Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread

+17
Ass Dan
HT
The_Dude
steveschneider
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
CheesySpartan
CORNER BLITZ
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
tTito
Blanch32
SpartanInNH
Snake Plissken
WhiteBoyHatcher
WBill
InTenSity
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread

Post by Death Roe 2015-05-28, 21:00

Blanch32 wrote:Sherminator continues to trash summers. I like it. Course I benefittes from his selfishness personally so maybe I shouldn't. I will not elabo BC I'm already in izzos doghouse

English?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-28, 21:30

Death Roe wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Sherminator continues to trash summers. I like it. Course I benefittes from his selfishness personally so maybe I shouldn't. I will not elabo BC I'm already in izzos doghouse

English?
N
Nah. Better left alone for all parties, myself included
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-05-28, 22:26

Blanch32 wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

English?
N

Is there where you want us all to believe you're kind of a big deal?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-28, 22:54

Death Roe wrote:

English?

English: Izzo has no fucking idea who he is, nor does he want to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-05-28, 23:04

Turtleneck wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:
N
Nah.  Better left alone for all parties, myself included

He doesn't care if we believe it, the important thing is he believes it amirite?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-29, 07:55

Blanch32 wrote:Humorless. Both trcmb and tswill. No wonder Bob and I get along with each other.
no reason for anyone not to get along, brah.. tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 4 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-05-29, 07:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Humorless. Both trcmb and tswill. No wonder Bob and I get along with each other.
no reason for anyone not to get along, brah.. tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 4 969504605
Is that sarcasm?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-29, 08:10

Turtleneck wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:
N

Not at all. In fact bobs favorite wrestler actually is, which would just crush Bob
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-29, 08:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

He doesn't care if we believe it, the important thing is he believes it amirite?

Link to all of my posts braging about chilling with A listers?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-29, 08:12

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:no reason for anyone not to get along, brah.. tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 4 969504605
Is that sarcasm?
"you've been warned"
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-29, 09:10

Fwiw, best part of trcmb thread besides vb was ghost calling out sherminator for being immature and a dork. This coming from the attention whore who auctioned off his fan rights and forced izzo to comment on that
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-05-29, 09:14

Blanch32 wrote:Fwiw, best part of trcmb thread besides vb was ghost calling out sherminator for being immature and a dork. This coming from the attention whore who auctioned off his fan rights and forced izzo to comment on that
I liked where someone called me "very Sakimanoesque".
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-05-29, 09:17

Blanch32 wrote:Fwiw, best part of trcmb thread besides vb was ghost calling out sherminator for being immature and a dork. This coming from the attention whore who auctioned off his fan rights and forced izzo to comment on that

The best part is people thinking anyone outside of EL and AA give a shit about what happened.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-02, 12:55

Even sober he's not letting up.....guess he really does want to stir shit in EL.

Ken Thornhill @kenthornhill
Izzo: 'We're stupid' if we don't address NCAA transfers http://on.freep.com/1I329TJ .....@gsherm11 your thoughts?

Garrick Sherman ‏@gsherm11 1h1 hour ago
Garrick Sherman retweeted Ken Thornhill
Of course he’s against it. He doesn’t want repercussions of players getting tired of his bat shit craziness lol

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-06-02, 13:05

LooseGoose wrote:Even sober he's not letting up.....guess he really does want to stir shit in EL.

Izzo: 'We're stupid' if we don't address NCAA transfers http://on.freep.com/1I329TJ .....@gsherm11 your thoughts?

Of course he’s against it. He doesn’t want repercussions of players getting tired of his bat shit craziness lol

Not as funny today, Sherm. Chill out and learn some Croatian or whatever.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-02, 13:06

LooseGoose wrote:Even sober he's not letting up.....guess he really does want to stir shit in EL.

Think he just enjoys being relevant and having people talk to/about him

Seems like he's depressed
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-02, 14:02

Giant Moose wrote:
I liked where someone called me "very Sakimanoesque".
tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-02, 14:27

LooseGoose wrote:Garrick Sherman retweeted Ken Thornhill
I'm all for Sherman expressing his opinions and wish all players from that era would since it was an interesting time for MSU hoops, but this just seems dumb. Izzo is loved by former players. That has been something that has been very clear for 20 years.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-02, 14:48

Giant Moose wrote:
I'm all for Sherman expressing his opinions and wish all players from that era would since it was an interesting time for MSU hoops, but this just seems dumb. Izzo is loved by former players. That has been something that has been very clear for 20 years.
I'd just like to point out that he's also loved by fans.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-02, 14:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

+1
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-02, 15:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

And he's loved by the press/TV people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-06-02, 15:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Excellent point.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-02, 15:10

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'd just like to point out that he's also loved by fans.

And he's loved by the press/TV people.
former players, fans, press/TV people.. the clergy, Girl Scouts, educators, homemakers.. basically a great swath of humanity from all walks of life love Izzo.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-02, 15:10

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Excellent point.  
thank you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-02, 15:11

Do you love Izzo, Bob?!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-02, 15:13

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do you love Izzo, Bob?!
there's not a Whitney Houston song that's ever been recorded that can adequately represent the depth of unadulterated love I have for Izzo.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-02, 16:28

Giant Moose wrote:

Sherminator thinks defense and rebounding is for the insane fwiw
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-02, 16:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do you love Izzo, Bob?!
there's not a Whitney Houston song that's ever been recorded that can adequately represent the depth of unadulterated love I have for Izzo.

How about Taylor Swift? New direction?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4