Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Muslim Students Murdered in Chapel Hill..

3 posters

Go down

Three Muslim Students Murdered in Chapel Hill.. Empty Three Muslim Students Murdered in Chapel Hill..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-02-11, 08:00

so when do we start bombing and when can we expect all white people to stand up and speak out against this horrific act?

Nothing to see here.. just 3 murdered Muslim students..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Three Muslim Students Murdered in Chapel Hill.. Empty Re: Three Muslim Students Murdered in Chapel Hill..

Post by Cym Jim 2015-02-11, 09:07

So much for the Religion of Peace.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Three Muslim Students Murdered in Chapel Hill.. Empty Re: Three Muslim Students Murdered in Chapel Hill..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-02-11, 09:11

Cym Jim wrote:So much for the Religion of Peace.
I think it's important to reserve judgment about a chubby white guy murdering 3 Muslim students until all of the facts are known..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-02-12, 00:24

He was atheist.

Atheists have released the following statement; "This man killed in the name of nothing, it's important that those who believe in nothing condemn these killings."

Rumor has it that this was actually over a parking dispute. heh

Which makes sense given that the media will straight up make up fictional stories out of thin air to broadcast.... and don't get me started (I know Roc, for one, hates when I bring this up) on the NYPD killings and how the media presented the neighborhood people as "concerned citizens and sad as a community for the police officers" when they were the 180 degrees to the opposite of that.

Based on previous experience, personal experience... I'd venture to guess no more than 20% of what is being reported actually occurred. 3 people died and the guy pictured killed them. After that I'd venture to guess it's up to the writers and producers to spin the tale that can keep the public's attention for ratings in order to maintain and add more advertising dollars. Cause no one is going to keep tuning in over the next few days if the guy killed them because of a parking dispute.

Three Muslim Students Murdered in Chapel Hill.. Have-you-seen-my-tin-foil-hat
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-02-12, 08:54

the lead story on Fox News last night was still Brian Williams - one of their fellow lying colleagues in the business.

I suspect had 3 nice, photogenic Christians been shot in the head by an Arab the coverage by the mainstream media would've been altered a bit. White (Christian) lives matter, ya know. Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down