Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

+60
tTito
Dr. Strangelove
goodbar
Watch Out Pylon!
Da Mayor
Nordic
SawGreen
Jake from State Farm
Rodeo Burger
Stymie2000
MattyFresh
CaptainSlow33
Motown Spartan
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
aualum06
Clarett's Folly
Robert J Sakimano
tanfan!
AnomanderRake
By-Tor
Herbie Green
Rocinante
DWags
NigelUno
StylesGShmooth
Tim Wakefield
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
WBill
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Chitown_Badger
Stoops21
Ass Dan
MiamiSpartan
Bizarro Fletch
GirbaudJeans
AvgMSUJoe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
The_Dude
Free Plax
Brock Middlebrook
Spartan Nachos
Cym Jim
LoneWolfSparty
Fallenangle
He Got It!
Cameron
Dendrobates
InTenSity
MSUgöat
Cool Runnings
AMwood
Floyd Robertson
Cosmo_Kramer
Osmo
SeeRockCity
64 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 20 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-09-30, 15:27

The I-land...

Finished the season... thumbs down. Not sure why I powered through.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 20 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by StylesGShmooth 2019-09-30, 19:28

Just knocked out Fastest Car season 2 on Netflix. Fun little show to kill a few hours. Only 7 episodes total. Can knock out in one quick binge night.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-09-30, 21:00

StylesGShmooth wrote:Just knocked out Fastest Car season 2 on Netflix. Fun little show to kill a few hours. Only 7 episodes total. Can knock out in one quick binge night.
Have you watched the drifting one? I enjoy fastest car though, no censoring the language.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-10-01, 00:17

AvgMSUJoe wrote:The I-land...

Finished the season... thumbs down. Not sure why I powered through.

You’re a stronger man than I am.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-10-01, 08:55

Mr. In-Between Season 1 on Hulu

Taco Chronicles on Netflix
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-10-01, 19:39

Watching Norm show. Pretty damn good.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-02, 07:35

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Watching Norm show. Pretty damn good.

That might be one of those shows that catches on over time and becomes a cult classic like the old Chris Elliot show.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2019-10-02, 10:04

Struggling with Mindhunter right now. Middle of season 2. The Tench family story is really bugging me. It’s so forced. I just don’t care about Billy and the mom. On the other hand, I’m digging the lesbian stuff.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-02, 21:54

One month. Can't wait

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-10-02, 21:59

Boner. Read the book twice.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-11, 11:45

El Camino a breaking bad movie came out on netflix at midnight PST. Getting excellent reviews.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-10-11, 14:52

I know it’s not super popular, but I like Goliath. I just like Billy Bob Thornton. Anyway the new season is out. It starts really good then kinda peters out.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-10-11, 14:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:El Camino a breaking bad movie came out on netflix at midnight PST. Getting excellent reviews.

Got about 45 minutes in at lunch. Lots of flashbacks to stuff we never saw on the show. Not a whole lot has happened in "real time" yet.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-10-11, 15:02

Rocinante wrote:I know it’s not super popular, but I like Goliath. I just like Billy Bob Thornton. Anyway the new season is out. It starts really good then kinda peters out.

I loved season 1. Wasn't too wild about the second one.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-11, 15:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Several episodes in and still enjoying Barry. It’s not hysterical, but it has its funny moments. Not sure how the writers sustain the storyline. Sally is the psycho one and is annoying AF.

The tae-kwon-do episode is amazing.

Watched it last night. So fucking funny. That kid. Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 20 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-10-11, 15:05

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I know it’s not super popular, but I like Goliath. I just like Billy Bob Thornton. Anyway the new season is out. It starts really good then kinda peters out.

3 is better than 2, not as good as 1.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-11, 20:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:El Camino a breaking bad movie came out on netflix at midnight PST. Getting excellent reviews.

Got about 45 minutes in at lunch. Lots of flashbacks to stuff we never saw on the show. Not a whole lot has happened in "real time" yet.

I enjoyed it. For being a spin off, sequel, whatever you want to call it they did an excellent job. Felt like it was filmed at the time of the show. Great stuff.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-10-11, 22:43

Just saw Robert Forster died. I just got done watching him in El Camino. Weird.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-10-12, 05:34

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Just saw Robert Forster died. I just got done watching him in El Camino. Weird.

Only upon his passing did I learn that guy's name. RIP.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-10-12, 08:37

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'm a huge BB fan. I watched it and enjoyed it because...I am a huge BB fan. But, I think the emperor has no clothes when it comes to the reviews.

If you strip out the flashbacks, the plot is pretty weak, and I was left a little underwhelmed at this bringing any closure.

Certainly a must watch for any BB fan, but consider it a lost double-episode vs. a motion picture.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-12, 09:08

Todd in el Camino was awesome. What a character. Considering it was just released on Netflix, I figured it would feel like a long episode. Most of these type of “movies” that come out after shows are.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2019-10-12, 09:27

It was good, but felt really unnecessary.

Todd got nice and thicc
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-13, 20:31

I enjoyed it. Not great, but good enough for something that didn’t have Walter White in every scene. Saw, I’m not sure it’s supposed to offer any closure, at least not entirely. It definitely leaves the door open for a Jessie return.
And lordy, I know Jesse Plemons is the breakout star from the series, but he needs to start ordering salads when he takes dinners with the producers and directors pitching him movies. Poor guy put enough weight on to turn his moon face into a moon head.

ETA: I was happy to see that Robert Forster played such a key role. I always enjoyed his work. Sad knowing it was his last, but a helluva way to go out. RIP.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-10-13, 22:24

tGreenWay wrote:I enjoyed it. Not great, but good enough for something that didn’t have Walter White in every scene. Saw, I’m not sure it’s supposed to offer any closure, at least not entirely. It definitely leaves the door open for a Jessie return.
And lordy, I know Jesse Plemons is the breakout star from the series, but he needs to start ordering salads when he takes dinners with the producers and directors pitching him movies. Poor guy put enough weight on to turn his moon face into a moon head.

ETA: I was happy to see that Robert Forster played such a key role. I always enjoyed his work. Sad knowing it was his last, but a helluva way to go out. RIP.

I knew he got fat from seeing him in Fargo. Dude got beefy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-10-13, 22:30

tGreenWay wrote:I enjoyed it. Not great, but good enough for something that didn’t have Walter White in every scene. Saw, I’m not sure it’s supposed to offer any closure, at least not entirely. It definitely leaves the door open for a Jessie return.

Plemons had already been a major character in NBC's Friday Night Lights before Breaking Bad.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-14, 02:25

Turtleneck wrote:

Plemons had already been a major character in NBC's Friday Night Lights before Breaking Bad.

Never saw the series, so — to me — he’s the breakout character. Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 20 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2019-10-14, 15:48

Turtleneck wrote:

Yeah, he's still Landry to me. Funny that since then all his characters have been kinda evil or at least very creepy.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-10-14, 16:01

If you like Sam Worthington don't watch Fractured on Netflix. It will remind you a little of The Sixth Sense maybe, but since you've already seen that, don't waste your time.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-10-15, 23:41

I'm like 50 minutes into El Camino and finding sociopathic fat Todd absolutely Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 20 1966794946 Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 20 1966794946
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-16, 00:13

Started season nine of Curb, and watched season 1, episode 1 of Ray Donovan. Curb is its usual funny, especially Fatwa Sex.
Looks like Donovan is going to be good, though probably not funny.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-16, 01:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm like 50 minutes into El Camino and finding sociopathic fat Todd absolutely Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 20 1966794946 Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 20 1966794946

He's up there with my favorite characters on TV. Loved him in El Camino. You sure you don't want some soup?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-10-16, 20:07

Just watched Free Solo again.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 20 1550444538 Shocked Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 20 3493939353
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-10-16, 23:11

The latest season of Letterkenny kind of sucked.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2019-10-18, 20:43

You're looking kinda lonely girl, would you like someone new to talk to

Ah yeah, all right
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-10-21, 20:46

Rocinante wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

3 is better than 2, not as good as 1.

3 is definitely better than two, but it's also flipping weird.

I heard Dennis Quaid got engaged to some 26 year-old this weekend. Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 20 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-10-21, 23:19

The Blacklist is so bad but I watch it when I want to relax. I mean it’s terrible. And I’m a huge James Spader fan.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-10-22, 10:05

Rocinante wrote:The Blacklist is so bad but I watch it when I want to relax. I mean it’s terrible. And I’m a huge James Spader fan.
I liked it the first season, and the second might have been ok (it all kind of runs together for me), but probably by season 3 or so, I just didnt care and stopped watching. It reminds me of Designated Survivor that was recently discussed in this or the other thread, in that that had a good enough premise and storyline for the season, but after playing out that story arc, they were really stretching things in an effort to keep upping the stakes.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-22, 10:15

Ended up stopping after season 1 of designated survivor. Could only handle that for so long.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-10-22, 10:22

Rocinante wrote:The Blacklist is so bad but I watch it when I want to relax. I mean it’s terrible. And I’m a huge James Spader fan.

Still a guilty pleasure of mine.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-22, 10:42

MiamiSpartan wrote:
I liked it the first season, and the second might have been ok (it all kind of runs together for me), but probably by season 3 or so, I just didnt care and stopped watching. It reminds me of Designated Survivor that was recently discussed in this or the other thread, in that that had a good enough premise and storyline for the season, but after playing out that story arc, they were really stretching things in an effort to keep upping the stakes.

Agree with this. Watched the first two seasons of both, but even in the second seasons it got too difficult to suspend disbelief. I’m surprised the black list is even still on the air.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next