Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here if your Christmas gifts didn't suck.

+3
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Big Ten Referee
7 posters

Go down

Post here if your Christmas gifts didn't suck. Empty Post here if your Christmas gifts didn't suck.

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-12-24, 22:44

A bucket of driveway sealer to cover the giant block "M" painted on the driveway of the home that I just purchased
Appliance package (fridge, range, dishwasher, microwave)
$500 cash
$500 Home Depot gift card
$50 Meijer gift card
An MSU t-shirt
One of those flex ball razors
Some socks
A bunch of Mexican candy with funny names
Prime Rib and Lobster for dinner

I have whiskey, vodka, champagne, beer, and BBQ to celebrate with Jesus tomorrow.

I'm pretty damn good at Christmas.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post here if your Christmas gifts didn't suck. Empty Re: Post here if your Christmas gifts didn't suck.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-12-24, 22:49

My gifts for my son are pretty fun though he doesn't deserve them after today.

My gifts for my wife suck but I'm owed a pass after what I got her for our anniversary a month ago.

I didn't really get my 2 year old anything. Wife got her some stuff but she's oblivious so doesn't really matter.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post here if your Christmas gifts didn't suck. Empty Re: Post here if your Christmas gifts didn't suck.

Post by DWags 2014-12-24, 22:51

You don't open your gifts on Christmas Eve damn it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-24, 23:15

You purchased a house with a giant block m in the driveway? Were you high when you viewed it?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-12-24, 23:16

DWags wrote:You don't open your gifts on Christmas Eve damn it.
You do when your kids are older. Everyone gets to enjoy sleeping-in Christmas morning.

#fuckobamainhawaii
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-12-24, 23:20

The Pantry wrote:You do when your kids are older.  Everyone gets to enjoy sleeping-in Christmas morning.

#fuckobamainhawaii

Daughters are 17 & 14.  In 1/2 hour they will go into my inlaws guest bedroom in Brooklynn and lay down in the guest beds, I will go into the room and sit in the rocking chair, I will have my long stocking cap on, I will get out "Twas the night before Christmas" and I will read it to them. ( I might get weepy, I sometimes do)  They will wake up and find all of their presents that we've smuggled here in the back of our cars.   This has been happening for 17 years, it will happen until they say no more.  And we will ALWAYS open presents on Christmas day.  

Damn republican Yuppies, #killersoftradition
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-12-24, 23:47

We have a special arrangement with Santa for him to deliver the presents the morning of the 24th. That way we don't have to haul it all from grandpas house.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-12-24, 23:54

Ninja bread cookies!

Post here if your Christmas gifts didn't suck. 20141210
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-25, 00:17

Herbie Green wrote:We have a special arrangement with Santa for him to deliver the presents the morning of the 24th.  That way we don't have to haul it all from grandpas house.
Bullshit
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down