Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't want to hear a word out of fair weather Valenti today

4 posters

Go down

Don't want to hear a word out of fair weather Valenti today Empty Don't want to hear a word out of fair weather Valenti today

Post by kingstonlake 2015-03-30, 08:02

All he's done is dog this team, staff, and players all year. Play his stupid dial tone sound bite, etc. He's the blanch of troll radio. Eff him.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Don't want to hear a word out of fair weather Valenti today Empty Re: Don't want to hear a word out of fair weather Valenti today

Post by Blanch32 2015-03-30, 08:08

Waaaahhhhhh
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Don't want to hear a word out of fair weather Valenti today Empty Re: Don't want to hear a word out of fair weather Valenti today

Post by HT 2015-03-30, 08:16

Last week he admitted he was a jackass about the team and said he didn't deserve Izzo. To be fair, I think that applies to some of us, including myself.

I wonder if he went to the game this weekend with him being from the area.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-03-30, 09:11

The thing about Valenti is he will admit to being fair weathered. While annoying I can at least respect the honesty.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down