Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Departing Seniors believe MSU can win a natty.

+5
Gob Bluth
Murphy Green
JEK
Other Teams Pursuing That
SeeRockCity
9 posters

Go down

Departing Seniors believe MSU can win a natty. Empty Departing Seniors believe MSU can win a natty.

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-28, 09:58

Departing seniors Bennie Fowler, Denicos Allen believe 2014 Michigan State can win national title
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Departing Seniors believe MSU can win a natty. Empty Re: Departing Seniors believe MSU can win a natty.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-28, 10:16

Why not us?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Departing Seniors believe MSU can win a natty. Empty Re: Departing Seniors believe MSU can win a natty.

Post by JEK 2014-04-28, 10:53

Obviously it would be awesome if it happens.

But the fact it is even a talking point just shows how masterful of a job Dantonio has done. Unbelievable where he has taken this program. Enjoy the ride.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-28, 10:59

JEK wrote:Obviously it would be awesome if it happens.

But the fact it is even a talking point just shows how masterful of a job Dantonio has done. Unbelievable where he has taken this program. Enjoy the ride.

This.  Departing Seniors believe MSU can win a natty. 2275418548 
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-28, 11:52

We are +2500 to win the natty on 5dimes  Wink 
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy Green 2014-04-29, 20:31

gHost Spartan wrote:

When you say why not us it presents an interesting question. 2014 is going to be a lot more difficult than 2013 and we have much, much higher expectations. Coach D nailed it - the key is consistency. But even that will only get you so far. Some things are beyond our control. Auburn was a few miracle plays away from being a multi-loss team. Does anyone really think that FSU was the best team in NCAA football last year? Of course, we have to recognize them as national champs, but there's a handful of teams from other conferences that could have beaten them. The bad calls against Notre Dame. We win that game and who knows, we're playing FSU.

BTW, I was talking to my neighbor yesterday and he's a Notre Dame alum. I had mentioned watching the Green & White game and he said "you guys could have played in the national championship.... I'll be the first to admit that Michigan State got robbed in South Bend"  pirat 

I, for one, am happy with the way it ended up going down. I have REALLY wanted to go to the Rose Bowl for many yrs. Missed out in '88 and have been patiently waiting ever since. Plus it's nice to have the Rose Bowl win as a stepping stone for this season to take another step forward.

Had an awesome time out in Cali even with getting sick during the game.
Murphy Green
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gob Bluth 2014-04-29, 20:51

Hell yeah we can. Defense is going to be nasty once again, and the offense should be able to find a rhythm much quicker than last season with Cook at the helm from game one. It's crazy to think that back in 2007, we were just happy to get into the Champs Sports Bowl.
Gob Bluth
Gob Bluth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-04-29, 20:52

If certain players step up, anything can happen. If we beat ND last year we would probably have been in the title game. Well, maybe. WTF knows.

Just get a chance to be in the playoff.
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-29, 21:42

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:If certain players step up, anything can happen. If we beat ND last year we would probably have been in the title game. Well, maybe. WTF knows.

Just get a chance to be in the playoff.
I still get sick thinking about that fucking game. I think we could have won it all last year and think we still can this year.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Throwback702 2014-04-30, 02:18

Murphy Green wrote:

I, for one, am happy with the way it ended up going down. I have REALLY wanted to go to the Rose Bowl for many yrs. Missed out in '88 and have been patiently waiting ever since. Plus it's nice to have the Rose Bowl win as a stepping stone for this season to take another step forward.

Had an awesome time out in Cali even with getting sick during the game.

That's kind of what made it worse though, since the BCS title game was at the damn Rose Bowl. Double kick in the nuts IMO
Throwback702
Throwback702
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-04-30, 02:37

What sort of idiot is going to argue with Denicos?

Departing Seniors believe MSU can win a natty. Denico11
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down