Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Several Spartans Looking to Make an Impact This Year

+6
DWags
tGreenWay
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
Tim Wakefield
SeeRockCity
10 posters

Go down

V.I.P Several Spartans Looking to Make an Impact This Year

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-04-13, 23:53

East Lansing - As the nation collectively looks to ease withdrawals from college football, fans look expectantly to coaches, players and beat reporters for any hints that might give light to how the story of the football season will play out when competition kicks off in a few short months. In honor of the age-old tradition of putting way too much stock in spring football, tSwill writing staff has spent some time listening to the refreshing crunch of plastic pads and using our network of connections to supply our readers with insider information. A couple of tidbits thus far:

1.)Many players hope to "step up their game" from last year, and are looking to make an impact this fall.
2.)There are several players who need to lose some winter weight in order to be in football shape come September.
3.)There are several players who need to gain some spring weight in order to be in football shape come September.
4.)The coaches are really high on some players.
5.)The coaches have identified that there are some players who need to make a big step this year.
6.)There are some players who have said, "I'll do whatever I can to help the team".

That's all for now, but stay tuned as we take a deeper dive later this week.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

V.I.P Re: Several Spartans Looking to Make an Impact This Year

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-04-14, 00:09

#bolt
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-04-14, 00:10

Several Spartans Looking to Make an Impact This Year 1966794946 Several Spartans Looking to Make an Impact This Year 1966794946 Several Spartans Looking to Make an Impact This Year 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-04-14, 01:01

Any newcomers to watch?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-04-14, 02:10

I just punched a hole in my wall.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-04-14, 04:00

SeeRockCity wrote:East Lansing - As the nation collectively looks to ease withdrawals from college football, fans look expectantly to coaches, players and beat reporters for any hints that might give light to how the story of the football season will play out when competition kicks off in a few short months. In honor of the age-old tradition of putting way too much stock in spring football, tSwill writing staff has spent some time listening to the refreshing crunch of plastic pads and using our network of connections to supply our readers with insider information. A couple of tidbits thus far:

1.)Many players hope to "step up their game" from last year, and are looking to make an impact this fall.
2.)There are several players who need to lose some winter weight in order to be in football shape come September.
3.)There are several players who need to gain some spring weight in order to be in football shape come September.
5.)The coaches have identified that there are some players who need to make a big step this year.
6.)There are some players who have said, "I'll do whatever I can to help the team".

Now this is the kind of insight that makes our donate worth every penny.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-04-14, 04:08

Hey dwags, random question, did you go by a different name before that Georgia fan held up the sign at the Outback Bowl?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-14, 07:20

SeeRockCity wrote:East Lansing - As the nation collectively looks to ease withdrawals from college football, fans look expectantly to coaches, players and beat reporters for any hints that might give light to how the story of the football season will play out when competition kicks off in a few short months. In honor of the age-old tradition of putting way too much stock in spring football, tSwill writing staff has spent some time listening to the refreshing crunch of plastic pads and using our network of connections to supply our readers with insider information. A couple of tidbits thus far:

Several Spartans Looking to Make an Impact This Year 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-04-14, 07:22

SRC, when are the text/email alerts going to kick in for our VIP content?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-14, 07:26

Floyd Robertson wrote:SRC, when are the text/email alerts going to kick in for our VIP content?
and are you going to randomly charge our credit cards without our consent?

I certainly hope so. It's one of the features I appreciate most about your message board.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-04-14, 08:04

Tim Wakefield wrote:Hey dwags, random question, did you go by a different name before that Georgia fan held up the sign at the Outback Bowl?

Friends called me Wags since 2nd grade. That's 45 years now. First name starts with D.
Georgia idiots spelt it wrong. Somebody captured it and started a thread on the RCMB.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-14, 08:10

quick question..

since you know me so well, could you please recommend someone who you think I'd really enjoy having a beer with? Thanks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-04-14, 08:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

quick question..

since you know me so well, could you please recommend someone who you think I'd really enjoy having a beer with? Thanks.
Turtleneck.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-04-14, 08:27

In basketball we might or might not make the tournament. I'll know more, and report back here around February of 2016.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-14, 08:34

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:quick question..

Turtleneck.
now is he the kind of guy that, when not demonstrating his insecurities on an MSU message board, goes around town dressed up like a super hero?

'cause those are really the types of people I enjoy having a beer with.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-04-14, 08:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Turtleneck.
now is he the kind of guy that, when not demonstrating his insecurities on an MSU message board, goes around town dressed up like a super hero?

'cause those are really the types of people I enjoy having a beer with.
I don't know about that, but he does appear to like 'horseplay'.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down