Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed

+23
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
Cameron
Rocinante
The_Dude
Blanch32
Gomer
Bizarro Fletch
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
The Pantry
DWags
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
SeeRockCity
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Snake Plissken
Turtleneck
HT
Martin Spartan
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

God I miss having a poll option... tSwill swung and missed because

I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed - Page 3 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed - Page 3 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed - Page 3 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed - Page 3 Empty Re: I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed

Post by NigelUno 3/2/2015, 11:41 am

Heat Miser wrote:

I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed - Page 3 502811600 Tanny is sooooo pathetic. These pics should be the standard response to all his posts...and Roc should tweet them. I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed - Page 3 1966794946 #eviscerated.

Bump.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed - Page 3 Empty Re: I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 3/2/2015, 11:43 am

I agree that these pictures should definitely be tweeted out.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 3/2/2015, 11:53 am

Meh, I really hope that the people reading our tweeter feed would have no idea what this was about. And would make us look petty IMHO.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 3/2/2015, 11:55 am

SeeRockCity wrote:Meh, I really hope that the people reading our tweeter feed would have no idea what this was about. And would make us look petty IMHO.

Who's reading the Twitter feed?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 3/2/2015, 11:56 am

SeeRockCity wrote:Meh, I really hope that the people reading our tweeter feed would have no idea what this was about. And would make us look petty IMHO.

It would make somebody look petty. I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed - Page 3 502811600

(But, I agree with you.)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 3/2/2015, 11:56 am

InTenSity wrote:

Who's reading the Twitter feed?

People.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 3/2/2015, 11:59 am

Just post them on tRCMB and sit back and enjoy the shit show.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 3/2/2015, 12:05 pm

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

Just post them on tRCMB and sit back and enjoy the shit show.

Now this would be fun, however, I don't really think it does anyone any good bringing all this baggage back over there. That's just my opinion, but I've been pretty open about not shitting in Trevor's punch bowl. You still have to respect the time and effort he put into building the community, and while I know some of you disagree, I'm probably not going to change my mind about that.

What does that mean? Not much since nobody really "runs" this board so take it for what it's worth.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 3/2/2015, 12:08 pm

Agree with src. He has no Axe to burn. Plus so Trevor's f up, he doesn't have a board to begin with
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 3/2/2015, 12:21 pm

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

I'll post them on tRCMB and sit back and enjoy the shit show.

Good idea.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Spartan 3/2/2015, 12:34 pm

You guys have a good thing going, I wouldn't go out of my way to drag those low lives back over here. Just my opinion.
Martin Spartan
Martin Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 3/2/2015, 12:53 pm

Martin Spartan wrote:You guys have a good thing going, I wouldn't go out of my way to drag those low lives back over here. Just my opinion.

That's a good point.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 3/2/2015, 1:47 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Martin Spartan wrote:You guys have a good thing going, I wouldn't go out of my way to drag those low lives back over here. Just my opinion.

That's a good point.

As long as they remain unbanned over there, we're safe.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 3/2/2015, 1:59 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

As long as they remain unbanned over there, we're safe.

Shhh. Don't give Martin Spartan any ideas.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 3/2/2015, 3:36 pm

Martin Spartan wrote:

Obviously you still have doubts as to whether or not I am tanfan(what was the point of a thread on tRCMB?)??? Does this answer your question?  If not I have 5 or 6 more.

I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed - Page 3 Tanfan13
Those are mild compared to the ones I have saved
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 3/2/2015, 3:44 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed - Page 3 502811600 Tanny is sooooo pathetic. These pics should be the standard response to all his posts...and Roc should tweet them. I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed - Page 3 1966794946 #eviscerated.

Okay!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 3/2/2015, 3:46 pm

What's ghosts twitter? I want to follow him.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 3/2/2015, 3:46 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:Those are mild compared to the ones I have saved
Let's see 'em I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed - Page 3 276803595
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 3/2/2015, 7:25 pm

Rocinante wrote:What's ghosts twitter? I want to follow him.

gHostRCMB

But doesn't look like he's posted in a long time. His feed is worth a read. Neutral
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 3/2/2015, 7:48 pm

Martin Spartan wrote:

Obviously you still have doubts as to whether or not I am tanfan(what was the point of a thread on tRCMB?)??? Does this answer your question?  If not I have 5 or 6 more.

I read yesterday that tSwill swung and missed - Page 3 Tanfan13

That guy takes himself pretty seriously.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 3/2/2015, 7:58 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

That guy takes himself pretty seriously.

It's pretty funny.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 3/2/2015, 9:21 pm

Cameron wrote:

Just checked, wasn't me. The fact that you know there were four makes me think you were one of them.

I clicked on "View Results," and looked at the total number of votes.

Now up to 8. Pathetic losers.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 3/2/2015, 9:27 pm

It appears as if Tanner seeks out some posters. I haven't noticed a connection between Martin and Tanner.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 3/2/2015, 9:33 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Just checked, wasn't me. The fact that you know there were four makes me think you were one of them.

I clicked on "View Results," and looked at the total number of votes.

Now up to 8. Pathetic losers.

Multi-choice was turned on for that poll...so there could have been as few as 3 total voters...one of which was probably the OP.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 3/2/2015, 10:21 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:Those are mild compared to the ones I have saved

Sorry about that...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 3/2/2015, 11:25 pm

I glanced through about a page and a half of this thread, but didn't read anything real close. I THINK there might be something there, but I'm not 100% sure if it is something hilarious, or just fucking sad.

Someone PM me if it's worth reading for reals. Otherwise, prolly last time I'll visit this one. TIA bros.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 3/2/2015, 11:28 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:It appears as if Tanner seeks out some posters. I haven't noticed a connection between Martin and Tanner.

Hey GRR, glad to see you post in this mug. Welcome back. Stick around.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 3/3/2015, 8:22 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

Multi-choice was turned on for that poll...so there could have been as few as 3 total voters...one of which was probably the OP.

I'm sorry, truly pathetic losers.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3