Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea for our staff writers -- "Humans of tSwill" feature

+2
Blanch32
Giant Moose
6 posters

Go down

Idea for our staff writers -- "Humans of tSwill" feature Empty Idea for our staff writers -- "Humans of tSwill" feature

Post by Giant Moose 2015-05-29, 09:11

Model it after the "Humans of East Lansing" in the State News.

http://statenews.com/article/2015/05/kelsey-ingram-hoel
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Idea for our staff writers -- "Humans of tSwill" feature Empty Re: Idea for our staff writers -- "Humans of tSwill" feature

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-29, 09:12

State news should do one on bob ask and kill two birds
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Idea for our staff writers -- "Humans of tSwill" feature Empty Re: Idea for our staff writers -- "Humans of tSwill" feature

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-05-29, 09:30

Idea for our staff writers -- "Humans of tSwill" feature 502811600 yes
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-05-29, 11:32

What's next, Underwater Swillers?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-05-29, 11:46

Umm. what?

“Three guys came from (The) Riv ... I was going to close the store, but they came (up) to me and yelled at me. They asked me if I had drinking pills. The guys were yelling at me and asking me, ‘You got any drinking pills?’ I was sort (of) scared, but I was okay. I just ignored them and they left. Later I saw them come in to (get) their hair cut, but they didn’t recognize me at all.”
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-29, 12:52

Giant Moose wrote:Model it after the "Humans of East Lansing" in the State News.

http://statenews.com/article/2015/05/kelsey-ingram-hoel

Let me try on one of our famous members:

Rocinante

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-05-29, 12:52

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Umm. what?

“Three guys came from (The) Riv ... I was going to close the store, but they came (up) to me and yelled at me. They asked me if I had drinking pills. The guys were yelling at me and asking me, ‘You got any drinking pills?’ I was sort (of) scared, but I was okay. I just ignored them and they left. Later I saw them come in to (get) their hair cut, but they didn’t recognize me at all.”

True story bro
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down