Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick: Recommend a hotel between Key Largo and Marathon for Tuesday the 16th!

2 posters

Go down

Quick: Recommend a hotel between Key Largo and Marathon for Tuesday the 16th! Empty Quick: Recommend a hotel between Key Largo and Marathon for Tuesday the 16th!

Post by InTenSity 2014-12-14, 20:25

Looking to go on a 1 day trip down to the keys. The wife wants to go somewhere that is at least an hour from Miami. There are so many mom and pop places, but not sure what are shitty and what are good. I need to book a place tomorrow. I know the Tiki Bar is a bit more popular. Would love to find a place that is under $120. Was looking at Hawks Cay, but just too much for how little time we're going to be there. Worst case scenario, will probably end up at Ocean Reef.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Quick: Recommend a hotel between Key Largo and Marathon for Tuesday the 16th! Empty Re: Quick: Recommend a hotel between Key Largo and Marathon for Tuesday the 16th!

Post by I.B. Fine 2014-12-15, 16:02

Check out Key Colony Beach at least 3 hotels and they actually have a beach. Don't know pricing.
You can make a run to Key West if you want from here.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=key+colony+beach+motel&rflfq=1&tbm=lcl

Check out Key Colony or Continental
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down