Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most important game of our season is right now

3 posters

Go down

The most important game of our season is right now Empty The most important game of our season is right now

Post by steveschneider 2015-03-29, 17:13

We need some help from Gonzaga right now. We did our part to get to the finals which is unbelievable. I think we get to the finals if we have the zags.

Go Green and Go Zags!!! Fuck Coach K!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The most important game of our season is right now Empty Re: The most important game of our season is right now

Post by steveschneider 2015-03-29, 17:24

I hate duke so much. Coach K is a vicious son of a bitch.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The most important game of our season is right now Empty Re: The most important game of our season is right now

Post by steveschneider 2015-03-29, 17:28

Stuff'd Okafur and drew a foul. Fuck duke!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-03-29, 17:37

Zags fighting back to within three unbelievable!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-03-29, 17:42

Hate that Jabari Parker ad. Fuck Duke
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-03-29, 18:58

Zags blew it. Going to have to play the game of our lives. Fuk Duke
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-03-30, 00:50

Go fuck yourself, Steve. You better not root for UK over the vadgers. I hate UW, but we can beat those guys. We don't stand a chance against UK.

Also, we can definitely beat Duke. Costello and Schilling need to step the fuck up against Okafor, but I feel like we match up well everywhere else against those cocks.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-30, 08:11

Cameron wrote:Go fuck yourself, Steve. You better not root for UK over the vadgers. I hate UW, but we can beat those guys. We don't stand a chance against UK.

Also, we can definitely beat Duke. Costello and Schilling need to step the fuck up against Okafor, but I feel like we match up well everywhere else against those cocks.

I agree, we should beat their ass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-03-30, 08:17

Cameron wrote:Go fuck yourself, Steve. You better not root for UK over the vadgers. I hate UW, but we can beat those guys. We don't stand a chance against UK.

I'm on the believe train, Buddy. Watching Gonzaga stay close but struggle in the second half with the 3pt shooting I just don't see us having the same issues at the perimeter.

I've predicted for months now that MSU beats Kentucky in the championship game and I'm not changing that prediction now. Check the history on this site.

Also, you won't here a word about the wildcats out of me after this post. I'm sick of writing about them from now to the end I only care about MSU. Go Green!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-30, 08:21

if we can't beat Duke, we have no business playing the game of basketball.

GO GREEN!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down