Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a pretty good problem to have.

+23
Ass Dan
Code_Warrior
GRR Spartan
xsanguine
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Bill Cain
HT
Dendrobates
tTito
AvgMSUJoe
Blanch32
Jake from State Farm
Nommad2
Turtleneck
pulling69
Heat Miser
InTenSity
AMwood
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I have a pretty good problem to have. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a pretty good problem to have.

Post by Larry Kazamias Tue 18 Nov 2014 - 16:47

Rocinante wrote:You know the other thing that's awesome about her? She would not care at all that I've been talking about her in this thread. If I took her to a tailgate and one of you douchers said "so are you the one that likes anal?" She'd insult you in some clever way while admitting it. I have never seen her in a situation she couldn't handle. Well, once she kind of melted down at the airport because her flights were all screwed up, but even that was cute.

Oh God I've got it bad again don't I?
So you're telling me what seems the best option is the hot one that you have to put up with the least amount of time.  I find this shocking
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have a pretty good problem to have. - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a pretty good problem to have.

Post by DroppedByADime Tue 18 Nov 2014 - 18:51

Bang them all once more.

Then bang the 28 until yours tired of it.

ATM , all that shit. Hit it hard. You're in the middle of nowhere, right? Kudos on the poon bonanza. Crush the 28.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 18 Nov 2014 - 19:25

DroppedByADime wrote:Bang them all once more.

Then bang the 28 until yours tired of it.

ATM , all that shit. Hit it hard. You're in the middle of nowhere, right? Kudos on the poon bonanza. Crush the 28.

I do live in the middle of nowhere. Quality men are apparently in short supply.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 18 Nov 2014 - 19:48

Rocinante wrote:

I do live in the middle of nowhere. Quality men are apparently in short supply.

I am glad you feel comfortable enough to to share that. It is the biggest difference between this board and 247. They would never accept you or even be tolerant of you over there. Meanwhile, we don't judge at tSwill.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Nov 2014 - 20:45

Turtleneck wrote:Meanwhile, we don't judge at tSwill.

I do. I judge every ****ing one of you on every post.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 18 Nov 2014 - 22:28

O don't mind being judged. I mean, I admitted I was bragging. What kind of idiot actually asks a bunch of people he doesn't really know about which beautiful woman he's messing around with he should make an honest woman of? I'm totally bragging. Judge me. Please. I'm ****ing stoked. Life is good today. I'm an asshole.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 0:26

Rocinante wrote: I'm going to see 28 regardless because I'm doing a training for work in her city anyway. So that's happening. I'm not telling 35 though. I'm honest but not that honest. Is this a dick move? Nevermind I know the answer.

You don't owe 35 anything.

Just fuck the shit out of her and if she leaves, she leaves. That goes for all of them. Things will work themselves out.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 6 Sep 2022 - 15:52

It’s been almost eight years. We need an update, Roc. And pics.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Wally Fairway likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 6 Sep 2022 - 16:08

Rocinante wrote:ghosts lame. He's married and has a kid. Slow boat to an early death.

😬
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 6 Sep 2022 - 18:38

Bumping this until Roc answers the question. And yes, Travis, you’re doomed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Wally Fairway likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Tue 6 Sep 2022 - 19:03

Roc, is 28 who you had kids with?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 6 Sep 2022 - 19:25

Dendrobates wrote:Roc, is 28 who you had kids with?

Who the hell knows? Roc ain’t talking. I have questions. Are the kids little Bette Midlers? Did either of them learn to cook? How did 35 and 29 take getting dumped? Does 28 still like things in her butt?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 9 Sep 2022 - 14:07

No it was 35. And I definitely made the right choice. I was horny as fuck in this thread. I’m 2 years from 50 now. Good times. Thanks for the bump.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 9 Sep 2022 - 14:08

Thank you for getting control of your horny posting
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 9 Sep 2022 - 14:09

Rocinante wrote:No it was 35. And I definitely made the right choice. I was horny as fuck in this thread. I’m 2 years from 50 now. Good times. Thanks for the bump.

How did the young ones take it?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 9 Sep 2022 - 14:14

She’s my stepdaughter now and although we give each other a lot of shit, we love each other a lot. She’s a great kid.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 9 Sep 2022 - 16:02

Rocinante wrote:She’s my stepdaughter now and although we give each other a lot of shit, we love each other a lot. She’s a great kid.

I have a pretty good problem to have. - Page 3 502811600 I was referring to the 28- and 29-year-olds, but nice to know you’re a good step-daddy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat 10 Sep 2022 - 14:28

Oh. Well one of them was mad and still treats me weird when we see each other, even though she’s married and has a kid of her own now. The other one couldn’t have cared less.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3