Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself

+18
The_Dude
Toe
CheesySpartan
CORNER BLITZ
Cameron
Blanch32
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
xsanguine
Watch Out Pylon!
Triple Sparty
NigelUno
Ass Dan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Snake Plissken
WhiteBoyHatcher
Heat Miser
steveschneider
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself

Post by NigelUno 2015-06-01, 09:31

InTenSity wrote:If I were to ever get into brewing, I'd go through all of Bobby's posts to pick out the names of my beers.

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 2 Happy-ending-200x200

This seasonal “Catch and Release”
Imperial Stout is a dry hopped stiffy,
leading to an explosive finish at 9% ABV that
is guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-01, 09:33

NigelUno wrote:
InTenSity wrote:If I were to ever get into brewing, I'd go through all of Bobby's posts to pick out the names of my beers.

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 2 Happy-ending-200x200

I've had a few things from Sweetwater. I'm trying to figure out if they are a craft brewer, or if InBev bought them and distributes them.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-01, 12:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I had a great weekend Up North...

Bob's trip even got some coverage in the Onion.

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 2 800

Family Spends Relaxing Weekend Destroying Outdoors
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-01, 12:34

LooseGoose wrote:

Bob's trip even got some coverage in the Onion.

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 2 800

Family Spends Relaxing Weekend Destroying Outdoors
a tear of joy just rolled down The North Face of my cheek.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-06-01, 12:50

I was pretty drunk yesterday and made a bit of a spectacle of myself. My girlfriend was impressed.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-01, 13:58

Rocinante wrote:I was pretty drunk yesterday and made a bit of a spectacle of myself. My girlfriend was impressed.

So you're single again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-06-01, 14:04

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I was pretty drunk yesterday and made a bit of a spectacle of myself. My girlfriend was impressed.

So you're single again.

Surprisingly no.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-01, 14:14

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So you're single again.

Surprisingly no.

Was it related to the mud baths?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-01, 14:31

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I've got 3 Buds stuffed in the very back of the fridge that have been there since at least December.

Dwags, what's your addy... I'm bout to Fedex this shit. I love you

Seriously, is that the mantra of beer snobs?  "I have an old bud light, bud, in my fridge since the bush administration"?  Does that somehow move the snob up in beer snob culture?  Or, better yet, do the beer snobs buy a bud, put it in their fridge and show their beer IPA friends the date on it when they come over?  Cause I'll drink that fucker and chuckle at you guys tasting lemon and oats and walnut in your beer.  So yeah, thanks, I'll take the fucking bud, it's free. why the fuck is this bud in the beer snob fridge in the first place? Let me guess, you bought it for a friend/relative cause you know this person has no taste in beer and it's not expensive. Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 2 502811600

Bring it to a tailgate, show everyone the date, then I'll open that fucker and drink it.  Thanks in advance.

Dwags, you seriously referencing comedy bits from 15 years ago to support your claim. Seriously????
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-01, 14:34

Dude loves to start with "fence post". Gold after that tho

The r
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-01, 14:34

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Seriously, is that the mantra of beer snobs?  "I have an old bud light, bud, in my fridge since the bush administration"?  Does that somehow move the snob up in beer snob culture?  Or, better yet, do the beer snobs buy a bud, put it in their fridge and show their beer IPA friends the date on it when they come over?  Cause I'll drink that fucker and chuckle at you guys tasting lemon and oats and walnut in your beer.  So yeah, thanks, I'll take the fucking bud, it's free. why the fuck is this bud in the beer snob fridge in the first place? Let me guess, you bought it for a friend/relative cause you know this person has no taste in beer and it's not expensive. Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 2 502811600

Bring it to a tailgate, show everyone the date, then I'll open that fucker and drink it.  Thanks in advance.

Dwags, you seriously referencing comedy bits from 15 years ago to support your claim. Seriously????
You didn't get the memo? Someone must have a case of the monday's!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-01, 14:37

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You didn't get the memo? Someone must have a case of the monday's!

Shit, I mean 20 years ago..,.damn
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-06-01, 15:08

InTenSity wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I've had a few things from Sweetwater. I'm trying to figure out if they are a craft brewer, or if InBev bought them and distributes them.

I liked Sweetwater before it was cool to like Sweetwater.

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 2 Motor_boat_200x200
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-06-01, 17:21

my, the wife and kid weren't able to leave until a little later than usual on Friday. I had a meeting with my investment banker. I'm glad I did because, as it turns out, our portfolio is doing really, REALLY, well.

Anyway.. I posted some pics on FB of our bonfire Friday evening. It was that perfect moment of Up North bliss where the winds of magic gently serenade you as you only wish that your friends and family could see how utterly perfect your life was. We had Jack Johnson on, my daughter (sorry For bin) was strumming her acoustic guitar (she is actually very, very talented and is working on some Taylor Swift chords right now).. my wife had created this amazing fruit bowl that was just to DIE for.

I had sipped one-too-many Fence Post Dirty Dog Double IPA's but that didn't detract from the amazing experience we had Up North this weekend. I suspect that if this late Spring experience is any indicator - it's going to be one great summer.

It's clear to me now that Bob is Malibu Man...and that makes me sad.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-06-01, 21:38

Heat Miser wrote:Paging Cameron?

Been cutting back a bit lately. Blacking out gets old.

steveschneider wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Paging Cameron?

Cameron aka mr. gin and cranberry juice which explains why he's an angry drunk.

I'm an angry drunk because you're a dipshit and I hate you.

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 2 Ohohja

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

This.. Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 2 502811600

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 2 1966794946

Beer snobs.  

Dennis Leary thinks you boys are really fancy.  Go to 8:20 of this.  

Dennis Leary is only funny when he's doing Bill Hicks's material.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-02, 00:49

I'm kind of disappointed in Cam. I want black out cam back.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-02, 00:52

I got about as close to blackout as possible on Sat... only sent out incoherent snaps and didn't think to post stupid shit here

My apologies
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-02, 00:58

CORNER BLITZ wrote:I got about as close to blackout as possible on Sat... only sent out incoherent snaps and didn't think to post stupid shit here

My apologies

I'm not going to lie, when I black out the last thing on my mind is usually tSwill. It's usually taco bell or some unwanted text messages towards a female.

My apologies also.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-06-02, 06:09

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

There's a limitation on how long a guy can be right? Seriously? Do Rousseau and Locke and Jefferson know this? Assholes are assholes no matter the time period. You'd think of all people you'd understand that.

Nothing in life is better than having someone tell you your music, beer, wine or, food sucks and you have no taste and you're not doing it right. Really, nothing like those people at all. Love hanging out with them. Cause usually they're the smartest guys in the room.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-02, 06:54

DWags wrote:

Hey, at least I get the benefit of drinking their beer that you're giving away. I'm grateful. Thanks broham.

No sweat. I aim to please. I can't have my bros come over and not have their favorite beer in my fridge.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-02, 08:29

bad music is bad.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-06-02, 08:42

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

There's a limitation on how long a guy can be right? Seriously? Do Rousseau and Locke and Jefferson know this? Assholes are assholes no matter the time period. You'd think of all people you'd understand that.

Nothing in life is better than having someone tell you your music, beer, wine or, food sucks and you have no taste and you're not doing it right. Really, nothing like those people at all. Love hanging out with them. Cause usually they're the smartest guys in the room.

Don't let it get you down.

Beer snobs are just a poor man's wine snob.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-02, 09:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:I got about as close to blackout as possible on Sat... only sent out incoherent snaps and didn't think to post stupid shit here

My apologies

I'm not going to lie, when I black out the last thing on my mind is usually tSwill. It's usually taco bell or some unwanted text messages towards a female.

My apologies also.

Texting and drunk is damn near impossible for me. Hell so any other time
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-02, 09:01

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You think Leary is An all time? Will stand the test of time, like Plato??

Ok, now I understand your love for bud
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-02, 09:04

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

I don't think these responses are going ot help you get into Whatever city.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-02, 09:15

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

about a week ago, I stopped into HopCat for the third time since they bestowed their revolutionary seasoned french fry upon us a year or two ago... and they didn't have Hamm's - which they had the last time I was there, so I had to somehow find the beer that least offended my soul on their list.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-06-02, 09:16

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-06-02, 09:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

about a week ago, I stopped into HopCat for the third time since they bestowed their revolutionary seasoned french fry upon us a year or two ago... and they didn't have Hamm's - which they had the last time I was there, so I had to somehow find the beer that least offended my soul on their list.

Ah...the Cherry Wheat Soul-less IPA. Good choice.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-02, 09:26

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:about a week ago, I stopped into HopCat for the third time since they bestowed their revolutionary seasoned french fry upon us a year or two ago... and they didn't have Hamm's - which they had the last time I was there, so I had to somehow find the beer that least offended my soul on their list.

I think I ended up going with the Prince of Porter Smokey Bacon Cherry Steel Wheel Double Booyah Dishwater Stout...

I would've preferred a Hamm's.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-06-02, 10:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I think I ended up going with the Prince of Porter Smokey Bacon Cherry Steel Wheel Double Booyah Dishwater Stout...

I would've preferred a Hamm's.

"From the land of sky blue waters, waters"
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-06-02, 11:26

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm just upset that I was surprised you missed the point. I am getting senile.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2015-06-02, 11:48

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

it appears you've struck a nerve.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-02, 12:01

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Good point
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-02, 12:02

Toe wrote:
DWags wrote:

it appears you've struck a nerve.

Dwags has been obsessed with me since the boy band era
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-06-02, 15:26

We get it, old people. Back in your 'day' the options for beer were Bud or Miller.

Now there are thousands to choose from.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-02, 16:26

The_Dude wrote:We get it, old people. Back in your 'day' the options for beer were Bud or Miller.

Now there are thousands to choose from.

Choice confuses them. See trcmb for example
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-06-02, 19:37

Was this a blanch thread? Damn.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-02, 20:41

I'm sippin on pbr tall boys tonight.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-06-02, 22:08

InTenSity wrote:I'm sippin on pbr tall boys tonight.

That's not a sipping beer. It's a quaffing beer.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-06-02, 22:16

NigelUno wrote:
InTenSity wrote:I'm sippin on pbr tall boys tonight.

That's not a sipping beer. It's a quaffing beer.

yeah, you sip coffee, when it's hot and black. You drink beer and whiskey.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next