35 pm

xsanguine wrote:I dig the Swill. As someone else said there's not as much action as RCMB... but it's a quality over quantity (a lot of shitty posters over there) thing and it's not like this is a ghost town or anything by any means. Good work to Nigel & Heat (and all the posters of course)

2cents.gif

Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 2 969504605
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:39 pm

how long do you plan on living?
Maybe 3 more months, why? Was it at least a good reason, or something lame like bashing the technology or pointing out that the emperor has no clothes?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:58 pm

InTenSity wrote:
Maybe 3 more months, why? Was it at least a good reason, or something lame like bashing the technology or pointing out that the emperor has no clothes?

Back of the sheet calculation, you have around 365068 days until you can come back. Apparently you troll hard.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:00 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
as you mentioned, everything there is a repetitive post.. They just get annoyed by the posts/posters they disagree with.. and the ones who don't feed their insecurities.

oh well - they're a strange bunch..

you're great American, though. Thanks for your support relative to free speech.
thanks. I miss you. I wish you'd spread your patriotism over tRCMB again.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Townie wrote:thanks. I miss you. I wish you'd spread your patriotism over tRCMB again.
thanks, man.. just not down with the intolerance from fellow Spartans over there..

glad to see you here some though - it's a great place.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:51 pm

somehow im not permabanned on rcmb scratch
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:06 pm

The_Dude wrote:somehow im not permabanned on rcmb scratch
they must like you...

the people they like can get away with pretty much anything.. or the people that pay them money.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Unfortunately, BobSak isn't permabanned on this site.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:30 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Unfortunately, BobSak isn't permabanned on this site.

This.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:15 pm

no he's permabanned. definitely cannot come back.

really. don't even bother. can't do it.

really.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:41 pm

I bet more people would vote you off the island than Bob. Who's making the poll?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:12 pm

gHost Spartan wrote: No, i actually had no idea if you or Bobby Sack were permabanned, honestly had no clue. I've seen it mentioned a few times here and I didn't know if it was serious or a joke. I must admit though, Bobby Sack's absence on tCock is much more noticeable.

Neither one of us are permabanned apparently.

Bob chooses not to post there.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:03 pm

props to Townie / conqueso for coming back here even after getting pummeled early.

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:21 am

gHost Spartan wrote: is Townie the one that kept banning Nigel?

I think it's safe to say we can scratch your Supreme Court nomination.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:57 am

gHost Spartan wrote: No, i actually had no idea if you or Bobby Sack were permabanned, honestly had no clue. I've seen it mentioned a few times here and I didn't know if it was serious or a joke. I must admit though, Bobby Sack's absence on tCock is much more noticeable.
with my absence, they took a large leap toward their desired "Another Brick in the Wall", easily-manipulated, automaton existence..

and for just $9.95 a month, you, too, can participate.. join now!! Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 2 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:37 am

gHost Spartan wrote:

I remember back in the old days you just threw TBarnes $25 and you were good for a year and even got RCMB DONOR under your username.

You got a fancy badge here for free. Much better value.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:44 am

gHost Spartan wrote:

I remember back in the old days you just threw TBarnes $25 and you were good for a year and even got RCMB DONOR under your username.
that's before they got all corporate and greedy.. nothing good can come from either.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:42 pm

Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 2 3003718628
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:18 am

NigelUno wrote:Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 2 3003718628

Made me Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 2 502811600
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:53 am

Turtleneck wrote:

You're really missing out. They offer some great articles about Mork Dorntania and the MSU Spartins. The message board is mostly Nucky schticks, too. It is a premier site.

You are accusing ghost of stirring go up trouble which is pretty ironic. All you do is stir up trouble and annoy the crap out if people wit you obsession with getting the last word in and winning at the Internet. Despite multiple bannings for it you never learn. You pull the same shit here. That's why traffic sucks.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:02 am

GO GREEN

Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 2 3003718628
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:15 am

Tanfan! wrote:

You are accusing ghost of stirring go up trouble which is pretty ironic. All you do is stir up trouble and annoy the crap out if people wit you obsession with getting the last word in and winning at the Internet. Despite multiple bannings for it you never learn. You pull the same shit here. That's why traffic sucks.

You say the same thing every time.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:23 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

You say the same thing every time.

My father in law has issues like that. He tells the same stories a lot. The mother in law yells at him. I usually just listen. Sometimes the stories get better. Sometimes they are the same. I don't think it's a big issue, but the family seems to be concerned.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:31 am

Tanfan! wrote:

This is bullshit. The masses just prefer an inferior product. Trevor never has to worry again, he successfully suppressed this place and convinced people to stay over there with 'free' memberships. People would rather bitch about how shitty that site is than come over here because it appears 'slow'. This place has a good core posting group, and looking at the bookie, it appears people are using the site, just not participating in conversations. So its good that you were able to suck Trevor's dick and get your lifetime ban lifted.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:43 am

InTenSity wrote:

So its good that you were able to suck Trevor's dick and get your lifetime ban lifted.

#Eviscerated

Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 2 3775540924
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:07 am

InTenSity wrote:

This is bullshit. The masses just prefer an inferior product. Trevor never has to worry again, he successfully suppressed this place and convinced people to stay over there with 'free' memberships. People would rather bitch about how shitty that site is than come over here because it appears 'slow'. This place has a good core posting group, and looking at the bookie, it appears people are using the site, just not participating in conversations. So its good that you were able to suck Trevor's dick and get your lifetime ban lifted.

Actually my ban was lifted well before this board was created. Trevor realized the mods were ruining his board and reigned them in. I surmise most of you are no longer banned. Guys like NIGEL pushed it too far and trevor doesn't want him back. I don't understand the bob banning or your banning at all. Your banning in particular baffles me. Nigel's banning is completely justified and warranted.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:14 am

Tanfan! wrote:

Actually my ban was lifted well before this board was created. Trevor realized the mods were ruining his board and reigned them in. I surmise most of you are no longer banned. Guys like NIGEL pushed it too far and trevor doesn't want him back. I don't understand the bob banning or your banning at all. Your banning in particular baffles me. Nigel's banning is completely justified and warranted.

Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 2 C167fba9e1813db44576b0c861353b135570502f43aae04d3bc19abc221e0064
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:25 am

NigelUno wrote:
Neither one of us are permabanned apparently.  

Bob chooses not to post there.  
But he's missing this!

Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 2 3217456
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:40 am

Gomer wrote:
But he's missing this!

Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 2 3217456

I bet the guy in the white cowboy hat is a great guy to have a beer with.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:48 am

SeeRockCity wrote:props to Townie / conqueso for coming back here even after getting pummeled early.

I like it here. I wish blackjack worked, but otherwise I come here for Bobby Sak.

Oh, and despite Mr. Fan's statements, Trevor didn't tell us anything about our modding.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:12 pm

Townie wrote:I like it here. I wish blackjack worked, but otherwise I come here for Bobby Sak.

Oh, and despite Mr. Fan's statements, Trevor didn't tell us anything about our modding.
Why don't you lift inTencity's ban? Why ban anyone unless they're r Nucky
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:12 pm

Townie wrote:I like it here. I wish blackjack worked, but otherwise I come here for Bobby Sak.

I like Blackjack.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:24 pm

Tanfan! wrote:Actually my ban was lifted well before this board was created. Trevor realized the mods were ruining his board and reigned them in.

Reined.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:51 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
Why don't you lift inTencity's ban? Why ban anyone unless they're r Nucky
I don't lift other people's bans. I didn't with Nigel, it just coincidentally was ending.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanleeg Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:52 pm

I'm permabanned, two names, because I came here I think.
bryanleeg
bryanleeg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:09 pm

bryanleeg wrote:I'm permabanned, two names, because I came here I think.
I don't think anyone was banned just for creating user names over here. What names were banned?
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:10 pm

NigelUno wrote:

I like Blackjack.
sorry, I wasn't clear. I like the card game, blackjack.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next