Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florida women has new place to hide the liquor she steals. NSFW

+6
AMwood
Jethro Bodeen
Rod Porkmore
Snake Plissken
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
10 posters

Go down

Florida women has new place to hide the liquor she steals.  NSFW Empty Florida women has new place to hide the liquor she steals. NSFW

Post by DWags Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Son, this is how we do things downtown.

I aint putting my mouth on that bottle.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Florida women has new place to hide the liquor she steals.  NSFW Empty Re: Florida women has new place to hide the liquor she steals. NSFW

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:08 pm

I think Sean from the comments puts it best....Florida women has new place to hide the liquor she steals.  NSFW 502811600

So many things wrong here. 1. Why is she stealing with her kid right there? 2. How did a kid getin a liquor store anyway? 3. Why is she stealing cheap brandy instead of a high name brand? 4.How deep is that pvssy that a square pint bottle can fit in it? 5. Does she know that if and when her young son gets caught stealing that he'll say " I saw my mama stick a pint of E & J in her privates and I thought I wouldn't get caught"? Fathers and mothers, be in your kids lives and pray incessantly together.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Florida women has new place to hide the liquor she steals.  NSFW Empty Re: Florida women has new place to hide the liquor she steals. NSFW

Post by Snake Plissken Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:07 pm

Sad on so many levels but funny too
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Porkmore Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:54 pm

Fuckin Florida.
Rod Porkmore
Rod Porkmore
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:14 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:As a former criminal defense attorney and prosecutor, I will say that this is commonplace. Not necessarily stealing while using the vagina as a hiding place, but using the vagina as a makeshift storage facility. Many, many women hide contraband in their vagina. Men typically use their anus.

This is just another reminder that sometimes we need to reflect and consider how fortunate we are compared to others. Last night I had a great text conversation with my good friend. He is an amateur race car driver and he races quite a bit. I reminded him (after I watched the video he emailed me) that we are fortunate, that we live better than most people in the world. This poor woman, that poor child, such wretched, miserable lives. It's doubtful that that mother can provide her child with the proper and necessary nurturing to give the child a chance in life.

Good post ghost. Outside of your first paragraph. But it's true. Our society needs to do better and give these people a chance. I had a chance. They deserve one too.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:52 am

I like that.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:13 am

on
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:25 am

AMwood wrote:on

In with the tongue though, there could be some spilt hootch up in that hootch
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:32 am

she must dig a Lady's Man.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:16 am

If you're in a liquor store and the vodka you selected to buy smells like it sat on a shelf in a sushi bar, you might be in Florida...
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:47 am

so hot.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down