Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread

+17
Ass Dan
HT
The_Dude
steveschneider
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
CheesySpartan
CORNER BLITZ
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
tTito
Blanch32
SpartanInNH
Snake Plissken
WhiteBoyHatcher
WBill
InTenSity
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-05-28, 10:28

Sherman went on a rant and the worst thing he said was half the team smoked weed? I'd say we are doing pretty good.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread

Post by Giant Moose 2015-05-28, 10:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Sherman went on a rant and the worst thing he said was half the team smoked weed? I'd say we are doing pretty good.
The worst thing he said was that he helped a star player fake a drug test. That's actually pretty bad.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-05-28, 10:35

Giant Moose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Sherman went on a rant and the worst thing he said was half the team smoked weed? I'd say we are doing pretty good.
The worst thing he said was that he helped a star player fake a drug test. That's actually pretty bad.

Meh, maybe to you and others. College athletes should be able to, as long as it's not performance enhancing.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-05-28, 10:39

Snitches get stitches, Sherman. Remember that. Twisted Evil
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-05-28, 10:41

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Meh, maybe to you and others. College athletes should be able to, as long as it's not performance enhancing.
I agree, but the cover-up often gets a school in trouble more than the actual crime.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-05-28, 10:48

There was no cover up. You're missing the point. The circumventing of the test was not institutionalized, nor orchestrated by the coaching staff. It was orchestrated by the pot head unbeknownst to any authority figures. That doesn't excuse the authority figures of blame completely, but it certainly is not the same as Dwayne Stephens handing Sherman the rubber at the direction of Izzo.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-05-28, 10:53

Sherman's a little bitch. He wasn't very likeable with my friends on campus back then, either. Not surprised he did something like this.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-05-28, 10:59

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:There was no cover up. You're missing the point. The circumventing of the test was not institutionalized, nor orchestrated by the coaching staff. It was orchestrated by the pot head unbeknownst to any authority figures. That doesn't excuse the authority figures of blame completely, but it certainly is not the same as Dwayne Stephens handing Sherman the rubber at the direction of Izzo.
Whoa! You're saying that Izzo ordered the hit?!?!
Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with long arms. Who's gonna do it? You? You, WBH? He has a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Sherman and you curse the Izzone. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that Sherman's dismissal, while tragic, probably saved games. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves games! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that bench. You need me on that banch. We use words like "honor", "code", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a ball, and stand in the post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-05-28, 11:25

The_Dude wrote:Snitches get stitches, Sherman. Remember that. Twisted Evil

You wanna fight him? I feel like he'd shit on you
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-05-28, 11:34

Still going...

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11 · 34m 34 minutes ago
Honestly, I might feel bad using Durrell’s name but he pretty much gave me the *why are you even here white boy?* Look every time I spoke
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-28, 11:38

I don't know I love books like the 'Bad Guys Won' and 'Ball Four' where you get the dirt and gossip.

I think this is pure gold to be honest.

Also, there was no damage in terms of penalties from the NCAA and in hind sight looks like Izzo dealt with it well by booting a few players.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-28, 11:39

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Still going...

Honestly, I might feel bad using Durrell’s name but he pretty much gave me the *why are you even here white boy?* Look every time I spoke

At this point Garrick is a fool giving this stuff away on Twitter, he should stfu up and just write a tell all book.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-05-28, 11:44

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 502811600

Because you sucked Sherman
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-05-28, 11:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 502811600

In all fairness to Sherman, he would have been fine if Izzo did not insist that the guys he puts on the floor play defense. So blame Izzo.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-28, 12:15

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

In all fairness to Sherman, he would have been fine if Izzo did not insist that the guys he puts on the floor play defense. So blame Izzo.

Exactly. Sherminator was just a terrible fit from day one, and now this.

Frankly if this gets izzo to stop recruiting premadonna skinny tall white boys I'm all for it.

....except this new class of freshmen appears otherwise. Mo Thornton less Byrd pls
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-05-28, 12:21

Blanch32 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Frankly if this gets izzo to stop recruiting premadonna skinny tall white boys I'm all for it.

....except this new class of freshmen appears otherwise. Mo Thornton less Byrd pls

Why do you hate white people?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-05-28, 12:22

Blanch32 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

If these project guys could develop like Drew Naymick did, it would be fine but none of them seem to put in the effort that Naymick did.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-28, 12:38

Turtleneck wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Why do you hate white people?

Because they suck at basketball
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-28, 12:40

Giant Moose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

If these project guys could develop like Drew Naymick did, it would be fine but none of them seem to put in the effort that Naymick did.

Naymick was serviceable at best. I swear izzo still thinks guys like Jamie feick grow on trees
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-05-28, 12:40

If overseas hoops doesn't work out for Sherman, he can always try out for the live action Lion King movie.

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 TQZFKKW
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-05-28, 12:52

Blanch32 wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Naymick was serviceable at best. I swear izzo still thinks guys like Jamie feick grow on trees
Naymick briefly had a contract with the L.A. Lakers. He didn't do much with them at all except plant a tree, but still.

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 Drew+Naymick+Meyer+American+Heart+Association+0EaWzNvIXINl

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 P60zDPP

Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-05-28, 13:24

Giant Moose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Naymick briefly had a contract with the L.A. Lakers. He didn't do much with them at all except plant a tree, but still.

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 Drew+Naymick+Meyer+American+Heart+Association+0EaWzNvIXINl

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 P60zDPP

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-28, 13:46

Giant Moose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Even nix hasn't smoked trees in Europe. You telling me he's better?

Granted naymicks "viking" was better
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-05-28, 13:52

Blanch32 wrote:Even nix hasn't smoked trees in Europe.  You telling me he's better?
Nix is too big. He was obviously a better college player but the dude ate himself out of higher-level hoops.

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 1809985

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 Vign3863_derrick

Naymick at least got a 10-day preseason NBA contract or whatever it was so he could forever have a pic of himself in an NBA jersey. Nix, at this weight, won't get that.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-28, 13:57

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/tu/NzIxMDUydGlueTI0Nw==

Link to a terrible interviewer asking a single question to sherminator.

Interviewer only wants to ask hard questions but no stones and holier Han thou. Could have been epic
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-05-28, 13:58

Ass Dan wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Snitches get stitches, Sherman. Remember that. Twisted Evil

You wanna fight him? I feel like he'd shit on you

Did she snitch on me? Im confused. Question
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-28, 14:02

I hope more disgruntled players for all sorts of programs come forth with their tales of debauchery, cheating, partying, getting grade hand outs and so on.

My favorite of all time is still the two Auburn Football players on the Frontline episode that said their fb coach would say at the end of practice 'remember school is number one (while holding up 2 fingers) and football is number two (while holding up one finger'. tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 1966794946 tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 1966794946 tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 1966794946 tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 1966794946 tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 1966794946
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-05-28, 14:02

steveschneider wrote:

Garrick Sherman @gsherm11  ·  34m 34 minutes ago

At this point Garrick is a fool giving this stuff away on Twitter, he should stfu up and just write a tell all book.
I'm pretty sure books have to be of a certain length to be called books. With the amount of things he has to say he could probably write a tell all leaflet, or a tell all short story.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-28, 14:07

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I'm pretty sure books have to be of a certain length to be called books. With the amount of things he has to say he could probably write a tell all leaflet, or a tell all short story.

I'm sure he has some stuff on ND. Perhaps he could find a few players from each conference from a few other conferences or sports and they could give up the gossip.

If not perhaps he has enough for a good spread in high times.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-05-28, 14:11

steveschneider wrote:

He'll sell his story to the tabloids and we'll find out that Izzo is actually bat boy.

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 HlwhYNU
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-28, 14:15

Giant Moose wrote:
He'll sell his story to the tabloids and we'll find out that Izzo is actually bat boy.

tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 HlwhYNU
tOfficial Garrick Sherman is Drunk in Georgia (the country) and on Twitter thread - Page 3 1966794946
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-05-28, 15:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:There was no cover up. You're missing the point. The circumventing of the test was not institutionalized, nor orchestrated by the coaching staff. It was orchestrated by the pot head unbeknownst to any authority figures. That doesn't excuse the authority figures of blame completely, but it certainly is not the same as Dwayne Stephens handing Sherman the rubber at the direction of Izzo.
So it was a lack of institutional control
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-05-28, 15:59

I'm sorry guys. I have been busy at work and have missed a couple golden opportunities for twitter glory. I know that's not an acceptable excuse, but I will endeavor to be better.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-05-28, 16:03

Rocinante wrote:I'm sorry guys. I have been busy at work and have missed a couple golden opportunities for twitter glory. I know that's not an acceptable excuse, but I will endeavor to be better.
Drunk and passed out somewhere we could accept but busy at work? Damn it man.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-05-28, 16:19

Rocinante wrote:I'm sorry guys. I have been busy at work and have missed a couple golden opportunities for twitter glory. I know that's not an acceptable excuse, but I will endeavor to be better.

Did you feed your dog while you were busy?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-28, 18:24

Sherminator continues to trash summers. I like it. Course I benefittes from his selfishness personally so maybe I shouldn't. I will not elabo BC I'm already in izzos doghouse
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-05-28, 19:05

He needs to get over it. We had a team that wasn't that tight-knit and played a style that he didn't enjoy playing and his MSU career didn't play out like he thought. He ended up having a nice finish at ND and MSU did well, too.

I don't see why he needs to keep bringing this up. Just makes him look bad at this point.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-05-28, 19:26

Meanwhile, last year's team just looks at each other and thinks, "Damn. That's why Izzo kept telling us how much fun he was having."
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-05-28, 20:31

HT wrote:

He needs to get over it. We had a team that wasn't that tight-knit and played a style that he didn't enjoy playing and his MSU career didn't play out like he thought. He ended up having a nice finish at ND and MSU did well, too.

I don't see why he needs to keep bringing this up. Just makes him look bad at this point.

In that interview posted earlier in the thread, he said something like "basketball would be better without defense." He seems like an idiot.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-28, 20:59

Humorless. Both trcmb and tswill. No wonder Bob and I get along with each other.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next