Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is wollenman & costello the only player safe tonight?

+4
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
The_Dude
Blanch32
8 posters

Go down

is wollenman & costello the only player safe tonight? Empty is wollenman & costello the only player safe tonight?

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:57 pm

After seeing that video from an Oklahoma bus trip. Oh my! Will it be safe for our team tonight??
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

is wollenman & costello the only player safe tonight? Empty Re: is wollenman & costello the only player safe tonight?

Post by The_Dude Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:00 pm

Razz
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

is wollenman & costello the only player safe tonight? Empty Re: is wollenman & costello the only player safe tonight?

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:03 pm

Seriously!!! I didn't realize how back ward they were! Did they never surrender like south Carolina either?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:04 pm

You have to try to be as bad at English as you pretend to be. I continue to be impressed.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:34 pm

Huh?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:37 pm

Rocinante wrote:You have to try to be as bad at English as you pretend to be. I continue to be impressed.

Beelanche must have a lot of time on his hands
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:40 pm

You dudes must all be in SAE
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:52 pm

I'm surprised it took this long for somebody to make this reference.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:54 pm

Turtleneck wrote:I'm surprised it took this long for somebody to make this reference.

Personally, I'm glad I did bf game time, even If it was a bit rushed
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:26 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:I'm surprised it took this long for somebody to make this reference.

if I;m translating right, you're glad you did your boyfriend at gametime, but you rushed it?
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:32 pm

beal99 wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

if I;m translating right, you're glad you did your boyfriend at gametime, but you rushed it?

No, I do not have a b/f. No I did not have sex with any males because I was at the game in the arena, but I am not sexually attracted to dudes so thats why not. Not because I was in public alone
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:36 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
beal99 wrote:

No, I do not have a b/f. No I did not have sex with any males because I was at the game in the arena, but I am not sexually attracted to dudes so thats why not. Not because I was in public alone

is wollenman & costello the only player safe tonight? Supe-wink
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:15 am

is wollenman & costello the only player safe tonight? Resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-m-not-always-called-a-homo-but-when-i-am-it-s-by-the-fag-above-me-c777e6
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:20 am

I think Trice & Forbes are gonna try to sneak by with Costello & Wollenman.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:24 am

StylesGShmooth wrote:I think Trice & Forbes are gonna try to sneak by with Costello & Wollenman.

Did they sacrifice Wetzel?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:31 am

LooseGoose wrote:
StylesGShmooth wrote:I think Trice & Forbes are gonna try to sneak by with Costello & Wollenman.

Did they sacrifice Wetzel?

Wetzel got caught trying to sneak Schilling through.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:46 pm

Why not valentin???
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down