Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O.K. Lawyers and fake lawyers, explain this one to me.

+10
Izzo Court
Jethro Bodeen
Cym Jim
I.B. Fine
Jake from State Farm
Nordic
AMwood
Brock Middlebrook
Floyd Robertson
DWags
14 posters

Go down

O.K. Lawyers and fake lawyers, explain this one to me.   Empty O.K. Lawyers and fake lawyers, explain this one to me.

Post by DWags 2014-11-11, 17:18

Lady who helps homeless bitch out, loses home to her because she became "resident". WTF?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

O.K. Lawyers and fake lawyers, explain this one to me.   Empty Re: O.K. Lawyers and fake lawyers, explain this one to me.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-11-11, 17:32

Similar to that family in CA last year who made the the mistake of having a live-in nanny. Fired the nanny and bitch wouldn't leave.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

O.K. Lawyers and fake lawyers, explain this one to me.   Empty Re: O.K. Lawyers and fake lawyers, explain this one to me.

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-11-11, 17:35

Solution: don't help others
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-11-11, 17:50

i hate the poors.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2014-11-11, 17:55

Change the locks?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-11-11, 18:06

Nordic wrote:Change the locks?

Unfortunate accident on the stairs?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2014-11-11, 18:07

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Walk around your house naked all the time?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2014-11-11, 18:50

Always remember,"No good deed goes unpunished" especially when you're dealing with crazy bitches.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-11-12, 02:08

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Only if you get them pregnant
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-11-12, 06:58

All she had to do is go to Sec of State and change her address. A lease would probably have been worse for the lady cause it can take longer to evict someone with a lease than without.

The bottom line is, to put someone in the street, it takes proper legal action. Its the law and protects the public from wrongful evictions by slimy, greedy landlords.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2014-11-12, 07:31

I guess that means that for the next 8:00 game at Spartan Stadium that goes well past midnight, I can declare that MSU invited me and start living there as long as I change my delivery address to my Tiger Beat subscription.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-11-12, 08:26

I had something similar happen to me. I didn't lose the home, but I had to evict this stupid bitch because she wouldn't move out and never paid rent. I'll tell the story best to my ability and memory.

I knew the girl before she moved in with me. Probably around a 3-5 on the scale of 10, and she dated/slept with an old roommate of mine. I ran into her one day, or she showed up at my house and said she didn't have anywhere else to go and needed a place to stay for the weekend. I said NP, you can stay for the weekend. The weekend expanded to a week, and she would move out at the end of the week, again, that's fine, its winter and I'm not a heartless bastard. About 3 or 4 weeks later, all of the sudden her 'girlfriend' (she became lesbian at some point) moved in. I asked her WTF was going on, and she said her friend was just staying for a day or two and they would be leaving soon. Again, I said ok. I don't remember exactly what happened after that, I think some of my food was missing and she kind of moved into the living room, my patience was wearing thin.

At some point I told her she needed to get her shit and move out and she told me that since she was there for more than 30 days I can't kick her out. I went ballistic after that. Tried to make her life a living hell. If she was on the phone, I'd turn up the TV and radio as loud as possible. I'd walk all over her shit, I didn't destroy it because she had already threatened me with a lawyer for something. I locked my door to my room and would only eat out, I knew she was broke and couldn't afford to buy any food herself. I'd wake up in the middle of the night and be loud as shit to make sure I woke her up. Eventually I had to get a lawyer to write up an eviction notice. She moved out within the 3 days or whatever the time period was, but it ****ing sucked.

TL:DR - No good deed goes unpunished.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2014-11-12, 15:41

Had to deal with kicking a former friend out of my house. I was only charging him $200 a month, with everything included, which he ever paid. After I told him he needed go GTFO he started spouting off things about '30 days' and other legal shit. It was then I realized he had been down this road before and knew all the sleazy details of how to get away with it. Luckily I did get him out pretty quickly though. Never paid a cent though. I wasn't above violence and that did actually help a bit. He also didn't really have the means or want to get lawyers and stuff involved either. He really just bluffed a bit and got an extra week or so. Could've gotten hairy though. Had to talk a few of the guys I worked security with out of ****ing him up after I told them what was happening.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-12, 15:57

StylesGShmooth wrote:Had to deal with kicking a former friend out of my house. I was only charging him $200 a month, with everything included, which he ever paid. After I told him he needed go GTFO he started spouting off things about '30 days' and other legal shit. It was then I realized he had been down this road before and knew all the sleazy details of how to get away with it. Luckily I did get him out pretty quickly though. Never paid a cent though. I wasn't above violence and that did actually help a bit. He also didn't really have the means or want to get lawyers and stuff involved either. He really just bluffed a bit and got an extra week or so. Could've gotten hairy though. Had to talk a few of the guys I worked security with out of ****ing him up after I told them what was happening.

You think that's bad, try evicting a wife.....
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2014-11-12, 16:01

LoneWolfSparty wrote:You think that's bad, try evicting a wife.....

Shocked HOLY SHIT!!!  How does that work?  You have to divorce first?
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-11-12, 16:28

InTenSity wrote:I had something similar happen to me. I didn't lose the home, but I had to evict this stupid bitch because she wouldn't move out and never paid rent. I'll tell the story best to my ability and memory.

I knew the girl before she moved in with me. Probably around a 3-5 on the scale of 10, and she dated/slept with an old roommate of mine. I ran into her one day, or she showed up at my house and said she didn't have anywhere else to go and needed a place to stay for the weekend. I said NP, you can stay for the weekend. The weekend expanded to a week, and she would move out at the end of the week, again, that's fine, its winter and I'm not a heartless bastard. About 3 or 4 weeks later, all of the sudden her 'girlfriend' (she became lesbian at some point) moved in. I asked her WTF was going on, and she said her friend was just staying for a day or two and they would be leaving soon. Again, I said ok. I don't remember exactly what happened after that, I think some of my food was missing and she kind of moved into the living room, my patience was wearing thin.

At some point I told her she needed to get her shit and move out and she told me that since she was there for more than 30 days I can't kick her out. I went ballistic after that. Tried to make her life a living hell. If she was on the phone, I'd turn up the TV and radio as loud as possible. I'd walk all over her shit, I didn't destroy it because she had already threatened me with a lawyer for something. I locked my door to my room and would only eat out, I knew she was broke and couldn't afford to buy any food herself. I'd wake up in the middle of the night and be loud as shit to make sure I woke her up. Eventually I had to get a lawyer to write up an eviction notice. She moved out within the 3 days or whatever the time period was, but it ****ing sucked.

TL:DR - No good deed goes unpunished.

What a nightmare. I've learned a ton from this thread.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-12, 16:48

StylesGShmooth wrote:

Shocked HOLY SHIT!!!  How does that work?  You have to divorce first?

Yep, and that only guarantees that one of you will be evicted. Not necessarily her.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 2014-11-13, 09:48

Solution - change the locks when the person is out. If they try to break in, shoot them, and use Michigan's "Stand Your Ground" law as a defense.
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down