Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses?

+26
Jools Holland
Rocinante
Blanch32
Bizarro Fletch
AvgMSUJoe
Green Note
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
Snake Plissken
InTenSity
Toe
kingstonlake
Brock Middlebrook
Code_Warrior
DWags
Notorious GiB
LoneWolfSparty
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
CORNER BLITZ
WhiteBoyHatcher
tTy
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses?

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-18, 09:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I do care.. I care about everyone here.. Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? - Page 2 685334576

Go away.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses?

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-12-18, 10:04

InTenSity wrote:
People talking politics in threads that don't need them get annoying.

I completely agree
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-18, 10:04

Turtleneck wrote:

Go away.
"you've been warned"..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-18, 10:06

I blame Wags for clearly starting a troll thread about politics Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? - Page 2 4198636888
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-12-18, 10:09

I'm a big fan of this thread.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-18, 10:10

I just want to talk about sports.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-18, 10:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:"you've been warned"..

Ever listen to Júníus Meyvant? He is from Iceland. I won't speculate about his politics.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-18, 10:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
was he the guy who was manipulated by the mainstream media to believe that 1,000+ Americans would die from Ebola? Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? - Page 2 502811600

Hes probably the same guy running around telling people not to go to the movies Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? - Page 2 4198636888
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-18, 10:18

Turtleneck wrote:

Ever listen to Júníus Meyvant? He is from Iceland. I won't speculate about his politics.

very nice.. I was like "this had better be good....'cause I'm turning down My Morning Jacket to listen to it"... not familiar with him but will definitely look him up.

I was also diggin' the quintet backing him up. Anytime you bring in a string section to support a songwriter/performer, the result is almost always positive. Also, KEXP has got to be the leader in this country when it comes to illustrating how in-studio performances should be done and who should do them.

Thanks, dude.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-18, 10:19

The_Dude wrote:

Hes probably the same guy running around telling people not to go to the movies Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? - Page 2 4198636888
I know..

what a bunch of wusses our country has become..

Mainstream Media: "ebola"!!!
People: Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? - Page 2 1550444538

Mainstream Media: "movie"!!!
People: Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? - Page 2 1550444538
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note 2014-12-18, 10:34

There is a moderator problem at the bin making that forum useless.
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-18, 10:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:very nice.. I was like "this had better be good....'cause I'm turning down My Morning Jacket to listen to it"... not familiar with him but will definitely look him up.

I was also diggin' the quintet backing him up. Anytime you bring in a string section to support a songwriter/performer, the result is almost always positive. Also, KEXP has got to be the leader in this country when it comes to illustrating how in-studio performances should be done and who should do them.

Thanks, dude.

Agree on KEXP. I actually edited the post and switched the video since the quintet is not original to the song. Still good stuff though.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-18, 10:39

Green Note wrote:There is a moderator problem at the bin making that forum useless.

There is no moderator problem. It's more that people do not post there at all. That has been the case since day one. People have been most interested in keeping to the main board regardless of topic. Some of the biggest conversations on the main board have been about politics. It's not a moderator thing since there has never been much content to moderate. Also, this conversation was already had a while back. That further proves that the Bin has been littles used from the start.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-18, 10:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I know..

what a bunch of wusses our country has become..

Mainstream Media: "ebola"!!!

Mainstream Media: "movie"!!!

what next? DONT DRINK THE WATER
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-12-18, 10:57

On a related note, what do you think tTy's blood pressure is?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-12-18, 10:57

I don't think the OP is taking into account all of the people whose minds have been changed by reading someone else's political opinions on an MSU sports internet message board.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-12-18, 10:58

Bizarro Fletch wrote:I don't think the OP is taking into account all of the people whose minds have been changed by reading someone else's political opinions on an MSU sports internet message board.

I for one have broadened many of my horizons based solely on Fletch's inciteful snark.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-12-18, 11:09

Turtleneck wrote:

There is no moderator problem. It's more that people do not post there at all. That has been the case since day one. People have been most interested in keeping to the main board regardless of topic. Some of the biggest conversations on the main board have been about politics. It's not a moderator thing since there has never been much content to moderate. Also, this conversation was already had a while back. That further proves that the Bin has been littles used from the start.

trolls can't exist in a vacuum.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-18, 11:30

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

I for one have broadened many of my horizons based solely on Fletch's inciteful snark.

Or is it the file that he keeps on you?

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2014-12-18, 12:02; edited 2 times in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-12-18, 11:35

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Whatever, liberal.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-18, 11:36

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

Whatever, liberal.

Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? - Page 2 3742235224
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-18, 11:51

AvgMSUJoe wrote:On a related note, what do you think tTy's blood pressure is?
before or after CNN's most recent story on Ebola?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-12-18, 12:31

So what do you guys think about gun control? Have the police killed enough innocent looking blacks from their preteen years?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-12-18, 12:32

Bizarro Fletch wrote:I don't think the OP is taking into account all of the people whose minds have been changed by reading someone else's political opinions on an MSU sports internet message board.

Fletch is right. I uses to think OWO was bat shit until Fletch declared war against it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-18, 12:59

Oh look. Another thread complaining about how too many threads aren't about what you want them to be about. GO FIND STUFF AND POST IT YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-12-18, 13:05

Rocinante wrote:Oh look. Another thread complaining about how too many threads aren't about what you want them to be about. GO FIND STUFF AND POST IT YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT.

he's not talking about topics. It's about trolls hijacking threads. Are you really this fucking clueless?

Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-18, 13:06

Saw a bunch of fresh political threads started by the usual suspects.

Some of them are in this thread agreeing with the OP, but they aren't walking the walk.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-18, 13:07

Toe wrote:

he's not talking about topics. It's about trolls hijacking threads. Are you really this fucking clueless?

The point stands. Find stuff and post it. Interesting stuff. It's easy to be a complainer. And yes, I'm clueless. I voted for Obama twice.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-12-18, 13:13

Rocinante wrote:

The point stands. Find stuff and post it. Interesting stuff. It's easy to be a complainer. And yes, I'm clueless. I voted for Obama twice.

your point's irrelevant to thread. how ironic.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-18, 13:14

What up Swillers? How goes the free speech? santa
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-18, 13:17

Toe wrote:

your point's irrelevant to thread. how ironic.

WAAA WAAAA people post stuff about politics in threads not about politics!! Stop being so boring and people might mostly talk about the stuff the thread is about. How is this not relevant? Oh I get it, it's not relevant because you said it isn't. Eat a dick.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-12-18, 13:33

Rocinante wrote:

WAAA WAAAA people post stuff about politics in threads not about politics!! Stop being so boring and people might mostly talk about the stuff the thread is about. How is this not relevant? Oh I get it, it's not relevant because you said it isn't. Eat a dick.

Toe wrote:

bump for the fucking clueless.

Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-18, 13:42

Toe wrote:

bump for the fucking clueless.

Get over yourself and come up with something mildly amusing. Just mildly. I don't want you to strain yourself. Eventually we might be able to work you up to mediocre.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jools Holland 2014-12-18, 15:12

God is gay?
Jools Holland
Jools Holland
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-12-18, 15:17

Jools Holland wrote:God is gay?

Just your god. Mine is Rambo crossed with Clint Eastwood crossed with a bald eagle. He's called Bald Ramwood.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jools Holland 2014-12-18, 15:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Just your god. Mine is Rambo crossed with Clint Eastwood crossed with a bald eagle. He's called Bald Ramwood.

John Rambo, or Ken-yon?
Jools Holland
Jools Holland
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-12-18, 15:30

Jools Holland wrote:

John Rambo, or Ken-yon?

Bacarri.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note 2014-12-18, 15:58

Turtleneck wrote:

I don't know what happened to my prior response, but my comment was about the bin's moderator, not this board's. From the beginning at the bin the moderator simply deleted posts he disagreed with. That does not encourage posting, afterall why bother just to be deleted and echo chambers are boring. People will post on this board as that moderator is not the moderator here.

T

Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-12-18, 16:08

So which one of you liberals is this?

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2014/12/u-m_professor_susan_douglas_i_hate_republicans.html
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-18, 16:27

tTito wrote:So which one of you liberals is this?

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2014/12/u-m_professor_susan_douglas_i_hate_republicans.html

Liberal college professors are a fucking weird and odd group of people.  Be a top 5% or higher income earner in the country, drive a fancy car, yet preach socialism and 'shared wealth' while living a life of luxury themselves.

Notice these liberal elitists are all one thing:  hypocrites. Al Gore to Matt Damon to these elitist professor types. All the way on down to the hipster that wears Prada sunglasses and drives a Prius while eating a $20 Vegan meal but bitching about capitalism. Razz
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next