Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?

+24
Floyd Robertson
RQA
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Pervis Muldoon
InTenSity
TrapperGus
kingstonlake
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
NigelUno
SBSpartan
Cameron
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
Green Note
Cym Jim
Robert J Sakimano
xsanguine
Rocinante
Turtleneck
Bizarro Fletch
28 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

V.I.P So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?

Post by Bizarro Fletch Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:19 pm

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  2599972566
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

V.I.P Re: So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?

Post by Turtleneck Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:33 pm

It was good for a while, but it has slowed down quite a bit. In large part because every thread turns into the same boring but ironic conversation.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

V.I.P Re: So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?

Post by Rocinante Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Fucking liberals ruined it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Rocinante wrote:Fucking liberals ruined it.

So did the tea party.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:17 pm

Turtleneck wrote:It was good for a while, but it has slowed down quite a bit. In large part because every thread turns into the same boring but ironic conversation.

I've been paging you in the anarchist thread, homie.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:19 am

Sorry. Was scouting Georgia and Virginia and now Oklahoma. Have been faxing a lot of set plays to Izzo.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:16 am

I come here for the intellectual discussions..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:18 am

Turtleneck wrote:Sorry. Was scouting Georgia and Virginia and now Oklahoma. Have been faxing a lot of set plays to Izzo.

Did you tell him about my idea to recruit more 5 stars? I think that tip could really be turning point in the program's history...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:46 am

Anything is better than Wells, but yeah, nothing going on here. Most stuff seems to stay on the main board, which is fine by me.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:36 pm

Cym Jim wrote:Anything is better than Wells, but yeah, nothing going on here. Most stuff seems to stay on the main board, which is fine by me.

Cym Jim does his best to quash anything he disagress with. I suppose it is to avoid having to make any effort toward diversity.
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:18 am

Wells is the same people screaming at eachother over and over and over and over again.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:43 pm

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  14cb1d6d14f35543481348bb294b40a1df20f83ceb8e04c94d005cd741a7d016
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:17 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  14cb1d6d14f35543481348bb294b40a1df20f83ceb8e04c94d005cd741a7d016
So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:33 am

Should just put everything in one board.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:14 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Should just put everything in one board.

Oh hells naw.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:24 pm

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  Q6oaVhc

Fucken lol
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:30 pm

Who posts on Wells?

About 10 real people maybe?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:07 pm

It amazes me that college educated people actually interact the way they do like the people on Wells.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:37 am

There are a few people who post on Wells that are decent and aren't goofs. But there are others who do nothing but act like Drudge wannabes doing little but reporting from the most radical right wing web sites. Those folks sole purpose is to troll.

It's become a haven for some of the worst of political discourse and constant insults aimed at specific posters.

Got to the point where I now refuse to post there. It's one of the things that LWS and I agree on. Posting on Wells has you trying to interact with some of the worst kinds of zealots.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:40 am

I'll still argue with Trapper and I'll say it, I like Madhatter. Hell, I try to argue with anyone and everyone on the fucking piece of shit board. Once you pigeon hole yourself on any particular "side", well... that's the weight you then have to carry and you WILL carry. The whole left/right, Republican/Democrat thing is just our natural ape ancestry coming out and picking a side and choosing someone else to be the leader... give them the burden of deciding what is best for you and repeating it so as not fall favor from the "group". When you get down the issues and really focus on wiping away your preconceived notions of what side of the issue you're "suppose" argue for given the story arc you've decided to bestow on yourself.... I think it'd be an honest mix-mash where no one fits on any one particular side.

Break out of that shit... come to the natural conclusion that it's wrong for another person to tell someone else what to do and threaten violence against them if they refuse to do it. That is the morality you apply to every aspect of your life except for some reason you let one entity get away with it because that's just the way it's been since prehistory. You allow that behavior to be normal in one aspect of society simply because it's been inherited. It should be wrong no matter what part of society it is prevalent in.

I'm really high so all of this probably has nothing to do with this thread but it's my soap box and I'll stand on it if I want to.

Bitch.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:06 pm

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  502811600

xsan is my dude!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:45 pm

xsanguine wrote:So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  Q6oaVhc

Fucken lol

Now that's funny.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:57 pm

Moderation of the rules would do wonders for Wells.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:22 am

xsanguine wrote:I'll say it, I like Madhatter

Hatter might be the single worst poster on Wells, and that's fucking saying something. I haven't looked at that shithole in a while, but there was a time not all that long ago that I was reading Wells every day. If Hatter is satire, he's bad satire. If he's serious, he's a bad human being. Just terrible in every possible way, and representative of all that is wrong with political discourse in this country. Plus, he has some randomly crazy and stupid views, like I think he's against organ donation/transplants. If he's not a serious/legitimate poster, whoever is behind that shit has WAY too much time on their hands. Hatter is a fucking lunatic.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:30 pm

Cameron wrote:

Hatter is a fucking lunatic.

Exactly!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:17 pm

Cameron wrote:

Hatter might be the single worst poster on Wells, and that's fucking saying something. I haven't looked at that shithole in a while, but there was a time not all that long ago that I was reading Wells every day. If Hatter is satire, he's bad satire. If he's serious, he's a bad human being. Just terrible in every possible way, and representative of all that is wrong with political discourse in this country. Plus, he has some randomly crazy and stupid views, like I think he's against organ donation/transplants. If he's not a serious/legitimate poster, whoever is behind that shit has WAY too much time on their hands. Hatter is a fucking lunatic.
sometimes Wells was fun - some people take their message boardin' way too seriously, though. I haven't been at tRCMB or Wells since I was banned for a year (or however long I was banned for) - don't miss it at all.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan Mon May 04, 2015 7:06 pm

Hatter isn't right. Man that guy isn't even close to normal.

Still the place cracks me up.
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 05, 2015 8:08 am

SBSpartan wrote:Hatter isn't right. Man that guy isn't even close to normal.

'sup, G?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan Tue May 05, 2015 10:52 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

'sup, G?

Sup big daddy. How the hell are you?
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan Tue May 05, 2015 10:54 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

'sup, G?

SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed May 06, 2015 12:44 am

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed May 06, 2015 7:58 am

xsanguine wrote:
So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed May 06, 2015 7:58 am

SBSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
'sup, G?

I'm good! Good to see ya here.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Dude wells is fucking awesome. It's way too easy to fuck with people.
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:25 pm

Which is why Wells has gotten worse. Nothing funnier than supposed racist right to life tea party schtcks.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:43 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Which is why Wells has gotten worse.  Nothing funnier than supposed racist right to life tea party schtcks.

And "offended by everything" faux social justice warrior leftists.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:44 pm

Thank goodness you guys are around to tell everybody how they should think.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:11 pm

xsanguine wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Which is why Wells has gotten worse.  Nothing funnier than supposed racist right to life tea party schtcks.

And "offended by everything" faux social justice warrior leftists.

I can't figure why a majority of Wells posters think the whole freakin' world is black or white and there is never any gray.

You didn't like some posters going over the top being offended and I didn't like the implied and overt racism that was showing up.

Currently I can't believe how far off the reservation Trump has gone this week. It evidently wasn't enough to go after Mexicans, he made derisive comments about John McCain's status after being a POW and followed it up by saying that's exactly what he meant.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:34 pm

This board is better than Wells, because Trevor killed Wells. So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  502811600

Long live the Bin!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

GRR Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:38 pm

NigelUno wrote:This board is better than Wells, because Trevor killed Wells. So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  502811600

Long live the Bin!

I haven't kept up with that place but I'm sure that board was crazy ville. Last time I clicked on there was 2016 around Pizzagate and you had people there that believed in it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next