Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if Karl Towns, Devin Booker, Trey Lyles and Tyler Ulis were UK seniors now?

5 posters

Go down

What if Karl Towns, Devin Booker, Trey Lyles and Tyler Ulis were UK seniors now?  Empty What if Karl Towns, Devin Booker, Trey Lyles and Tyler Ulis were UK seniors now?

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-07, 17:05

They'd probably leave Kentucky with a record of 159 - 1.

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2017/12/7/16738610/karl-towns-devin-booker-trey-lyles-tyler-ulis-nba-uk-basketball
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

What if Karl Towns, Devin Booker, Trey Lyles and Tyler Ulis were UK seniors now?  Empty Re: What if Karl Towns, Devin Booker, Trey Lyles and Tyler Ulis were UK seniors now?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-07, 17:06

What if travis had a vagina?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What if Karl Towns, Devin Booker, Trey Lyles and Tyler Ulis were UK seniors now?  Empty Re: What if Karl Towns, Devin Booker, Trey Lyles and Tyler Ulis were UK seniors now?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-07, 17:07

Go to a fucking Kentucky message board with your fan fic bullshit Steve

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-12-07, 17:07; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-07, 17:07

But what if they all had toe thumbs?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-07, 17:08

What if my aunt had balls?

She'd be your uncle.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-07, 17:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Go to a fucking Kentucky message board with your fan fic bullshit Steve

What if Karl Towns, Devin Booker, Trey Lyles and Tyler Ulis were UK seniors now?  502811600
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-07, 17:09

What if they would have taken the lower paying jobs at Louisville?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-07, 17:13

This is my big beef with Grayson Allen, dude is too good for this level and should have gone pro 2 years ago.

Reminds me of Danny Almonte's so called dominant performance in the little league world series.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-07, 17:31

steveschneider wrote:This is my big beef with Grayson Allen, dude is too good for this level and should have gone pro 2 years ago.

Reminds me of Danny Almonte's so called dominant performance in the little league world series.

Big beef comments go here: https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t17529-average-weight-of-cow-pre-slaughter-in-1975-996-lbs-average-weight-in-2017-about-1400-lbs
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-07, 17:32

Can I also point out that the concept with this article is ridiculous? Cause I’m gonna. If college players had to stay 3-4 years then several of the players you listed never would have gone to Kentucky because there wouldn’t have been spots for them. Or they would have been on the bench for two years and gone somewhere else instead to get playing time.

What a ridiculous shit article.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-07, 19:36

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Can I also point out that the concept with this article is ridiculous? Cause I’m gonna. If college players had to stay 3-4 years then several of the players you listed never would have gone to Kentucky because there wouldn’t have been spots for them. Or they would have been on the bench for two years and gone somewhere else instead to get playing time.

Dude you are being one of those Debbie downer that points out all the plot holes to a really fun movie. Sometimes you just have to suspend disbelief.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-07, 19:49

steveschneider wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Can I also point out that the concept with this article is ridiculous? Cause I’m gonna. If college players had to stay 3-4 years then several of the players you listed never would have gone to Kentucky because there wouldn’t have been spots for them. Or they would have been on the bench for two years and gone somewhere else instead to get playing time.

Dude you are being one of those Debbie downer that points out all the plot holes to a really fun movie. Sometimes you just have to suspend disbelief.

Right! Like, imagine if Earvin came back to State to finish his last two years of eligibility. Damn, we'd win the natty for certain this year if that happened.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-07, 19:52

steveschneider wrote:

Or it’s just shitty fan fic that makes no sense.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-07, 19:55

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Right! Like, imagine if Earvin came back to State to finish his last two years of eligibility. Damn, we'd win the natty for certain this year if that happened.

Can a player come back once they’ve gone pro?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-07, 19:57

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Can a player come back once they’ve gone pro?

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down