Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I already feel dirty for knowing I'm going to root for Wisconsin Monday night

+12
InTenSity
Frank Ricard
Chitown_Badger
Tim Wakefield
MiamiSpartan
Cameron
Rocinante
SpartanInNH
HT
steveschneider
LoneWolfSparty
Dr. Strangelove
16 posters

Go down

I already feel dirty for knowing I'm going to root for Wisconsin Monday night Empty I already feel dirty for knowing I'm going to root for Wisconsin Monday night

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-04-04, 23:27

I guess I'm rooting for Mussolini over Hitler - that's how you gotta look at it.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I already feel dirty for knowing I'm going to root for Wisconsin Monday night Empty Re: I already feel dirty for knowing I'm going to root for Wisconsin Monday night

Post by Guest 2015-04-04, 23:29

One of the two teams that would cause me to root for Duke got beat tonight, the other missed any post season tourney.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I already feel dirty for knowing I'm going to root for Wisconsin Monday night Empty Re: I already feel dirty for knowing I'm going to root for Wisconsin Monday night

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-04-04, 23:29

I will never root for Bo Ryan and his flopping floppers that flop. But I am not rooting for Duke either.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-04-04, 23:34

Dr. Strangelove wrote:I guess I'm rooting for Mussolini over Hitler - that's how you gotta look at it.

Perfect. I feel like a schmuck rooting for bo.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-04-05, 00:32

Dr. Strangelove wrote:I guess I'm rooting for Mussolini over Hitler - that's how you gotta look at it.
I already feel dirty for knowing I'm going to root for Wisconsin Monday night 1966794946
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-05, 00:42

I like Bo. He speaks his mind and runs a clean program.

Don't be butthurt because he wins a lot.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-04-05, 01:01

The_Dude wrote:

You have no sense of humor. No wonder you went to UM
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-04-05, 07:38

I'm on #TeamMeteor
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-04-05, 08:43

The_Dude wrote:

You went to Wisconsin too?
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-04-05, 09:27

I don't feel dirty at all. I'm cheering for nobody. I care about Michigan State. Everybody else sucks.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-05, 10:31

I'm the only person in my 30 team pool with Puke winning it all. I get a cool $500 if they win so go Blue Devils!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-04-05, 11:39

SpartanInNH wrote:I don't feel dirty at all. I'm cheering for nobody. I care about Michigan State. Everybody else sucks.

This
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-04-05, 13:04

Root for Wisconsin and hope there is something right in this world
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-04-05, 14:49

Pains me to say it, but I really like this Wisconsin team. I still hate Bo and always will, but the players are fun to watch.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-04-05, 15:17

Reminiscent of Churchill's quote: " If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons."

Only in this case we are making at least a favorable reference to Dracula.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-04-05, 15:36

Will never be a Bo fan but will be rooting for the Vadgers and B1G over Duke.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-04-05, 17:59

Los negocios son los negocios. Fuck coach K
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-04-05, 18:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Root for Wisconsin and hope there is something right in this world

What exactly is "right" about coaching to flop? It's cheap/cowardly.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2015-04-05, 19:32

If there was one thing I picked up on yesterday in Indy, it was that everyone not in UK blue wanted us to win. Started with the checkout lady in the gas station in NW Indiana, down to pretty much everyone I bumped into down there.

UW fans were pulling for MSU, and it looked like most MSU fans were in turn pulling for UW. Following the MSU game it looked like there was a positive exchange between the MSU students as they filtered out past the UW students in their seats waiting to go down. Almost like they were each giving each other a hand. Anyone a part of that or close to it?
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-04-05, 20:35

Man some of you guys are seriously stuck in 2003. You hold grudges about how certain people/coaches have 'wronged' our guy longer than he does himself. Pretty sure Izzo and Ryan are actually friends today. And their team is pretty likable. How can you dislike Frank the Tank and the dude who fucks with the stenographers?

Congrats Chitown. Hope y'all take it home tomorrow night.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-04-05, 20:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:And their team is pretty likable. How can you dislike Frank the Tank and the dude who fucks with the stenographers?

I personally think they try too hard to be likeable/funny and it annoys me (particularly when they messed with the stenographer). I'm probably a curmudgeon, but I'd rather just see players just play and not do any of that extra stuff for show (and I'm glad you don't really see that stuff from MSU players).
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2015-04-05, 21:08

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Man some of you guys are seriously stuck in 2003. You hold grudges about how certain people/coaches have 'wronged' our guy longer than he does himself. Pretty sure Izzo and Ryan are actually friends today. And their team is pretty likable. How can you dislike Frank the Tank and the dude who fucks with the stenographers?

Thanks man. Izzo and Bo are friends now, and both have been very complimentary of each other, their teams, and how they do things and represent the B1G. You'd have to try pretty hard to find a UW fan who doesn't respect Izzo and MSU.
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2015-04-05, 21:12

HT wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:And their team is pretty likable. How can you dislike Frank the Tank and the dude who fucks with the stenographers?

I personally think they try too hard to be likeable/funny and it annoys me (particularly when they messed with the stenographer). I'm probably a curmudgeon, but I'd rather just see players just play and not do any of that extra stuff for show (and I'm glad you don't really see that stuff from MSU players).

I think they're a group of guys who is having the time of their lives, enjoying every second of it, and a really close group of friends. It's fun to watch. I already feel dirty for knowing I'm going to root for Wisconsin Monday night 2599972566
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-04-05, 21:43

Chitown_Badger wrote:
HT wrote:

I think they're a group of guys who is having the time of their lives, enjoying every second of it, and a really close group of friends. It's fun to watch. I already feel dirty for knowing I'm going to root for Wisconsin Monday night 2599972566

It's great they're having the time of their lives, but I guess I don't really care about that sort of thing?

To each his own. It's fine if you like that, but I guess it's just not something I've ever been big on in sports.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2015-04-06, 04:31

Tim Wakefield wrote:Los negocios son los negocios. Fuck coach K

I don't know what that means, but it looks racist.

Well, unless you're a black dude, then I guess it's OK.

Oh, almost forgot. I won't feel guilty about rooting for Wisconsin. It sounds like their guys have had fun their entire season and will handle themselves well, win or lose.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-06, 11:10

Pains me to say it but go Puke. No
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-04-06, 11:13

If Wisky wins, they will have gone through the toughest way to win. They beat all the chalk in order to get there. An 8, 4, 2, 1 and another 1, while going through the #1, 2 and 4 teams in the nation.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-04-06, 11:19

The_Dude wrote:Pains me to say it but go Puke. No
Only a shamed scummer would pick Puke over Vadge
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-06, 11:20

The Pantry wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Pains me to say it but go Puke. No
Only a shamed scummer would pick Puke over Vadge

$$$
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-04-06, 11:38

How much and what line?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-04-06, 12:03

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Man some of you guys are seriously stuck in 2003. You hold grudges about how certain people/coaches have 'wronged' our guy longer than he does himself. Pretty sure Izzo and Ryan are actually friends today. And their team is pretty likable. How can you dislike Frank the Tank and the dude who fucks with the stenographers?

This cements it for me GO DUKE!!!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-06, 12:17

The Pantry wrote:How much and what line?

I get first place in my pool and a $475 payout. Buy in was $25.

Have Puke over UK in the finals. Im currently in 5th but the only one who has Puke winning it all. So if they win it all, I vault into first.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-06, 12:18

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-04-06, 12:31

The_Dude wrote:
The Pantry wrote:How much and what line?

Have Puke over UK in the finals. Im currently in 5th but the only one who has Puke winning it all. So if they win it all, I vault into first.
Thanks for the info. That will help make a Wisky win sorta fun
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-04-06, 12:31

HT wrote:

They are college kids....Rolling Eyes
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-04-06, 12:38

The Pantry wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I already feel dirty for knowing I'm going to root for Wisconsin Monday night 502811600 I already feel dirty for knowing I'm going to root for Wisconsin Monday night 502811600
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-04-06, 12:46

I can't honestly find a reason NOT to root for Wisconsin.

Recruiting: We rarely ever battle them for guys, no? Duke, obviously, we keep losing guys to.
Big Ten: 15 years is too long for a conference to go natty-less I already feel dirty for knowing I'm going to root for Wisconsin Monday night 502811600 as good as the B1G

It seems Wisconsin has some actual student athletes, doesn't cheat, or take advantage of the one and done, etc, etc, etc. I don't even mind Bo fucking Ryan anymore. He seems like a decent guy.

The flopping sucks, the boring brand of ball they used to play, yeah, yeah, yeah...but do you really want to continue losing every fucking big time recruit to Duke? They are the reason Duke is here in the first place (Jones, Okafor). I would rather not see MSU's shoulda coulda woulda recruits win another title for Coach K.. He's won plenty.

Fuck. I wish I was still in Indy. Thanks for the beer, Bob. I already feel dirty for knowing I'm going to root for Wisconsin Monday night 969504605 I already feel dirty for knowing I'm going to root for Wisconsin Monday night 4177874726

Last edited by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2015-04-06, 12:47; edited 1 time in total
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-06, 12:46

The Pantry wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I already feel dirty for knowing I'm going to root for Wisconsin Monday night 2130724145
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down