Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Maintenance women in the work place

+8
Rocinante
Marc Summers
The_Dude
Brock Middlebrook
Blanch32
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
LoneWolfSparty
12 posters

Go down

High Maintenance women in the work place Empty High Maintenance women in the work place

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-02-20, 11:38

This has been my pet peeve lately. HM chicks in the workplace. We have two of them at work. Both think their priority should be everybody's. Also always have to have help "can you carry this for me?"

The funniest thing is I just ignore them. That seems to bother the crap out of them. High Maintenance women in the work place 502811600 Like a dude has never ignored them before or something. You guys have any of these at your place of employment? I love to blow them off, they act so wounded.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

High Maintenance women in the work place Empty Re: High Maintenance women in the work place

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-02-20, 11:44

None of the women folk that I work with are high maintenance.

I do have this one woman who likes to start random conversations as if you've been reading her mind for the last two minutes. I blow her off because she impossible to converse with.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

High Maintenance women in the work place Empty Re: High Maintenance women in the work place

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-02-20, 11:56

Floyd Robertson wrote:None of the women folk that I work with are high maintenance.

I do have this one woman who likes to start random conversations as if you've been reading her mind for the last two minutes. I blow her off because she impossible to converse with.

Sounds like Blanch.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-02-20, 12:12

I was removed from the hiring committee at one of my old companies BC I refused to hire hm hot college grads. Won me kudos w the old bags BC not all the horny marries dudes who aren't getting laid
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-02-20, 12:15

We have one, and she blows me off, if you know what I mean!  

High Maintenance women in the work place Elbow-nudge-o
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-02-20, 12:23

Blanch32 wrote:I was removed from the hiring committee at one of my old companies BC I refused to hire hm hot college grads. Won me kudos w the old bags BC not all the horny marries dudes who aren't getting laid

word
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-02-20, 12:23

I would never work in any type of field with high maintenace women, and would never hire one.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-02-20, 12:42

What about dudes that post on message boards all day instead of doing their work? Hate that Shit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-02-20, 12:48

Rocinante wrote:What about dudes that post on message boards all day instead of doing their work? Hate that Shit.

At least that only harms the work of one individual. High maintenance bitches take 2-3 people away from productivity.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-02-20, 13:23

Marc Summers wrote:I would never work in any type of field with high maintenace women, and would never hire one.

Well you'll never be a drug rep
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-02-20, 13:24

They are both OOO today. So the office is much more pleasant. I didn't hire either one, they work in other departments, but I have to work with one of them. GRRRRRRRR

I constantly try to get her boss to can her. Stupid HR always gets in the way.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2015-02-20, 13:47

Where exactly do the hotties work? It certainly isn't here.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-02-20, 13:49

tTito wrote:Where exactly do the hotties work? It certainly isn't here.

The thing is, one is mildly attractive, the other is kind of hot. Neither are worthy of the level of maintenance they demand.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-02-20, 14:01

tTito wrote:Where exactly do the hotties work?

My bedroom.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-02-20, 14:19

Blanch32 wrote:

The type of women who typically go into sales are more fun to be around at work than others though.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-02-20, 15:12

tTito wrote:Where exactly do the hotties work? It certainly isn't here.

By here, you mean Michigan, right?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2015-02-20, 16:54

Blanch32 wrote:

Yup, this is true. But the guys in that work force are also high maintenance. It's really weird when there are a few of us in that type of field who are out of the norm and can't stand being around the other HM people.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-02-20, 18:46

Dendrobates wrote:

Yup, this is true. But the guys in that work force are also high maintenance. It's really weird when there are a few of us in that type of field who are out of the norm and can't stand being around the other HM people.

Fwiw, I didn't know dudes could be drug reps. Guess there's mo horny females docs than I give credit
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2015-02-20, 18:52

Blanch32 wrote:

Fwiw, I didn't know dudes could be drug reps. Guess there's mo horny females docs than I give credit

Actually, drug rep jobs started out mostly for the guys. You do need to have a few guys to sweet talk the desk recep to get in.

I'm not in Pharma anymore, sort of side tracked into Biotech, but the HM men and women are quite prevalent. It is annoying.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-02-20, 21:22

Women, can't live with them...pass the beer nuts.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down