Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised

+24
Cameron
xsanguine
GirbaudJeans
Code_Warrior
Watch Out Pylon!
Izzo Court
Snake Plissken
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Green Note
tig ol bitties
beal99
Rocinante
Turtleneck
75alum
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
The_Dude
AvgMSUJoe
Cym Jim
Nommad2
tTito
Other Teams Pursuing That
LoneWolfSparty
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 4 Empty Re: Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-03, 23:37

Cameron wrote:

Literally everything you post is borderline retarded.

Yep, LWS is a mentally deranged ass wipe. He's single handedly ruining this board.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 4 Empty Re: Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-04, 03:25

steveschneider wrote:

Yep, LWS is a mentally deranged ass wipe. He's single handedly ruining this board.

Thanks. I am pretty powerful.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-04, 07:06

xsanguine wrote:Protests in NYC right now over the cop who killed the large brotha, Mr. Eric Garner, with a rear naked choke for "resisting" arrest.

His crime? Selling cigarettes as singles (which most ethnic bodegas do as long as you're not white or look like a cop)

You can check my resume; I've sided with the police (*or Zimmerman) in almost every high profile death at the hands of an officer*. This one is very much different and I'm of the opinion the cop who killed Mr. Garner handled this horribly.

You siding with police is kind of surprising
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-16, 14:38

One of my best threads. Ever.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-16, 14:42

TheReal_LWS wrote:One of my best threads. Ever.

That's not really saying much.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-16, 14:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:One of my best threads. Ever.

Thank you. At least I am not a millennial dweeb that smokes pot all day and lives in Colorado just for that reason.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-16, 14:49

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Thank you. At least I am not a millennial dweeb that smokes pot all day and lives in Colorado just for that reason.

Is that suppose to be a burn?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-16, 14:51

The_Dude wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 4 502811600

If this guy can hook me up with that sorta gig, please let me know. Strain tester?

LWS - keep fearing death, drugs, non-white people. It's your life bro. afro I'll talk to the sky and hope you progress/advance with the rest of mankind.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-16, 14:58

The_Dude wrote:

If this guy can hook me up with that sorta gig, please let me know. Strain tester?

LWS - keep fearing death, drugs, non-white people. It's your life bro. afro I'll talk to the sky and hope you progress/advance with the rest of mankind.

HAVE FUN LIVING IN ONE OF THE MOST PROGRESSIVE, YOUNG CITIES WITH A GREAT ECONOMY, LOSER!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-16, 15:04

The_Dude wrote:

HAVE FUN LIVING IN ONE OF THE MOST PROGRESSIVE, YOUNG CITIES WITH A GREAT ECONOMY, LOSER!

lol!

While you're baked on a Sunday morning hike in the Rocky Mountains, I'm at church being told what to do so I get to live forever! Smell ya later, dweeb!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-16, 15:05

The_Dude wrote:

lol!

While you're baked on a Sunday morning hike in the Rocky Mountains, I'm at church being told what to do so I get to live forever! Smell ya later, dweeb!

You are a dweeb, at least we are in agreement there! afro
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-16, 15:13

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Dammit, you keep bringing up why I'm jealous of OTPT.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-16, 16:20

RIP, Bee.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-17, 07:29

tGreenWay wrote:RIP, Bee.

I am alive, you lunatic! lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-17, 07:58

TheReal_LWS wrote:

You make that sound like a bad thing.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-17, 08:14

Milwaukee made me lose my steam a bit. I mean, that was an armed black man. So I came in with just my left hand up today. Also I was carrying a coffee in the right.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-08-17, 08:34

TheReal_LWS wrote:Milwaukee made me lose my steam a bit. I mean, that was an armed black man. So I came in with just my left hand up today. Also I was carrying a coffee in the right.

schtick. RIP the real Bee
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-17, 08:35

Tanfan! wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:Milwaukee made me lose my steam a bit. I mean, that was an armed black man. So I came in with just my left hand up today. Also I was carrying a coffee in the right.

schtick. RIP the real Bee

Anti-Semite. Go away.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4