Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone got extra BTT tickets for some Spartans?

+4
tTy
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
8 posters

Go down

Anyone got extra BTT tickets for some Spartans? Empty Anyone got extra BTT tickets for some Spartans?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-11, 19:56

Trying to go last minute, anyone got tickets for sale?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone got extra BTT tickets for some Spartans? Empty Re: Anyone got extra BTT tickets for some Spartans?

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-11, 20:54

Yup. PM me your name, address, bank account info and social security number so I can process the transaction.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone got extra BTT tickets for some Spartans? Empty Re: Anyone got extra BTT tickets for some Spartans?

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-11, 21:02

Get a hold of DWags. He has connections.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-11, 21:55

NigelUno wrote:Get a hold of DWags. He has connections.

Anyone got extra BTT tickets for some Spartans? Xfl_hehateme_400x400
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-11, 21:56

lol
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-11, 22:14

NigelUno wrote:Get a hold of DWags. He has connections.

He should call the black dude with the glasses, he always has a good seat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-03-11, 23:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Anyone got extra BTT tickets for some Spartans? Xfl_hehateme_400x400

The Fuck? I know in the one Bob vs. Dwags thread you were on my dick, but why would I hate you? Honestly and no offense, we've probably had some interaction but I don't really recall anything from you that sticks out to me one way or the other. I mean what the fuck?

I'm dumb about a lot of things but I really don't feel one way or the other about you. Was it a right wing left wing thing? Did we argue over football? Help me out. You've now started a thread about me, and just said that. It's kind of creepy. If I aruge with you when I've had some drinks that would go back before January 14 , so jesus man, if I hate you, just help me out. Did I include you in a comment about some other asshole and so uou assumed I think you're one?

Whatever. I'll be at the cheseburger cheseburger bar after the MSU game friday night, I'll be eating a dinner at Ditka's Saturday around 9:00 p.m. Look me up, I'm always good for a drink or whatever the fuck would satsify you. Till then, from the guy who hates you....... salooot.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-11, 23:28

DWags wrote:

The Fuck?   I know in the one Bob vs. Dwags thread you were on my dick, but why would I hate you?  Honestly and no offense, we've probably had some interaction but I don't really recall anything from you that sticks out to me one way or the other.  I mean what the fuck?  

I'm dumb about a lot of things but I really don't feel one way or the other about you.   Was it a right wing left wing thing?  Did we argue over football?  Help me out.   You've now started a thread about me, and just said that. It's kind of creepy.  If I aruge with you when I've had some drinks that would go back before January 14 , so jesus man, if I hate you, just help me out.  Did I include you in a comment about some other asshole and so uou assumed I think you're one?  

Whatever.  I'll be at the cheseburger cheseburger bar after the MSU game friday night, I'll be eating a dinner at Ditka's Saturday around 9:00 p.m.   Look me up, I'm always good for a drink or whatever the fuck would satsify you.   Till then, from the guy who hates you....... salooot.

I made that thread when you became more annoying than bob himself by bitching about him and sometimes you are a bit much to handle with the bragging about life thing.. other than that I'm just fucking around with everyon here. Have a good night brah, maybe I'll see you in Chicago
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-03-11, 23:29

I made that thread when you became more annoying than bob himself by bitching about him and sometimes you are a bit much to handle with the bragging about life thing.. other than that I'm just fucking around with everyon here. Have a good night brah, maybe I'll see you in Chicago

Well, sounds like you hate me.  I think you're a bit ass backwards there son. BTW, weren't you going to Europe?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-11, 23:35

DWags wrote:

Well, sounds like you hate me.  I think you're a bit ass backwards there son. BTW, weren't you going to Europe?

I don't hate anyone on a internet message board Anyone got extra BTT tickets for some Spartans? 502811600 Haven't heard back yet.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-03-11, 23:43

I don't hate anyone on a internet message board Anyone got extra BTT tickets for some Spartans? 502811600 Haven't heard back yet.

O.K., whatever.

But I don't have tickets for you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-11, 23:46

FWIW I hate you both.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-11, 23:46

DWags wrote:

O.K., whatever.

But I don't have tickets for you.

Let me know if you hear anything. Need 3-4.

What's the play of the day tomorrow WBH? Any lines stick out to ya?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-11, 23:52

I haven't even looked to be honest. My play of the day today was that I thought the Pistons were going to lose by 40 to GSW. Totally forgot to bet on it and just turned it on. Looks like it's a good thing I forgot about it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-03-11, 23:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:FWIW I hate you both.

I've been hated by way better people than you. You're like maybe top ten because of culinary ability.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-11, 23:56

DWags wrote:

I've been hated by way better people than you. You're like maybe top ten because of culinary ability.

Thanks, I think. But culinary is a stretch. I know my way around a bbq pit. I'm poor to mediocre in everything else.

But I'm shooting for Top 5. Who is better than me on your list? Also you owe some bourbon or something don't you? I demand payment. Does that elevate me?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-11, 23:57

Hoping the Pistons can get a little lead here and I can jump on GSW in game. -9.5 just not very appealing at a tie ballgame.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-03-11, 23:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Thanks, I think. But culinary is a stretch. I know my way around a bbq pit. I'm poor to mediocre in everything else.

But I'm shooting for Top 5. Who is better than me on your list? Also you owe some bourbon or something don't you? I demand payment. Does that elevate me?

You gonna be in Chicago this weekend? I'll let ylu drink from my bottle anytime.

And your creations in the BBQ is all anyone needs in life. If I owe bourbon I'm good for it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-12, 00:02

No sir. My BTT Tourney trips are on hold for the time being. I hope to resume them next time it's back in Indy. I am starting to emerge from the cocoon of destitute with my youngest now walking and talking.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-12, 00:03

OTPT if you're still around I would advise you to take GSW in Live -5.5 right now. But don't hold it against me if you lose.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-03-12, 00:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:No sir. My BTT Tourney trips are on hold for the time being. I hope to resume them next time it's back in Indy. I am starting to emerge from the cocoon of destitute with my youngest now walking and talking.

ah, got it. Been there. The bad news is they don't get much cheaper. Yeah, I don't understand how some of my friends were able to get free release weekends when their kids were like 8 months and 2 years. They'd go to away football games and shit like that. I'm sure the wife would have said go, but there would be underlying anger if I went more than once a year somewhere when they were that young. Way too much work.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-12, 00:08

Yeah, exactly. My wife would green light me on a trip to Thailand to pick up hookers if I wanted to but I'm not going to do that to her or the kids.

They don't get cheaper? Jesus, I'm paying between $2 and 2.5k/month in daycare right now. Unless I send them to BBR and ASH respectively I should sure as shit hope it gets cheaper.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-03-12, 00:13

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah, exactly. My wife would green light me on a trip to Thailand to pick up hookers if I wanted to but I'm not going to do that to her or the kids.

They don't get cheaper? Jesus, I'm paying between $2 and 2.5k/month in daycare right now. Unless I send them to BBR and ASH respectively I should sure as shit hope it gets cheaper.

Teenagers suck. Just burn your money, it's less painful.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2015-03-12, 00:33

DWags wrote:

The Fuck? I know in the one Bob vs. Dwags thread you were on my dick, but why would I hate you? Honestly and no offense, we've probably had some interaction but I don't really recall anything from you that sticks out to me one way or the other. I mean what the fuck?

I'm dumb about a lot of things but I really don't feel one way or the other about you. Was it a right wing left wing thing? Did we argue over football? Help me out. You've now started a thread about me, and just said that. It's kind of creepy. If I aruge with you when I've had some drinks that would go back before January 14 , so jesus man, if I hate you, just help me out. Did I include you in a comment about some other asshole and so uou assumed I think you're one?

Whatever. I'll be at the cheseburger cheseburger bar after the MSU game friday night, I'll be eating a dinner at Ditka's Saturday around 9:00 p.m. Look me up, I'm always good for a drink or whatever the fuck would satsify you. Till then, from the guy who hates you....... salooot.

You're going to the Billy Goat? I would hope thats the original underneath Michigan.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-12, 00:35

It's funny watching Day Day try to rebound and box out Andre Drummond.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-12, 00:41

Wow I got royally ****ed here. Warriors -7.5.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-12, 07:16

DWags wrote:Whatever. I'll be at the cheseburger cheseburger bar after the MSU game friday night, I'll be eating a dinner at Ditka's Saturday around 9:00 p.m. Look me up, I'm always good for a drink or whatever the fuck would satsify you. Till then, from the guy who hates you....... salooot.

Is Wags offering to fuck him to satisfy him or did I read that wrong?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-12, 07:26

I don't have any extra.. sorry.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-12, 09:20

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:OTPT if you're still around I would advise you to take GSW in Live -5.5 right now. But don't hold it against me if you lose.

Didn't they win by 7 so this covered? You took 7.5? On a bit of a cold streak right now after I went on the run of a life time.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-12, 09:24

Didn't they win by 7 so this covered? You took 7.5? On a bit of a cold streak right now after I went on the run of a life time.
I read this as you were cold because you just got back from really good run.. I was thinking "normally, I'm hot and sweaty when I come back from running". I was also going to ask you where you ran... then I re-read it.. and tried focusing.

I need coffee.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-12, 09:28

Yes, I took it a couple of minutes before they posted the 5.5. Warriors were up 1 at the time and the live line was 7.5. Couple minutes later Detroit was up 3 and they posted 5.5. Ugh.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down