Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself

+18
The_Dude
Toe
CheesySpartan
CORNER BLITZ
Cameron
Blanch32
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
xsanguine
Watch Out Pylon!
Triple Sparty
NigelUno
Ass Dan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Snake Plissken
WhiteBoyHatcher
Heat Miser
steveschneider
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself Empty Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself

Post by DWags 2015-05-30, 22:41

I'm pretty wasted. Was at th New Holland Brew company today. Hate IPA's. fuck em. Brw me a fucking budweiser back there. I'll go again for "Hater Days" in June. Jesus beer snobs.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself Empty Re: Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-30, 22:56

Budweiser is the king of beers.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself Empty Re: Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself

Post by Heat Miser 2015-05-30, 23:00

Paging Cameron?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-05-30, 23:00

Working on it but doubt I'll get that bad. Tigers game is probably going to cause me to accelerate the buzz.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-30, 23:02

Heat Miser wrote:Paging Cameron?

Cameron aka mr. gin and cranberry juice which explains why he's an angry drunk.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-05-30, 23:02

I'm trying but I'll never reach that level
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-05-30, 23:07

How can you hate ipa's?
Being Dwags drunk got me permabanned from trcmb.
Took some awesome pics today. My phone is waterproof and the underwater pics kinda kick ass.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-05-30, 23:10

Made an ass of myself at 7-11 baked
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-05-30, 23:17

Why are old men afraid of beer that doesn't taste like shit?

Must be a fear of moving on, like the inability to admit that certain space themed movies from the 70s may actually be pretty bad overall.

Any ways, Budweiser is popular and I guess drinking it makes you feel good about yourself. Plebe.

Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-05-30, 23:25

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-05-30, 23:34

My fucking gas grill at the cottage doesn't work. put that shit in the shed last fall. took it out this spring. now, it won't light. don't tell me I dont' have gas either. I got a new tank. small flames that go out on all four burners. like the gas isn't getting to the burners. The side flame lights just fine, the one where you'd boil water on the side, like anyone does. So fudck, I'm drunk and had to cook my ribeye on by stove in thecottage. it was good but fuck you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-05-30, 23:34

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself XUCFyl9
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-05-30, 23:35

DWags wrote:My fucking gas grill at the cottage doesn't work. put that shit in the shed last fall. took it out this spring. now, it won't light. don't tell me I dont' have gas either. I got a new tank. small flames that go out on all four burners. like the gas isn't getting to the burners. The side flame lights just fine, the one where you'd boil water on the side, like anyone does. So fudck, I'm drunk and had to cook my ribeye on by stove in thecottage. it was good but fuck you.
I once ran out of charcoal. Feel your pain.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-30, 23:42

DWags wrote:My fucking gas grill at the cottage doesn't work. put that shit in the shed last fall. took it out this spring. now, it won't light. don't tell me I dont' have gas either. I got a new tank. small flames that go out on all four burners. like the gas isn't getting to the burners. The side flame lights just fine, the one where you'd boil water on the side, like anyone does. So fudck, I'm drunk and had to cook my ribeye on by stove in thecottage. it was good but fuck you.

Fuck the gas. Rip that shit out and get some coals in there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-05-30, 23:45

assholes mus tnot be hungry right now. fuckers. Yeah, I'll get the coals. thansk.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-05-31, 00:06

90 seconds each side on stove. Throw pan in oven at 500. Cook for a few minutes more. Best ribeye you ever cooked.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-05-31, 07:45

LooseGoose wrote:

Lame. Use some wood next time.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-05-31, 09:56

DWags wrote:I'm pretty wasted. Was at th New Holland Brew company today. Hate IPA's. fuck em. Brw me a fucking budweiser back there. I'll go again for "Hater Days" in June. Jesus beer snobs.

Budweiser? I can piss in a bottle for you instead.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-05-31, 11:53

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Lame. Use some wood next time.

I often do with my tripod. We had about 3 inches of rain yesterday. It was all night.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-05-31, 17:54

Budweiser and a gas grill?

Jesus, man... you need some serious help. Might even be too late.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-05-31, 18:19

xsanguine wrote:Budweiser and a gas grill?

This.. Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-05-31, 21:22

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Budweiser and a gas grill?

This.. Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself 502811600

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself 1966794946

Beer snobs.  

Dennis Leary thinks you boys are really fancy.  Go to 8:20 of this.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-05-31, 22:26

DWags wrote:

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself 1966794946

Beer snobs.  

I used to think Budweiser tasted like a Whopper. Or maybe that was Stroh's. Either way...I don't mind a Bud every now and then, and I drink my fair share of ales.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-05-31, 22:30

DWags wrote:

Beer snobs.  

I'll drink a Budweiser... if it's literally the only beverage around... and the sink faucet isn't working or unavailable.

But, literally, any other beer or liquid beverage would be consumed before that one. I'd choose a cold can of Sprite or Coca Cola over a Budweiser any day of the week. Or a tall glass of orange juice or whole milk, 2%, skim, etc.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-05-31, 22:37

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Beer snobs.  

I'll drink a Budweiser... if it's literally the only beverage around... and the sink faucet isn't working or unavailable.

But, literally, any other beer or liquid beverage would be consumed before that one. I'd choose a cold can of Sprite or Coca Cola over a Budweiser any day of the week. Or a tall glass of orange juice or whole milk, 2%, skim, etc.
There a bud light sitting in my fridge, it's been there over a month now. I was almost drunk enough to drink it, but I didn't. Hoping someone takes it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-05-31, 22:42

InTenSity wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

There a bud light sitting in my fridge, it's been there over a month now. I was almost drunk enough to drink it, but I didn't. Hoping someone takes it.

Free beer? Seriously?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-05-31, 22:43

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Beer snobs.  

I'd take a bud. Thanks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-05-31, 23:34

InTenSity wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I've got 3 Buds stuffed in the very back of the fridge that have been there since at least December.

Dwags, what's your addy... I'm bout to Fedex this shit. I love you
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-06-01, 00:01

xsanguine wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I've got 3 Buds stuffed in the very back of the fridge that have been there since at least December.

Seriously, is that the mantra of beer snobs?  "I have an old bud light, bud, in my fridge since the bush administration"?  Does that somehow move the snob up in beer snob culture?  Or, better yet, do the beer snobs buy a bud, put it in their fridge and show their beer IPA friends the date on it when they come over?  Cause I'll drink that fucker and chuckle at you guys tasting lemon and oats and walnut in your beer.  So yeah, thanks, I'll take the fucking bud, it's free. why the fuck is this bud in the beer snob fridge in the first place? Let me guess, you bought it for a friend/relative cause you know this person has no taste in beer and it's not expensive. Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself 502811600

Bring it to a tailgate, show everyone the date, then I'll open that fucker and drink it.  Thanks in advance.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-01, 00:56

D wags is a goner.. let him go. Let him drink in peace.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-01, 00:58

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Seriously, is that the mantra of beer snobs?  "I have an old bud light, bud, in my fridge since the bush administration"?  Does that somehow move the snob up in beer snob culture?  Or, better yet, do the beer snobs buy a bud, put it in their fridge and show their beer IPA friends the date on it when they come over?  Cause I'll drink that fucker and chuckle at you guys tasting lemon and oats and walnut in your beer.  So yeah, thanks, I'll take the fucking bud, it's free. why the fuck is this bud in the beer snob fridge in the first place?  Let me guess, you bought it for a friend/relative cause you know this person has no taste in beer and it's not expensive.   Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself 502811600  

Bring it to a tailgate, show everyone the date, then I'll open that fucker and drink it.  Thanks in advance.

I think I just found it funny how InTenSity and I both have Buds in the fridge that someone else left when they came over and have been there for a very long time.

It's okay, Dwags... we're just pulling your chain. No need to get all sensitive and what not. Drink what you like, broham. We're all bros here, are we not?

P.S. - I'd never be caught dead actually buying Bud. Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself 3742235224
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-06-01, 05:25

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Seriously, is that the mantra of beer snobs?  "I have an old bud light, bud, in my fridge since the bush administration"?  Does that somehow move the snob up in beer snob culture?  Or, better yet, do the beer snobs buy a bud, put it in their fridge and show their beer IPA friends the date on it when they come over?  Cause I'll drink that fucker and chuckle at you guys tasting lemon and oats and walnut in your beer.  So yeah, thanks, I'll take the fucking bud, it's free. why the fuck is this bud in the beer snob fridge in the first place?  Let me guess, you bought it for a friend/relative cause you know this person has no taste in beer and it's not expensive.   Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself 502811600  

I think I just found it funny how InTenSity and I both have Buds in the fridge that someone else left when they came over and have been there for a very long time.

Of course they did, what the hell am I thinking.

I see there are other people in your life that think IPA's are bull shit, so they bring their favorite beer on their own cause they know you wouldn't buy their favorite beer for them even if you've invited them to your house.

Hey, at least I get the benefit of drinking their beer that you're giving away. I'm grateful. Thanks broham.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-01, 07:50

I had a great weekend Up North...

my, the wife and kid weren't able to leave until a little later than usual on Friday. I had a meeting with my investment banker. I'm glad I did because, as it turns out, our portfolio is doing really, REALLY, well.

Anyway.. I posted some pics on FB of our bonfire Friday evening. It was that perfect moment of Up North bliss where the winds of magic gently serenade you as you only wish that your friends and family could see how utterly perfect your life was. We had Jack Johnson on, my daughter (sorry For bin) was strumming her acoustic guitar (she is actually very, very talented and is working on some Taylor Swift chords right now).. my wife had created this amazing fruit bowl that was just to DIE for.

I had sipped one-too-many Fence Post Dirty Dog Double IPA's but that didn't detract from the amazing experience we had Up North this weekend. I suspect that if this late Spring experience is any indicator - it's going to be one great summer.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-01, 08:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I had a great weekend Up North...

We had Jack Johnson on my daughter (sorry For bin) was strumming her acoustic guitar

TMI
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-01, 08:05

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Of course they did, what the hell am I thinking.

I see there are other people in your life that think IPA's are bull shit, so they bring their favorite beer on their own cause they know you wouldn't buy their favorite beer for them even if you've invited them to your house.

Hey, at least I get the benefit of drinking their beer that you're giving away. I'm grateful. Thanks broham.

Long story short, my wife brought 6 beers home with her and that happened to be one of them. I'll drink just about anything else, other than Bud light. One can used to give me bad headaches, so I just let it sit there.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-06-01, 08:05

my, the wife and kid weren't able to leave until a little later than usual on Friday. I had a meeting with my investment banker. I'm glad I did because, as it turns out, our portfolio is doing really, REALLY, well.

Anyway.. I posted some pics on FB of our bonfire Friday evening. It was that perfect moment of Up North bliss where the winds of magic gently serenade you as you only wish that your friends and family could see how utterly perfect your life was. We had Jack Johnson on, my daughter (sorry For bin) was strumming her acoustic guitar (she is actually very, very talented and is working on some Taylor Swift chords right now).. my wife had created this amazing fruit bowl that was just to DIE for.

I had sipped one-too-many Fence Post Dirty Dog Double IPA's but that didn't detract from the amazing experience we had Up North this weekend. I suspect that if this late Spring experience is any indicator - it's going to be one great summer.
We had four inches of rain and I was drinking bad beer. I hate you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-01, 08:07

DWags wrote:

We had four inches of rain and I was drinking bad beer. I hate you.
awww sorry to hear that. It's always sunny Up North when we're there. Just look no further than my FB and Instagram feed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-01, 08:21

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-01, 08:26

If I were to ever get into brewing, I'd go through all of Bobby's posts to pick out the names of my beers.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-06-01, 09:27

In my (not) blind taste test, Pabst is better than Miller Lite.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next