Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a pretty good problem to have.

+23
Ass Dan
Code_Warrior
GRR Spartan
xsanguine
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Bill Cain
HT
Dendrobates
tTito
AvgMSUJoe
Blanch32
Jake from State Farm
Nommad2
Turtleneck
pulling69
Heat Miser
InTenSity
AMwood
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I have a pretty good problem to have. Empty I have a pretty good problem to have.

Post by Rocinante Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:11

There are a few women vying for my attention. I am 40.

One is 35. She's super sweet, super cute 5'4", around 115lbs, okay in bed, she's a gourmet chef and fun to talk to. Drawbacks: Can be a little boring at times and not adventurous in the sack.

One is 29. She's very energetic, also super cute, 5'8" about 125 - 130ish big jugs for her frame, waxes the kitty, adventurous in the sack, pretty good cook. Drawbacks: She has an annoying voice, talks a lot and can be really needy.

One is 28. Shes flat out hot. about 5'6", 135 (all muscle), athletic. just the hottest chick I've ever been with. We have a great rapport, a similar sense of humor, she likes kinky stuff int he sack. Not a good cook but a great baker (it's weird - plus she doesn't eat the stuff she makes). Kind of my dream woman. Drawbacks: She can be withdrawn when she gets "too close" to someone, I think it's a fear of rejection thing, and she lives a thousand miles away.

Anyway, The 35 and the 29 year old I am seeing at the same time. Neither of them are okay with it and both want me to commit to them only. Both of them have some stuff I want but not everything. The 28 year old is realistic about it and although we've had the talk and she waxed nostalgic about moving out west, I don't see that happening. Her whole family is back where she lives and she loves her city. I am going to be seeing her for a week and a half soon though... and if things go well I might suggest me moving there. Huge step, but if there's such a thing as "the one" she might be it.

So, basement dwelling denizens of tSwil, Oh, masters of the vicarious relationshipl, what, in your enlightened opinions should I do? Both the ladies in my town are pretty great. I could have a fun, fulfilling relationship with either of them, but just not gaga over either of them (and neither are named Pam either, Seinfeld aficionados).
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have a pretty good problem to have. Empty Re: I have a pretty good problem to have.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:15

gHost - how did you hack into Rocinante's account?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have a pretty good problem to have. Empty Re: I have a pretty good problem to have.

Post by Rocinante Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:16

ghosts lame. He's married and has a kid. Slow boat to an early death.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:17

OP--You're trying waayyyy too hard bruh. Neutral
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:19

The_Dude wrote:OP--You're trying waayyyy too hard bruh. Neutral

Doesn't really help my decision making process, but thanks?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:20

do either of them have big fake tits or cry on the second date? these are the characteristics that are important.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:21

35 year old. The sex is going to lose its luster after some time. #2 sounds a little crazy and if the voice already annoys you, it will get worse. #3 sounds great, but of course she is, she lives 1k miles away, things change quickly living together.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:21

Rocinante wrote:ghosts lame.  He's married and has a kid.  Slow boat to an early death.
I have a pretty good problem to have. 502811600

I think my biggest problem right now is.. I don't know.. let me think.. maybe the fact that the window is closing rapidly on cycling outdoors.. but this does open more windows on winter running, which is my favorite time of year to run.

We have good problems, dude. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:25

AMwood wrote:do either of them have big fake tits or cry on the second date? these are the characteristics that are important.
I didn't ask, but when we first met, the 29 y/o volunteered that a lot of guys think her boobs are fake but they aren't. I later discovered that to be true. No crying yet from any of them. Well, that's not totally true, the 35 year old has cried in my company a few times, but not about me. She's just emotional. That doesn't really bother me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:25

Link them all to this site, see what happens:

https://www.morethantwo.com/polyamory.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:27

InTenSity wrote:35 year old. The sex is going to lose its luster after some time. #2 sounds a little crazy and if the voice already annoys you, it will get worse. #3 sounds great, but of course she is, she lives 1k miles away, things change quickly living together.

You know... I have been leaning that way. Except, even if I "commit" to her, I'm still going to see the other girl. I have to ride that train to the bitter end, wherever it may take me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I have a pretty good problem to have. 502811600

I think my biggest problem right now is.. I don't know.. let me think.. maybe the fact that the window is closing rapidly on cycling outdoors.. but this does open more windows on winter running, which is my favorite time of year to run.

We have good problems, dude. Wink

I don't really think it's lame. I wanted kids in my marriage, but it didn't work out. So that opens the other segment of this discussion: Do I still want kids? The 29 y/o has stated pretty clearly she does. The 35 year old has a great kid but I don't think wants any more. The 28 year old says she doesn't, but I get the feeling she may change her tune in a year or so.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:32

Needs pics to form legit opinion.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:33

No, but I will find reasonable facsimiles.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:43

Get them together for a 4 way.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:43

Hey guys--Im currently banging 3 hot chicks who all make 6 figures.

Will you help me decide which two I should kick to the curb? Thanks.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:44

Rocinante wrote:No, but I will find reasonable facsimiles.

Be honest--these chicks dont exist and you weigh 300 pounds....amirite?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:46

29 year old looks a little like Naomi Watts with short hair.  She has a slightly larger mouth with kind of big front teeth, which I've always found attractive.  Her chin is a little smaller.

I have a pretty good problem to have. Naomi_watts_hairstyle_8

35 year old looks a little like an older Felicity Jones although her teeth are not as large as Ms. Jones.

I have a pretty good problem to have. Felicity-1115-thumb

The 28 year old is hard to describe.  If you took Bette Middler after the nose job and regressed her age to 28 and gave her reddish hair... She looks kinda like that.  Mostly it's the eyes I think.

I have a pretty good problem to have. Main_bette-midler

Last edited by Rocinante on Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 18:09; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:47

The_Dude wrote:

Be honest--these chicks dont exist and you weigh 300 pounds....amirite?

Nope. I'm sexy bro.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:47

And I make far from 6 figures. I'm poor bro. Still paying for my ex until the end of the year.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:51

Rocinante wrote:Still paying for my ex until the end of the year.

Looks like your New Year's is going to be a helluva party!! I have a pretty good problem to have. 969504605 I have a pretty good problem to have. 3493939353
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 15:54

The_Dude wrote:

Looks like your New Year's is going to be a helluva party!! I have a pretty good problem to have. 969504605 I have a pretty good problem to have. 3493939353

Now this is ****ing TRUE.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 16:09

You care way too much about how they perform in the kitchen. Make your own damn food.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 16:11

No pics.

This thread is bad, and you should feel bad.
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 16:13

Turtleneck wrote:You care way too much about how they perform in the kitchen. Make your own damn food.

I am capable.  But why wouldn't that be looked on as a positive?

For instance, I'm handy around the house. Is that not desirable in a man?

Last edited by Rocinante on Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 16:14; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 16:13

Just ask the horse in the window the same question. If he stomps his foot once than you settle for one of them. If he stomps his foot twice then you get to figure out how to juggle the both of them for the next several years.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 16:14

Ummmm.....bang them all until it falls apart then find another set. This isn't rocket math
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 17:02

Rocinante wrote:

I am capable.  But why wouldn't that be looked on as a positive?

For instance, I'm handy around the house. Is that not desirable in a man?

Why does it have to be desirable in a man?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 17:12

Turtleneck wrote:

Why does it have to be desirable in a man?

I don't know. Why don't you make that your new cause and go March about it or something?

I am good at maintenance. I am not good at cooking. Both things are desirable in a household. Whether male, female, or gender neutral, whoever I choose to live with, it would be nice if they had skills that complemented my own.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 17:16

Rocinante wrote:

I don't know. Why don't you make that your new cause and go March about it or something?

I am good at maintenance. I am not good at cooking. Both things are desirable in a household. Whether male, female, or gender neutral, whoever I choose to live with, it would be nice if they had skills that complemented my own.

So you need an indentured servant?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 17:18

Turtleneck wrote:

So you need an indentured servant?

No. If I needed an indentured servant, I'd go to AnastasiaDate.com

Pretty sure I could get one of those bitches to come over here for like 5 years if I promised them citizenship at the tail end.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 17:27

Mrs. Miser has said multiple times taking out garbage & fixing shit around the house is "man's work". I asked her what the "woman's work" was & she said "supervising".
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 17:29

Heat Miser wrote:Mrs. Miser has said multiple times taking out garbage & fixing shit around the house is "man's work". I asked her what the "woman's work" was & she said "supervising".

I'm kinda horny for your wife.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 17:30

Rocinante wrote:

I don't really think it's lame. I wanted kids in my marriage, but it didn't work out. So that opens the other segment of this discussion: Do I still want kids? The 29 y/o has stated pretty clearly she does. The 35 year old has a great kid but I don't think wants any more. The 28 year old says she doesn't, but I get the feeling she may change her tune in a year or so.
yeah, kids are cool.. and not in a creepy Forbin sort of way.

so I can definitely see where you're coming from..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 17:31

Rocinante wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Mrs. Miser has said multiple times taking out garbage & fixing shit around the house is "man's work". I asked her what the "woman's work" was & she said "supervising".

I'm kinda horny for your wife.

You better just focus on your current dilemma.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 17:32

Heat Miser wrote:

You better just focus on your current dilemma.

Product of my genetic composition. Sorry.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 17:34

Kids are a game changer. "Beliefs" should be lined up. Views on money.

These should all be thought of before bigger knockers or smaller knockers.

(cause the physical becomes less relevant later.)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 17:34

Are these all Wyoming women? I bet they are better at fixing stuff than you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 17:35

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Kids are a game changer.

Agreed. All of the sudden you have free labor and more personal time.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 17 Nov 2014 - 17:36

Turtleneck wrote:Are these all Wyoming women? I bet they are better at fixing stuff than you.

No, two of them are and neither of them ride horses which just bottles my mind.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next