Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?

+17
Gomer
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
SeeRockCity
Toe
The_Dude
xsanguine
Rocinante
LoneWolfSparty
Townie
duffy munn
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
NigelUno
InTenSity
Ass Dan
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?

Post by bryanleeg Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:28 pm

Townie wrote:I don't think anyone was banned just for creating user names over here. What names were banned?

Bryanleeg originally, then I made MSU247 and that didn't last long.

Are you a mod over there?
bryanleeg
bryanleeg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?

Post by Townie Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:30 pm

bryanleeg wrote:

yes. I'm conqueso. I have to go cut the grass and stuff, but I'll look to see what happened. I won't unban you, but I'll let you know what you can expect.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:59 pm

Just think everyone should be allowed to return at this point.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:24 pm

NigelUno wrote:

I like Blackjack.

Are you this Nedgo person everybody is always talking about?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:33 pm

I like apple jacks
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:00 pm

bryanleeg wrote:

you're not getting bryanleeg back. That's up to the big guy. I don't see any bans for msu247.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanleeg Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:03 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:

The Rods banned almost everyone that didn't fit in the new RCMB profile. Don't be offended.

I'm not at all offended, I just wish they'd admit it. We all got the ax at the same time.

Shouldn't you be at the ASU ND game?
bryanleeg
bryanleeg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:18 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:

The Rods banned almost everyone that didn't fit in the new RCMB profile.

Jorts, tucked-in jersey with braided belt, white socks and Adidas sandals?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanleeg Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:28 pm

Townie wrote: you're not getting bryanleeg back. That's up to the big guy. I don't see any bans for msu247.

It's says msu247 is blacklisted. Does it say why bryanleeg is banned? Or is it Trevor's super secret gestapo ban? ie swill ban
bryanleeg
bryanleeg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:47 pm

I was perm banned until I almost sued them.  247 mods don't understand that 247 is a high profile business affiliated with CBS, this isn't v bulletin owned by a bunch of buddies that can do whatever they want.  I don't fuck around, CBS and 247 sports have deep pockets.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:53 pm

bryanleeg wrote:

It's says msu247 is blacklisted. Does it say why bryanleeg is banned? Or is it Trevor's super secret gestapo ban? ie swill ban
i see it now. Yes. It's a blacklist. You can read under that user, but not write.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:59 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:I was perm banned until I almost sued them.  247 mods don't understand that 247 is a high profile business affiliated with CBS, this isn't v bulletin owned by a bunch of buddies that can do whatever they want.  I don't fuck around, CBS and 247 sports have deep pockets.

LOL TOUGH GUY!!! Holy SHIT that is hilarious. You're such a butthurt bitch that you almost SUED them to get unbanned?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:38 pm

Sued Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 3 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanleeg Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:53 pm

gHost Spartan wrote: What the fuck did you say to get banned? Trevor basically let the Rods run the asylum and the board deteriorated since then. Combine that with the technical issues and it's just a shell of its former self.

I don't even know! I know that I had been posting in that thread complaining about the problems with that 'update' but that's all I remember. I signed up with the same name here, pretty sure that's what did it.

ConQueso, are you being purposely vague or will trevor get mad at you for sharing his dirty laundry here?
bryanleeg
bryanleeg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:18 pm

bryanleeg wrote:

I don't even know! I know that I had been posting in that thread complaining about the problems with that 'update' but that's all I remember. I signed up with the same name here, pretty sure that's what did it.

ConQueso, are you being purposely vague or will trevor get mad at you for sharing his dirty laundry here?
I'll tell you why you got banned and how long it will last. (Trolling and forever) but not who banned you, modding sucks enough without having to deal with people coming after you personnaly). Your other account was banned because it was a schtick of yours.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:25 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Sued Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 3 1966794946

Dude, I'm still laughing.

"Mom, call our lawyer!!"
"What's wrong, honey bear? Did some kid quit on Madden again???"
"No, even worse. I got banned from a Michigan State messageboard. People read that board, and my e-reputation can't be lowered any more!"
"..."
"MOM GOWLLL CALL THE LAYWERS NOW PLEASE!"
"..."
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:28 pm

Townie wrote:
I'll tell you why you got banned and how long it will last. (Trolling and forever) but not who banned you, modding sucks enough without having to deal with people coming after you personnaly). Your other account was banned because it was a schtick of yours.

Wait, being a mod sucks?

Em, is there a solution to that?

Please don't use that line anymore. Thanks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:28 pm

Death Roe wrote:

Dude, I'm still laughing.

"Mom, call our lawyer!!"
"What's wrong, honey bear? Did some kid quit on Madden again???"
"No, even worse. I got banned from a Michigan State messageboard. People read that board, and my e-reputation can't be lowered any more!"
"..."
"MOM GOWLLL CALL THE LAYWERS NOW PLEASE!"
"..."

How does one "almost sue"?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:47 pm

I made a thread asking, and they killed it pretty fast. So it must be true.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:05 pm

Death Roe wrote:I made a thread asking, and they killed it pretty fast. So it must be true.
you should have seen the questions in the deposition!
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:55 pm

nm
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:57 pm

DWags wrote:

How does one "almost sue"?

Just like you "almost" kill a swan.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:00 pm

Holy SHIT that is hilarious. You're such a butthurt bitch that you almost SUED them to get unbanned?
You start 200 threads with 200 schticks and then complain to Trevor that you were banned for no reason and beg to be unbanned
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:01 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:You start 200 threads with 200 schticks and then complain to Trevor that you were banned for no reason and beg to be unbanned

And threaten litigation because he paid for VIP?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:16 pm

Death Roe wrote:

And threaten litigation because he paid for VIP?
I'm pretty sure that never happened except in his mind
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:52 pm

gHost Spartan wrote: Snake why haven't you accepted my Facebook friend request?

He's not your friend? Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 3 2599972566
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:00 pm

I think he uses Friendster or MySpace.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:43 pm

Done
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:42 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:Done

Do you feel a little dirty?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:39 am

gHost Spartan wrote: Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 3 1966794946 Snake, I never sent you a FB request, but you just sent me one! Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 3 969504605

I thought you two were guys. This changes things.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:21 pm

NigelUno wrote:

I thought you two were guys. This changes things.
so are you still banned?

will you add me on FB?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:38 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so are you still banned?

will you add me on FB?

I am no longer banned, subject to review.

I do not have a facebook, because I am not a woman.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:41 pm

NigelUno wrote:

according to Townie, I'm not banned either.. Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 3 2599972566

I don't have FB either.. I can understand how it would be fun, though. When life gets rough, you can go onto Facebook and insist that your child is perfect, post pictures of what you made for dinner and attempt to dupe your high school classmates and neighbors into believing that you lead a very happy life.. however futile it might be.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:44 pm

NigelUno wrote:

It's a good way to keep family in the loop with pics of the kid, etc.

Oh and you complain a lot so the jury is still out on whether or not you're a woman Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 3 276803595
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:47 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:

Oh and you complain a lot so the jury is still out on whether or not you're a woman Are Nigel and Bobby Sack really permabanned from tCock?  - Page 3 276803595

You women are so sensitive.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:50 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:

I could be wrong, but I don't think Nigel is banning people who disagree with him..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I could be wrong, but I don't think Nigel is banning people who disagree with him..

Yeah! What am I complaining about? (I mean, there might be something...I just can't think of it right now).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3