Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coach airline passengers using the First Class bathroom?!? WTF

+11
Travis of the Cosmos
Gomer
DWags
pulling69
WhiteBoyHatcher
The_Dude
Ass Dan
Snake Plissken
Jake from State Farm
InTenSity
Marc Summers
15 posters

Go down

Coach airline passengers using the First Class bathroom?!? WTF Empty Coach airline passengers using the First Class bathroom?!? WTF

Post by Marc Summers 2014-12-21, 18:41

This is a horrible pet peeve of mine. So I've been flying First Class a lot lately because I've inherited a decent chunk of cash, and am actually sitting in First Class as I type this. Why do some people sitting in coach feel like they are free to use our bathroom up front? Do these people have any decency? I'm sorry, but I paid double what you did, and this means that I shouldn't have to wait for you to get out of my bathroom.

Fellow First Class fliers....is this your biggest pet peeve?
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Coach airline passengers using the First Class bathroom?!? WTF Empty Re: Coach airline passengers using the First Class bathroom?!? WTF

Post by InTenSity 2014-12-21, 18:46

I'm pretty sure you pay at least quadruple. Most in first class don't pay to be up there anyway, only the pours pay full price for first class.

Unless it's an international flight those bathrooms are a free for all.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Coach airline passengers using the First Class bathroom?!? WTF Empty Re: Coach airline passengers using the First Class bathroom?!? WTF

Post by Marc Summers 2014-12-21, 19:01

InTenSity wrote:I'm pretty sure you pay at least quadruple. Most in first class don't pay to be up there anyway, only the pours pay full price for first class.

Unless it's an international flight those bathrooms are a free for all.

I'm on an international flight. And they still shouldnt be using them on domestic. And I got this one for a bit less than double, which is well worth it.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-12-21, 19:08

Marc Summers wrote:

I'm on an international flight. And they still shouldnt be using them on domestic. And I got this one for a bit less than double, which is well worth it.

You're not in first class yet. Not sure what you paid for.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-21, 19:12

Marc Summers wrote:This is a horrible pet peeve of mine. So I've been flying First Class a lot lately because I've inherited a decent chunk of cash, and am actually sitting in First Class as I type this. Why do some people sitting in coach feel like they are free to use our bathroom up front? Do these people have any decency? I'm sorry, but I paid double what you did, and this means that I shouldn't have to wait for you to get out of my bathroom.

I'd prefer the sweaty masses not even walk through 1st class whilst loading. Using our bathrooms should be strictly prohibited, I don't want their hairy asses on my seat.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-12-21, 19:20

LooseGoose wrote:

I'd prefer the sweaty masses not even walk through 1st class whilst loading. Using our bathrooms should be strictly prohibited, I don't want their hairy asses on my seat.

I've always thought that was kind of a strange setup but what are you going to do about it. Seat the first class passengers first and they get to sit there on display for all the peons that are relegated to the back of the bus.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2014-12-21, 19:25

LooseGoose wrote:

Well I would never take a shit while flying, so that's a moot point.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2014-12-21, 19:26

Jake from State Farm wrote:

I've always thought that was kind of a strange setup but what are you going to do about it. Seat the first class passengers first and they get to sit there on display for all the peons that are relegated to the back of the bus.

It's so first class get first access to overhead bins, as well as having a cocktail in hand before the plane moves.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-12-21, 19:37

You're on a shitty international flight if coach is waking through first class. What's international? Detroit to Toronto?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2014-12-21, 19:41

InTenSity wrote:You're on a shitty international flight if coach is waking through first class. What's international? Detroit to Toronto?

Nah it's decent. About 4.5 hours.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-12-21, 19:43

Marc Summers wrote:This is a horrible pet peeve of mine. So I've been flying First Class a lot lately because I've inherited a decent chunk of cash, and am actually sitting in First Class as I type this. Why do some people sitting in coach feel like they are free to use our bathroom up front? Do these people have any decency? I'm sorry, but I paid double what you did, and this means that I shouldn't have to wait for you to get out of my bathroom.

You are not in first class you fucking troll
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2014-12-21, 19:49

Snake Plissken wrote:

You are not in first class you fucking troll

Seat 1F. Enough room to put my feet up, and have been drinking free cocktails the whole flight. They had beef tenderloin for dinner, which was quite good for airline food.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-12-21, 19:51

Marc Summers wrote:

Seat 1F. Enough room to put my feet up, and have been drinking free cocktails the whole flight. They had beef tenderloin for dinner, which was quite good for airline food.
Take a pic of your boarding pass and post it
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-12-21, 19:52

Snake Plissken wrote:Take a pic of your boarding pass and post it

Or just a picture of you in first class. Or at all.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-21, 20:07

Coach airline passengers using the First Class bathroom?!? WTF 3742235224
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-21, 20:31

Snake Plissken wrote:Take a pic of your boarding pass and post it

He's already written a story on it, complete with pictures.

Coach airline passengers using the First Class bathroom?!? WTF 3-resized

http://dereklow.co/what-its-like-to-fly-the-23000-singapore-airlines-suites-class/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-12-21, 20:45

Coach airline passengers using the First Class bathroom?!? WTF 44a9493258_stevebsk
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-12-21, 20:53

What airline? I can tell you their specific rule on this.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2014-12-21, 21:35

pulling69 wrote:What airline? I can tell you their specific rule on this.

US Airways(I don't know if they are considered American now though?)
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-12-21, 21:37

Marc Summers wrote:

So, you're typing this on a plane, you just boarded and you don't know the mane of the airline? Baller.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-12-21, 21:52

Marc Summers wrote:

They don't have "first class."
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-12-21, 21:55

And lets be clear, the lav in "first class" is not a first class bathroom....It is just as crappy as the lav back in coach. Now, if you want a plane with a first class bathroom you guys need to start flying on high end corporate, private 737 or larger so you can get a shower:

Coach airline passengers using the First Class bathroom?!? WTF BBJ-sn32774-MasterBath-731x1024
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2014-12-21, 22:58

pulling69 wrote:And lets be clear, the lav in "first class" is not a first class bathroom....It is just as crappy as the lav back in coach. Now, if you want a plane with a first class bathroom you guys need to start flying on high end corporate, private 737 or larger so you can get a shower:

Coach airline passengers using the First Class bathroom?!? WTF BBJ-sn32774-MasterBath-731x1024
I fly a lot, and could count on one hand the number of times I've entered an airport bathroom.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-12-21, 22:59

Marc Summers wrote:I fly a lot, and could count on one hand the number of times I've entered an airport bathroom.
Describe a lot. I fly quite a bit and I'm in one every time I fly.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-12-21, 23:02

Marc Summers wrote:I fly a lot, and could count on one hand the number of times I've entered an airport bathroom.

That is an airplane bathroom, not one in an airport.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-12-21, 23:07

There's something that's full of shit alright. But it's not the "first class" lav Coach airline passengers using the First Class bathroom?!? WTF 502811600
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-21, 23:10

If you inherited a decent chunk of change then buying a bunch of first class plane tickets isn't really the wisest use of it. Just an fyi.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2014-12-22, 09:39

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:If you inherited a decent chunk of change then buying a bunch of first class plane tickets isn't really the wisest use of it. Just an fyi.
Haha, no shit. The wisest use would be to put it in some type of find with a guaranteed 10% return, and live off interest(which it is in).
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-12-22, 09:51

Is this our 1st Nucky? We're growing up!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-12-22, 09:59

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

This guy is a real baller. I'm pretty sure he's legit. It's not every day guys will come on the internet and openly volunteer how wealthy he is, while telling us about how much he travels. Yesterday he didn't even know what airline he was on as he was flying. No, I don't think this guy is Nucky, he's the real deal and he's really a baller. I look forward to him posting more.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-12-22, 10:13

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

He's Nucky and he's been here before.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-22, 10:45

So glad this kid is back.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-12-22, 10:47

InTenSity wrote:
He's Nucky and he's been here before.

Must have missed him. I wasn't around here too much early on.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-12-22, 11:14

Inherit cash, check. Act like a douche, check.

Did you happen to recently become a republican?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-12-22, 11:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Must have missed him. I wasn't around here too much early on.
He doesn't come-a-Nuckin' too often here. Trolls have a tougher time on tSwill. You can see with this thread how quickly he got picked apart.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2014-12-22, 17:41

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Inherit cash, check. Act like a douche, check.

Did you happen to recently become a republican?
Actually kinda the opposite. I was a very staunch conservative for probably the first 22 years of my life. Over the 5 or so years since college, I've drifted and am pretty much right in the center now.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down