Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Fitness asks pregger chick to leave cause her belly was hanging out

+9
Green Ninja
By-Tor
Zeno
Rocinante
Cosmo_Kramer
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
MSUgöat
LoneWolfSparty
13 posters

Go down

Article Planet Fitness asks pregger chick to leave cause her belly was hanging out

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-29, 10:23

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2014/04/27/pregnant-woman-claims-gym-asked-her-to-leave-because-of-her-baby-bump/

No gymtimidation!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Article Re: Planet Fitness asks pregger chick to leave cause her belly was hanging out

Post by MSUgöat 2014-04-29, 10:25

She should abort her membership.
MSUgöat
MSUgöat
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Article Re: Planet Fitness asks pregger chick to leave cause her belly was hanging out

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-04-29, 10:29

she should open up her own gym next door and called it Placenta Fitness..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-04-29, 10:31

Serious comment... I thought everyone that went to Planet Fitness was fat.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-29, 10:35

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Serious comment... I thought everyone that went to Planet Fitness was fat.

Nope, just the fat ones.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-04-29, 10:39

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Serious comment... I thought everyone that went to Planet Fitness was fat.

heyyy **** you. I'll outrun you and outlift you  pirat 
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-29, 10:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:she should open up her own gym next door and called it Placenta Fitness..

Planet Fitness asks pregger chick to leave cause her belly was hanging out 185px-tms406-kermit
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno 2014-04-29, 10:55

I really hate Planet Fitness, but they're kind of brilliant.  Their whole model is to get out-of-shape, self-conscious people to sign up for $10/month and hope they don't actually show up enough to cost them money while also hoping the members are too lazy to cancel their cheap membership.  They also encourage unhealthy habits, like their free pizza Mondays.
Zeno
Zeno
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-04-29, 11:22

Zeno wrote:I really hate Planet Fitness, but they're kind of brilliant.  Their whole model is to get out-of-shape, self-conscious people to sign up for $10/month and hope they don't actually show up enough to cost them money while also hoping the members are too lazy to cancel their cheap membership.  They also encourage unhealthy habits, like their free pizza Mondays.

It is a smart business plan, albeit a little sadistic. But how would members showing up cost the place money?
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2014-04-29, 11:26

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:

It is a smart business plan, albeit a little sadistic. But how would members showing up cost the place money?

Water usage, towels, equipment wear and tear.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Ninja 2014-04-29, 12:27

Green Ninja
Green Ninja
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2014-04-29, 12:38

Hopefully she never signed a contraction.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-04-29, 13:30

By-Tor wrote:

Water usage, towels, equipment wear and tear.  

Chump change for a company of their size. It's the hottest gym in America (not literally, although you'd be surprised how many hot chicks go to PF).
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Silver 2014-04-29, 14:04

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:

Chump change for a company of their size. It's the hottest gym in America (not literally, although you'd be surprised how many hot chicks go to PF).

I'm a PF member and yes I need to drop a few. I've noticed if you go in the morning it's mostly old fat people with a few milfs sprinkled in. If you go in the afternoon it is half overweight middle aged people and half young people with much more hot woman and meatheads. Though none of the douchey meatheads you encounter at other gyms.
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-04-29, 14:15

Duke Silver wrote:

I'm a PF member and yes I need to drop a few. I've noticed if you go in the morning it's  mostly old fat people with a few milfs sprinkled in. If you go in the afternoon it is half overweight middle aged people and half young people with much more hot woman and meatheads. Though none of the douchey meatheads you encounter at other gyms.

The MILFs are nice. Some real lookers.
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-05-01, 12:07

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/mom-exercising-with-son-kicked-out-of-la-fitness-gym-200046358.html?vp=1

LA Fitness ... smh
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle NitNots 2014-05-01, 15:36

So apparently they have a "Lunk" alarm that goes off when people are exhibiting bad gym behavior. This is gold...

Planet Fitness asks pregger chick to leave cause her belly was hanging out 1302501112
Uncle NitNots
Uncle NitNots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gob Bluth 2014-05-01, 16:38

Their commercials clearly state "No Lunkheads, no Preggos".
Gob Bluth
Gob Bluth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno 2014-05-01, 17:00

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:

The MILFs are nice. Some real lookers.

If you want to see some MILFs, go into a Lifetime Fitness gym around 3-4 or on a Saturday morning.  Good lord.
Zeno
Zeno
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno 2014-05-01, 17:01

Zeno
Zeno
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down