Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a pretty good problem to have.

+23
Ass Dan
Code_Warrior
GRR Spartan
xsanguine
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Bill Cain
HT
Dendrobates
tTito
AvgMSUJoe
Blanch32
Jake from State Farm
Nommad2
Turtleneck
pulling69
Heat Miser
InTenSity
AMwood
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I have a pretty good problem to have. - Page 2 Empty Re: I have a pretty good problem to have.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:37 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Agreed. All of the sudden you have free labor and more personal time.
this..

"Sweetie, could you clean out the litter box, please and thanks"?

as I crack open another beer and look for music online.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have a pretty good problem to have. - Page 2 Empty Re: I have a pretty good problem to have.

Post by Turtleneck Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:37 pm

Rocinante wrote:

No, two of them are and neither of them ride horses which just bottles my mind.

How are they at mending fences?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:39 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

How are they at mending fences?

We haven't had a fight yet so not sure.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:12 pm

Rocinante wrote:

We haven't had a fight yet so not sure.

Have you taken any of them to the stock yards for dinner? That is a pretty good test right there.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:14 pm

What happened to the fatty with the gigantic bush and the kid? Oh, wait she must be the one who is 28 and "flat out hot."
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:18 pm

Heat Miser wrote:Mrs. Miser has said multiple times taking out garbage & fixing shit around the house is "man's work". I asked her what the "woman's work" was & she said "supervising".

I am liking your wife more and more.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:21 pm

Heat Miser wrote:Needs pics to form legit opinion.

Why the hell did it take anyone this long to ask for pics.

I say you're taking a huge risk if you move out near the youngest. Unless you are totally confident being alone if things go south 1k miles from home.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Dendrobates wrote:

I say you're taking a huge risk if you move out near the youngest. Unless you are totally confident being alone if things go south 1k miles from home.

Actually, she lives closer to MI (home) than I do now, so yeah, I could swing it if things went south. I mean, I like it here, I've mad e a lot of good friends, but I'm a wanderer at heart anyway, so not a big deal.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:42 pm

tTito wrote:What happened to the fatty with the gigantic bush and the kid? Oh, wait she must be the one who is 28 and "flat out hot."

I finally broke up with her.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:57 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Actually, she lives closer to MI (home) than I do now, so yeah, I could swing it if things went south. I mean, I like it here, I've mad e a lot of good friends, but I'm a wanderer at heart anyway, so not a big deal.

Where Are the Hardest Places to Live in the U.S.?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Go with the 35 year old. She sounds pretty good outside of the bed, and I bet if you stick with her long enough, you could get her to open up to doing some more adventurous things in the sack.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Sounds like who you really want is the 28 year old. Go after her.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:29 pm

The hot athletic one
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:53 pm

I hate to agree with blanch, but if you are conceding that you don't want kids, and you're a man, you're 40....all 3. And if one/some/all of the trio don't want to be part of a gf by committee approach...replace them. What's your rush? Be young, have fun, drink Pepsi.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:34 am

Hard to say what you should do without pics.

Which one do you like most? Which one is least annoying/crazy?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:54 am

This is weird.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:57 am

You're weird.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:05 am

Pretty much I'm just bragging, but I am certain that whatever I choose, I'll regret it in a year.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:49 am

Rocinante wrote:You're weird.

Let's get weird together.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:55 am

Rocinante wrote:Pretty much I'm just bragging, but I am certain that whatever I choose, I'll regret it in a year.

She will regret it in less than six months.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:56 am

Don't care how great she looks now, don't care about waxing. At the end of the day you have to ask yourself if you can handle what you have classified as an annoying voice.

It's been decades since I was dating. (Married w/2 adult children). To me the voice has always been a deal breaker. Even if she's complementing you it's from a voice you don't like. Is that any way to live?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:17 am

are you looking for marriage? because if you are not, i would simply choose the one you like to f*ck the most. if you want interesting conversation, talk to your friends. if you want to get your bang on, go with the one that you match up in bed with.

after a few years, you'll get sick of each other, then you start the process all over again. really, it's the best way to go.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:57 am

AM, I'm a sucker. I do want to get married again. I miss it. I swear I'll do better this time.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:10 am

Rocinante wrote:AM, I'm a sucker. I do want to get married again. I miss it. I swear I'll do better this time.

If you're that serious then you do need the wisdom of this board.

Did you include anal ratings or did I miss that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:19 am

Rocinante wrote:AM, I'm a sucker. I do want to get married again. I miss it. I swear I'll do better this time.

that's cool. my lifestyle isn't for everyone. good luck on your quest my friend.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:34 am

LooseGoose wrote:

If you're that serious then you do need the wisdom of this board.

Did you include anal ratings or did I miss that?
Good point - anal ratings are important.
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:48 am

The 35 year old is a solid no. The other 29 year old is experimental and could learn to like it. The 28 year old has used this phrase in my company: "I like things in my butt."

So you can see my delimma.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:37 pm

The way I figure, you're not going to have sex with her more than an hour per day tops, and that will only decrease as time goes by. On the other hand, the time you have to spend living with her personality will only increase over time, so the personality characteristics are far more important than the looks and the sex. The most important factor is whether or not she will cramp your style. Certainly there will be changes in the about of time you have to do your thing, that's to be expected, however, if she relies on you for her social life and can't handle you doing your thing without her, then that's a problem. On the other hand, if she has her own thing and doesn't need you for her social life, then that's great - assuming you can handle her doing her own thing without you. In the end, the sex and the looks won't make up for any type of ball and chain. You'll spend way more time with her personality than her pussy so choose wisely. Or, as others have suggested, don't choose at all and ride the gravy train for as long as you can because the personality to pussy time ratio is the highest it will ever be.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:The way I figure, you're not going to have sex with her more than an hour per day tops, and that will only decrease as time goes by. On the other hand, the time you have to spend living with her personality will only increase over time, so the personality characteristics are far more important than the looks and the sex. The most important factor is whether or not she will cramp your style. Certainly there will be changes in the about of time you have to do your thing, that's to be expected, however, if she relies on you for her social life and can't handle you doing your thing without her, then that's a problem. On the other hand, if she has her own thing and doesn't need you for her social life, then that's great - assuming you can handle her doing her own thing without you. In the end, the sex and the looks won't make up for any type of ball and chain. You'll spend way more time with her personality than her pussy so choose wisely. Or, as others have suggested, don't choose at all and ride the gravy train for as long as you can because the personality to pussy time ratio is the highest it will ever be.

This is easier to say than do. Why when I know that the sex will dwindle with age is it so hard now to not make decisions based on sex?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:49 pm

You can't neglect sex because one day it will go away.

You don't pass on a great meal because in three days it'll be shit.

It's hugely important and the basis for a healthy relationship. Bang the living daylights out of the anal-loving 28 year old and then eventually develop real feelings for her.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:54 pm

You know the other thing that's awesome about her? She would not care at all that I've been talking about her in this thread. If I took her to a tailgate and one of you douchers said "so are you the one that likes anal?" She'd insult you in some clever way while admitting it. I have never seen her in a situation she couldn't handle. Well, once she kind of melted down at the airport because her flights were all screwed up, but even that was cute.

Oh God I've got it bad again don't I?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:55 pm

Rocinante wrote:You know the other thing that's awesome about her? She would not care at all that I've been talking about her in this thread. If I took her to a tailgate and one of you douchers said "so are you the one that likes anal?" She'd insult you in some clever way while admitting it. I have never seen her in a situation she couldn't handle. Well, once she kind of melted down at the airport because her flights were all screwed up, but even that was cute.

Sounds like you legitimately have an answer
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:57 pm

Rocinante wrote:You know the other thing that's awesome about her? She would not care at all that I've been talking about her in this thread. If I took her to a tailgate and one of you douchers said "so are you the one that likes anal?" She'd insult you in some clever way while admitting it. I have never seen her in a situation she couldn't handle. Well, once she kind of melted down at the airport because her flights were all screwed up, but even that was cute.

you're in love you fucker! caught you.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Rocinante wrote:

This is easier to say than do. Why when I know that the sex will dwindle with age is it so hard now to not make decisions based on sex?
Everyone's different. I'm just presenting the facts as I see them. Like I said, right now you have the most favorable personality to pussy ratio that you're ever going to have. If you choose one of them, then that's going to go down and you're going to have to live with the choice. So, if the sex is the most important thing to you, then choose accordingly, but realize there is always a trade off and it's up to you to decide how to make that trade off. I'm just pointing out what the trade off is from the limited info you've provided.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:09 pm

you are so gay!
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:
Everyone's different. I'm just presenting the facts as I see them. Like I said, right now you have the most favorable personality to pussy ratio that you're ever going to have. If you choose one of them, then that's going to go down and you're going to have to live with the choice. So, if the sex is the most important thing to you, then choose accordingly, but realize there is always a trade off and it's up to you to decide how to make that trade off. I'm just pointing out what the trade off is from the limited info you've provided.

Pretty sure he's talking to you... The other side of this is the timeline. I mean, I'd like to pretend that I can balance this forever, but if I don't have the talk with the two women that live here in town with me soon, its going to blow up in my face and not in a good way. I think I'm going to do this: I'm meeting blondy this weekend for some fun. In order to be decent about it, I'm going to tell her before things get sexual that I don't think it's going to happen. If she still wants some cool. She likely won't though. Sad trombone. Then I'm going to start hanging out with 35 more. I like her. But I'm going to see 28 regardless because I'm doing a training for work in her city anyway. So that's happening. I'm not telling 35 though. I'm honest but not that honest. Is this a dick move? Nevermind I know the answer. If things go some kind of way with 28, I'll deal with it then.

This is the plan.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:55 pm

Rocinante wrote:

Pretty sure he's talking to you... The other side of this is the timeline. I mean, I'd like to pretend that I can balance this forever, but if I don't have the talk with the two women that live here in town with me soon, its going to blow up in my face and not in a good way. I think I'm going to do this: I'm meeting blondy this weekend for some fun. In order to be decent about it, I'm going to tell her before things get sexual that I don't think it's going to happen. If she still wants some cool. She likely won't though. Sad trombone. Then I'm going to start hanging out with 35 more. I like her. But I'm going to see 28 regardless because I'm doing a training for work in her city anyway. So that's happening. I'm not telling 35 though. I'm honest but not that honest. Is this a dick move? Nevermind I know the answer. If things go some kind of way with 28, I'll deal with it then.

This is the plan.
Sounds like the choice is made.

Yeah, I know he's speaking to me, but I was specifically trying to avoid projecting my relationship preferences into my posts for the very reason that each person is different and you know your mind, so I tried to frame the posts in a way that just stuck to the simple facts because my preferences aren't relevant to your preferences just as anyone else's preferences aren't relevant to yours. I never stated what I personally thought about the weights to be given to sex and personality, just that it was a consideration for which you had to apply your weights and make the decision accordingly.

Anyway, I'm rambling again...
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Somebody bump this in 6 months with this pic.

I have a pretty good problem to have. - Page 2 A8b122c60bcea91b8c553cd618e68e7d117ba4201f58ff4615940a242c561703

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:28 pm

Then she'd probably be ok with you posting pics of her. Which reminds me...has she texted you any nudes?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

Then she'd probably be ok with you posting pics of her. Which reminds me...has she texted you any nudes?

Actually... I have one that might be okay.  lemmie see if I can find it.

Edit: It's on my computer at home, because she sent it to me when I had a girlfriend and I had to hide it. I'll see if I can find it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next