Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed

+23
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
Cameron
Rocinante
The_Dude
Blanch32
Gomer
Bizarro Fletch
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
The Pantry
DWags
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
SeeRockCity
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Snake Plissken
Turtleneck
HT
Martin Spartan
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

God I miss having a poll option... tSwill swung and missed because

I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed Vote_lcap38%I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed Vote_lcap38%I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed Vote_lcap24%I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed Empty I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed

Post by Martin Spartan 2015-03-01, 08:56

Haven't been over here in months so I thought I'd check in.  Looks like there is about 5 of you talking to yourselves?  Too bad, I though this board had a lot of potential until you lost your premium posters, Tanfan and Ghost, back to tRCMB.
Martin Spartan
Martin Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed Empty Re: I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed

Post by Guest 2015-03-01, 08:59

Martin Spartan wrote:Haven't been over here in months so I thought I'd check in.  Looks like there is about 5 of you talking to yourselves?  Too bad, I though this board had a lot of potential until you lost your premium posters, Tanfan and Ghost, back to tRCMB.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy yourself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed Empty Re: I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed

Post by HT 2015-03-01, 09:05

Martin Spartan wrote:Haven't been over here in months so I thought I'd check in.  Looks like there is about 5 of you talking to yourselves?  Too bad, I though this board had a lot of potential until you lost your premium posters, Tanfan and Ghost, back to tRCMB.

What's premium about two men who get off on having the adulation of random people on the internet?

Tanfan in particular seems like a guy who is trying to compensate for something in real life, despite the fact that his schtick comes off as desperate and sad now. He's kind of like the athlete that should retire, but doesn't because he is too stubborn to admit that he doesn't have it anymore, and has nothing else in his life. If that's "premium" then I don't think we need/want any of that.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-01, 09:23

The RCMB is 20 posters with 10 accounts each. Not much different.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-03-01, 09:35

Search function works here. You should have tried it before posting a new thread. I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed 4198636888
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-03-01, 10:04

You have made a severe miscalculation. Prepare for downvotes.

Also, nucky is here. Whatchu talkin about
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-03-01, 10:20

Great thread.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-01, 10:24

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Great thread.

Do you plan to read again?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-03-01, 10:26

Turtleneck wrote:

Do you plan to read again?

...no.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-01, 10:43

Turtleneck wrote:The RCMB is 20 posters with 10 accounts each. Not much different.
Snake Plissken wrote:
Search function works here. You should have tried it before posting a new thread. I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed 4198636888

I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed 2275418548
cheers
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-03-01, 10:54

I am Nucky.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-03-01, 11:25

I expected tSwill would gain a stronger foothold and underestimated the number of people unwilling to give up the corporate teet.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-03-01, 11:44

Floyd Robertson wrote:I expected tSwill would gain a stronger foothold and underestimated the number of people unwilling to give up the corporate teet.

I can think of two posters in particular who just turn me off from this site. They are ubiquitous and have settled in like the Asian Carp have done to some river's in our eco system here. I don't mind them sometimes, I think it's actually fun hunting those assholes with my 80lb self cocking pistol cross bow, but sometimes, you just want to sit on a river and relax without the constant fuckers jumping accross the bow of your boat.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-03-01, 11:45

Couldn't care less whether or not tanfan or ghost are here.

You better get back to the cesspool before Trevor notices you're missing.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-01, 12:06

DWags wrote:

I can think of two posters in particular who just turn me off from this site. They are ubiquitous and have settled in like the Asian Carp have done to some river's in our eco system here. I don't mind them sometimes, I think it's actually fun hunting those assholes with my 80lb self cocking pistol cross bow, but sometimes, you just want to sit on a river and relax without the constant fuckers jumping accross the bow of your boat.

Lately it does not seem you are lucid enough to notice what others are posting.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-01, 12:20

ghost and Tanfan don't post here...and that is a loss?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Spartan 2015-03-01, 12:36

Snake Plissken wrote:Search function works here. You should have tried it before posting a new thread. I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed 4198636888

Damn, I thought I'd take a whole lot more abuse than this for trolling. The premium posters thing was sarcasm, I wish those tools had stayed over here. Snake, It has been years since I have tried to use a search function I kind of forgot they existed.
Martin Spartan
Martin Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-03-01, 12:41

Martin Spartan wrote:

Damn, I thought I'd take a whole lot more abuse than this for trolling. The premium posters thing was sarcasm, I wish those tools had stayed over here. Snake, It has been years since I have tried to use a search function I kind of forgot they existed.

Clearly, you're not playing things right. Over here, the default poll option is "DWags." Rolling Eyes

And you're not getting people fired up because we're used to people joining, running back to tRCMB, then coming back to taunt. Yep. Don't let the door bat you on the fanny, sweetheart.

Or come the fuck back if you want, I really don't care. Your life, your choice. Functionality is better here, the trolls are fewer here (although they do exist), traffic lower with people I generally like and whose posts I want to read. So. I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed 1165525128
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-01, 12:42

SpartanInNH wrote:

Clearly, you're not playing things right. Over here, the default poll option is "DWags." Rolling Eyes

And you're not getting people fired up because we're used to people joining, running back to tRCMB, then coming back to taunt. Yep. Don't let the door bat you on the fanny, sweetheart.

Or come the fuck back if you want, I really don't care. Your life, your choice. Functionality is better here, the trolls are fewer here (although they do exist), traffic lower with people I generally like and whose posts I want to read. So. I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed 1165525128

Boom. Eviscerated.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-01, 12:42

Why don't you stay here? Or are you committed to paying to hear about Matt Darktozio and Mishigan State Foodball?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-01, 12:42

Martin Spartan wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:Search function works here. You should have tried it before posting a new thread. I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed 4198636888

Damn, I thought I'd take a whole lot more abuse than this for trolling.  The premium posters thing was sarcasm, I wish those tools had stayed over here. Snake, It has been years since I have tried to use a search function I kind of forgot they existed.

Nah, whatever.  It is what it is.   We're comfortable in our own skin here, most of the posters here probably chuckled at your post and moved on.

You're welcome to post here any time.  Mellow vibe, no spazzing.

Go Green!
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-01, 12:44

Turtleneck wrote:Why don't you stay here? Or are you committed to paying to hear about Matt Darktozio and Mishigan State Foodball?

Not sure why anybody would pay for any info over there. Because there isn't any.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-03-01, 12:47

Go Fuck yourself. Just add another 500 years to my ban.
:moon:
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-01, 12:50

NigelUno wrote:

Not sure why anybody would pay for any info over there. Because there isn't any.

But if you pay, it automatically means that your info is more legitimate than what others have. You know, because you paid for it.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-03-01, 12:54

InTenSity wrote:
Can't Snake take care of that for you?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Spartan 2015-03-01, 12:54

InTenSity wrote:

This was more of the response I was anticipating. Looking back to the summer when I posted here it was really just the "premium posters(tanfan)" who jumped my shit. I lurked here until sometime in football season but it always seemed to be the same topics as tRCMB or guys bickering about what was going on at tRCMB so I just got out of the habit of checking in. I rarely post over their either. Neither board seems to be close to what tRCMB was back before the move.
Martin Spartan
Martin Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-01, 12:54

Turtleneck wrote:

But if you pay, it automatically means that your info is more legitimate than what others have. You know, because you paid for it.

It was funny when the Sean guy (I think it was him) used to delete any info, until after he could get a story out. Maybe it was someone higher up doing that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-01, 12:55

Martin Spartan wrote:

This was more of the response I was anticipating. Looking back to the summer when I posted here it was really just the "premium posters(tanfan)" who jumped my shit. I lurked here until sometime in football season but it always seemed to be the same topics as tRCMB or guys bickering about what was going on at tRCMB so I just got out of the habit of checking in. I rarely post over their either. Neither board seems to be close to what tRCMB was back before the move.

Tanfan does not like you. That makes you OK in my book. Stick around.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-01, 12:58

Martin Spartan wrote:

This board is a lot like life. People lurking but not posting, and then saying there is not enough action. In other words, hoping others will make it better for them so they can jump in at some point in the future.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-03-01, 12:58

Martin Spartan wrote:

Ya, but it was tongue in cheek, because I really don't care, was just giving you the response you wanted, not the one you needed. I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed 2267303065
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Spartan 2015-03-01, 13:02

InTenSity wrote:
Ya, but it was tongue in cheek, because I really don't care, was just giving you the response you wanted, not the one you needed. I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed 2267303065

I am aware. Just stating that's what I expected. I am still going to add 500 years for you...
Martin Spartan
Martin Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2015-03-01, 13:05

tSwill may be small in size, but it carries a big dong that it smacked upside the heads of supposed Internet baddasses Ghost and Tanfan and drove them back to the board they swore they would never return to.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-01, 13:06

NigelUno wrote:

It was funny when the Sean guy (I think it was him) used to delete any info, until after he could get a story out. Maybe it was someone higher up doing that.

Which just goes to show that most of the info people pay for exists elsewhere for free.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-01, 13:09

Bizarro Fletch wrote:tSwill may be small in size, but it carries a big dong that it smacked upside the heads of supposed Internet baddasses Ghost and Tanfan and drove them back to the board they swore they would never return to.

I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed 1987505431
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2015-03-01, 13:09

Martin Spartan wrote:

This was more of the response I was anticipating.  Looking back to the summer when I posted here it was really just the "premium posters(tanfan)" who jumped my shit.  I lurked here until sometime in football season but it always seemed to be the same topics as tRCMB or guys bickering about what was going on at tRCMB so I just got out of the habit of checking in. I rarely post over their either. Neither board seems to be close to what tRCMB was back before the move.
Your 2 premium posters over there are currently discussing "Jewish animals". I think your post is tongue in cheek, and we're glad to have you stay awhile. But if you're just here to bust our balls, maybe get your house in order first.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-01, 13:09

Bizarro Fletch wrote:tSwill may be small in size, but it carries a big dong that it smacked upside the heads of supposed Internet baddasses Ghost and Tanfan and drove them back to the board they swore they would never return to.

Trolls do not get much of a reaction over here. It is boring for them. That is why we have Nucky but not a Nucky problem. On the RCMB, they lock and delete threads so the trolls know they are getting a rise out of the board. Not the same over here.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2015-03-01, 13:10

Turtleneck wrote:

Which just goes to show that most of the info people pay for exists elsewhere for free.

No subscription service is going to survive long term trying to control the release of news when anyone can get information instantly from Twatter, 10,000 news services, Christian Mingle, etc. They need to drop the notion that they're going to break any news and instead offer sound analysis of said news. But unfortunately that means retaining your "talent" for more than a month or two at a time.

I like Trevor and appreciate what he built for us turds. I really hope he got a big check upfront and not a cut of a mythical pie that may never actually exist.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-01, 13:13

Martin Spartan wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Yeah, I think those days are over. I think you'd find you'd be treated just like any other poster here (for the most part) which you may or may not like. Most of the posters who are obsessed (key word most) with TOS have gone back there so there's not as much of that any more.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you stick around.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-01, 13:14

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

No subscription service is going to survive long term trying to control the release of news when anyone can get information instantly from Twatter, 10,000 news services, Christian Mingle, etc. They need to drop the notion that they're going to break any news and instead offer sound analysis of said news. But unfortunately that means retaining your "talent" for more than a month or two at a time.

I like Trevor and appreciate what he built for us turds. I really hope he got a big check upfront and not a cut of a mythical pie that may never actually exist.

I think the plan was to be bought out by now. The addition of pro sports to the 247 lineup is a bit telling, in my esteemed opinion.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-03-01, 13:19

I can tell you this much. PBR isn't that great at fighting a cold.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next