Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised

+24
Cameron
xsanguine
GirbaudJeans
Code_Warrior
Watch Out Pylon!
Izzo Court
Snake Plissken
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Green Note
tig ol bitties
beal99
Rocinante
Turtleneck
75alum
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
The_Dude
AvgMSUJoe
Cym Jim
Nommad2
tTito
Other Teams Pursuing That
LoneWolfSparty
28 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 2 Empty Re: Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised

Post by Green Note 2014-12-01, 18:04

tTito wrote:A cop just drove by my house....... real slow, like......... he was hunting for an unarmed black kid...... freaky........ I hope he doesn't shoot me.

Makes me want to pull my pants down and starting looting for peace.
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 2 Empty Re: Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised

Post by tTito 2014-12-01, 18:09

Green Note wrote:

Makes me want to pull my pants down and starting looting for peace.

Burn the town down, only then can we hope for peace (and get 150 channels on the new flat screen)
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-01, 18:37

tTito wrote:

Burn the town down, only then can we hope for peace (and get 150 channels on the new flat screen)

Don't forget all tapping into one guy's cable TV.......................
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-12-01, 18:47

I just wish my cash, food, housing and daycare checks came on the same day because I'm sick of going to the bank every day when I could be playing my Xbox on my new flat screen TV.

Last edited by tTito on 2014-12-01, 18:58; edited 1 time in total
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-12-01, 18:56

http://www.funnypart.com/funny/white-people-black-people.shtml
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-01, 18:58

I see a whole lotta people in here who constantly bitch about Bob making Bob style jokes because they aren't clever enough to come up with their own schtick.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-12-01, 19:14

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I see a whole lotta people in here who constantly bitch about Bob making Bob style jokes because they aren't clever enough to come up with their own schtick.

Yes. And everyone who bitches about Bob, and can't make Bob jokes, instead of their own schtick, is constantly bitching about the people who bitch about Bob, and the fact that they can't make their own schtick to bitch about Bob.

Well done.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-01, 19:35

tTito wrote:

Yes. And everyone who bitches about Bob, and can't make Bob jokes, instead of their own schtick, is constantly bitching about the people who bitch about Bob, and the fact that they can't make their own schtick to bitch about Bob.

Well done.
Doing a good job working on that cleverisity. Here's a prize. flower
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-12-01, 19:46

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Doing a good job working on that cleverisity. Here's a prize. flower

Thanks, I'll pass it on to a cop who shot an unarmed black kid. This town is littered with them. Oh wait, wut? Can't sleep........ must pertekt family against cops and blacks.....
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-01, 20:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I see a whole lotta people in here who constantly bitch about Bob making Bob style jokes because they aren't clever enough to come up with their own schtick.

Their schtick is apparently racist douchebag.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-12-01, 20:09

of all the 300 million people we have in this country do you think we have one black racist cop who fears white teenagers, is a right wing church going zealot who is on welfare with 7 baby mommas, hates basketball and loves to hunt and camp?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-12-01, 20:15

Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 2 1550444538

Last edited by tTito on 2014-12-01, 20:16; edited 1 time in total
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-12-01, 20:16

DWags wrote:of all the 300 million people we have in this country do you think we have one black racist cop who fears white teenagers, is a right wing church going zealot who is on welfare with 7 baby mommas, hates basketball and loves to hunt and camp?

Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 2 502811600 Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 2 1966794946
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-01, 20:19

Listened to NPR on the way home. They can't talk about this case without saying "unarmed black man." Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 2 502811600
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-12-01, 20:23

Rocinante wrote:

Their schtick is apparently racist douchebag.

Why do you keep advocating for killing unarmed black kids? BTW how are your riots going? Did you get your point across? BTW what is your point? Oh, and thanks for the new Xbox.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-12-01, 20:24

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Listened to NPR on the way home. They can't talk about this case without saying "unarmed black man." Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 2 502811600

NO, NO, NO, it's unarmed black "kid" or "child" stick with talking points!
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-12-01, 20:34

tTito wrote:

NO, NO, NO, it's unarmed black "kid" or "child" stick with talking points!
They have arms
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-01, 21:09

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Listened to NPR on the way home. They can't talk about this case without saying "unarmed black man." Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 2 502811600

Should they say armed black kid?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-12-01, 21:15

I want to stage a "die in." I just turned on Rachel Madow and feel like I need to do something to stop the madness. Black lives matter. The black kids are littering the streets.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2014-12-01, 21:28

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Just seemed like the thing to do.

Seems like a silly thing for a person that works to do since everyone that rioted doesn't work.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-01, 21:32

Izzo Court wrote:

Seems like a silly thing for a person that works to do since everyone that rioted doesn't work.

The rioters root for Michigan?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note 2014-12-01, 21:49

Snake Plissken wrote:They have arms

This is where the story falls apart. How can wilson have his arms raised when he was unarmed? Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 2 1550444538
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-02, 06:22

Green Note wrote:

This is where the story falls apart. How can wilson have his arms raised when he was unarmed? Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 2 1550444538

Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 2 1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-12-02, 08:09

So I walk into work this moring and half the office is trying to organize a walk-out and the other half is trying to organized a die-in.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-02, 08:28

tTito wrote:So I walk into work this moring and half the office is trying to organize a walk-out and the other half is trying to organized a die-in.

With your poor math skills nobody here believes that you have a job
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-02, 09:23

Looks like BobS did some protesting in Ferguson over the Holiday.

Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 2 B3zoktTCYAAuM1-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 2014-12-02, 09:34

LooseGoose wrote:Looks like BobS did some protesting in Ferguson over the Holiday.

Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 2 B3zoktTCYAAuM1-

The guy with the sign in the middle has a point. Maybe armed store owners could put a warning sign in the window or on the door to level the playing field for would be robbers. Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 2 2599972566
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-02, 09:37

LOL
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-12-02, 10:02

LooseGoose wrote:Looks like BobS did some protesting in Ferguson over the Holiday.

Guy in the middle....Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 2 1966794946

tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-12-02, 10:05

"Not everybody’s the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever."

Terrelle Pryor
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-02, 10:08

Nice racist Photoshop there. There are some sick fucks in this world.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-02, 11:13

Rocinante wrote:Nice racist Photoshop there. There are some sick fucks in this world.

You don't agree with him? How is it racist to promote not killing kids over a mere robbery?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-12-02, 11:20

LooseGoose wrote:

You don't agree with him? How is it racist to promote not killing kids over a mere robbery?
Have you ever thought how black people look a bit like monkeys?

Americans still linking blacks to apes
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-12-02, 11:22

Rocinante wrote:Nice racist Photoshop there. There are some sick fucks in this world.

Is that photoshopped? The internet is really letting me down lately.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-02, 11:24

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Is that photoshopped? The internet is really letting me down lately.
I'm not saying it is for sure, but his left arm looks really weird with where his fingers are holding the sign. Like, broken in 4 places for that to be possible weird.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-02, 11:39

I've lost most of what little respect I had for some of you over the last few days. I know you don't care but I hope you do some reflecting and alter the synaptic firing in your brain goop someday soon so that every time you post anything my first thought isn't "well that could be interesting but this dude is a racist so...".

I want to be your internet friend, guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-12-02, 11:43

While I don't agree with the protesters on the Ferguson Incident, I really can't stand the lies on both sides.  Here is the real picture.  I don't get why people feel the need to Photoshop a picture to make an incorrect point.  It's just stupid.  I am so sick of the smart asses on both sides of this issue.
Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 2 Lewiswilsonleft
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-02, 11:44

Rocinante wrote:

I want to be your internet friend, guys.

Is that because Wyoming has a population density of 6 people per square mile and real friends are hard to find?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-02, 11:46

Code_Warrior wrote:
While I don't agree with the protesters on the Ferguson Incident, I really can't stand the lies on both sides.  Here is the real picture.  I don't get why people feel the need to Photoshop a picture to make an incorrect point.  It's just stupid.  I am so sick of the smart asses on both sides of this issue.
Walked into the office this morning with my hands raised - Page 2 Lewiswilsonleft
His arm still looks jacked up. Haha, never mind on that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-02, 11:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
His arm still looks jacked up. Haha, never mind on that.

I hate those types of traffic lights. They suck.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next