Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself

+18
The_Dude
Toe
CheesySpartan
CORNER BLITZ
Cameron
Blanch32
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
xsanguine
Watch Out Pylon!
Triple Sparty
NigelUno
Ass Dan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Snake Plissken
WhiteBoyHatcher
Heat Miser
steveschneider
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-02, 22:20

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

That's not a sipping beer. It's a quaffing beer.

yeah, you sip coffee, when it's hot and black. You drink beer and whiskey.
Ok. I'm pounding pbr tonight...Which at this point would be a lie. Drinkin jai lai now. Ipa from cigar city.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 3 Empty Re: Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-06-02, 22:35

I'm not gonna hate on anyone for drinking anything. Perhaps I am just advanced in my alcoholism (likely), but to me it's all about management and if you need longevity or not. 

I like IPAs. They generally taste better than Bud Lights. But if I'm going to be at an 8-10 hour tailgate with no driving responsibilities, I'm probably drinking Miller Lite. 4 IPAs will make me full and put me to sleep. 

Also, I don't like calories or carbs, so I generally try to avoid beer.

Similarly, if I'm going to be hunkering down in my basement to watch a night of baseball/football/whatever, I'm not going to drink straight bourbon. I like straight bourbon. But I'm getting old. I drink 3-4 fingers of bourbon and I'll be sleeping upright on the couch with the TVs still on and my back killing the next day. This is why I usually drink mixers with diet soda when I'm at home. 

Screw all your beer snob shit. Drink what makes you happy, furthers your buzz, and maximizes your drinking experience.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-02, 22:49

Just had a hop gun, by funky buddha. Not gonna lie, jai lai is better. Neither are as smooth as two hearted though.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-06-02, 22:50

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm not gonna hate on anyone for drinking anything. Perhaps I am just advanced in my alcoholism (likely), but to me it's all about management and if you need longevity or not. 

I like IPAs. They generally taste better than Bud Lights. But if I'm going to be at an 8-10 hour tailgate with no driving responsibilities, I'm probably drinking Miller Lite. 4 IPAs will make me full and put me to sleep. 

Also, I don't like calories or carbs, so I generally try to avoid beer.

Similarly, if I'm going to be hunkering down in my basement to watch a night of baseball/football/whatever, I'm not going to drink straight bourbon. I like straight bourbon. But I'm getting old. I drink 3-4 fingers of bourbon and I'll be sleeping upright on the couch with the TVs still on and my back killing the next day. This is why I usually drink mixers with diet soda when I'm at home. 

Screw all your beer snob shit. Drink what makes you happy, furthers your buzz, and maximizes your drinking experience.
Exactly
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-06-02, 22:55

somebody said earlier us old guys just didn't have the choices or we'd probably drink different beers.  Maybe that's right. I might play video games if we had something more than pong.  However, I think I just can't drink the IPA's.  I do know this, it gets a bit intimidating going to the local liquor store with orders from people coming over to the house for an event.   It takes about 45 minutes finding the shit.   Maybe that's why I drink bud, I can find it almost immediately in a 7-11.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-06-02, 22:58

Come on Dwags, that's not a legit complaint. Next time that happens go buy 3-4 12 packs of whatever Bells has in season and you'll be good. 2 hearted + Oberon + whatever the fuck else they make and your guests will be happy, and you'll be reppin' the murder mitten.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-06-02, 23:13

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Come on Dwags, that's not a legit complaint. Next time that happens go buy 3-4 12 packs of whatever Bells has in season and you'll be good. 2 hearted + Oberon + whatever the fuck else they make and your guests will be happy, and you'll be reppin' the murder mitten.

I had a good friend come over to the cottage over memorial, asked him if he wanted a beer. He said, "do you have any ' summer shandy'?", I said sure, I brought him back a bud. He didn't seem to mind.

No, the wife makes me ask "what kind of beer you drinkin" if we have a get together. I do my best to get it and have it. However, rarely do I have that lone soldier or two sitting in the fridge like some of these guys have that bud in there. If I do, I'd drink it before I went and got more bud. I'm just not that fussy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-03, 01:00

What about High Life, Dwags? Coors? MGD? Pabst? Rolling Rock, etc?

I don't think people have a thing against domestic beers so much as it's just Budweiser in particular. That's how I feel, at least.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-03, 01:14

Munchies
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-03, 04:15

DWags wrote:I had a good friend come over to the cottage over memorial, asked him if he wanted a beer. He said, "do you have any ' summer shandy'?"

Based solely on this request you need new friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-03, 08:50

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 3 6k5QovZ
I became a big fan of Jalapeno IPA over the weekend. My buddy had a bunch of it.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-06-03, 08:56

Giant Moose wrote:Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 3 6k5QovZ
I became a big fan of Jalapeno IPA over the weekend. My buddy had a bunch of it.

Nice. If you go to their brewery, maybe they'll let you kiss the big jalapeno they have painted on the floor.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-03, 09:01

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Come on Dwags, that's not a legit complaint. Next time that happens go buy 3-4 12 packs of whatever Bells has in season and you'll be good. 2 hearted + Oberon + whatever the fuck else they make and your guests will be happy, and you'll be reppin' the murder mitten.

I had a good friend come over to the cottage over memorial, asked him if he wanted a beer. He said, "do you have any ' summer shandy'?", I said sure, I brought him back a bud. He didn't seem to mind.

No, the wife makes me ask "what kind of beer you drinkin" if we have a get together. I do my best to get it and have it. However, rarely do I have that lone soldier or two sitting in the fridge like some of these guys have that bud in there. If I do, I'd drink it before I went and got more bud. I'm just not that fussy.

See thats over the top. People will either bring their own (and enough to leave the host some to sample) or you drink whatever the house provides.

There has been litterly 0 parties I've walked out of BC the host had natty ice
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-03, 09:03

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:I had a good friend come over to the cottage over memorial, asked him if he wanted a beer. He said, "do you have any ' summer shandy'?"

Not if dwags is into sunset hand Jibbers
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-03, 09:06

NigelUno wrote:Nice.  If you go to their brewery, maybe they'll let you kiss the big jalapeno they have painted on the floor.
They do have a hidden state of Maryland in their logo. Maybe Izzo can get a Terp to transfer some day.

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 3 Brewtour
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-06-03, 11:00

LooseGoose wrote:

Good point.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-03, 11:03

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Good point.
If its any consolation, if I had a friend ask me for a shandy, I'd prolly hand them a bud as well.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-06-03, 11:03

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

See thats over the top. People will either bring their own (and enough to leave the host some to sample) or you drink whatever the house provides.

I've said this to my wife. She gives me a look and I know I'm going shopping. To be fair, most people wouldn't give a shit if I had bud. Guys that would just make a mixed drink.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-03, 11:47

In the end, I'd rather have a Two Hearted or a Centennial IPA, but if someone gives me a beer, I'm not going to bitch about it.

Not much you can complain about when you have a beer in your hand.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-06-03, 12:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:In the end, I'd rather have a Two Hearted or a Centennial IPA, but if someone gives me a beer, I'm not going to bitch about it.

Not much you can complain about when you have a beer in your hand.

Yep.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-03, 12:25

bad music is bad.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-03, 15:53

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I've said this to my wife. She gives me a look and I know I'm going shopping. To be fair, most people wouldn't give a shit if I had bud. Guys that would just make a mixed drink.

Thats how you know you're beyond whipped. All the other person has to do is move their eyes balls to spring you into action and spend $$$.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-06-03, 16:33

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Thats how you know you're beyond whipped. All the other person has to do is move their eyes balls to spring you into action and spend $$$.

Wisdom...from the guy living above someone else's garage.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-03, 17:28

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Wisdom...from the guy living above someone else's garage.

Pizza in 35 tonight dyi
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-06-03, 21:12

DWags wrote:Was this a blanch thread?  Damn.  

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 3 1966794946 This wasn't even close to the image I was looking for, but damn....  Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 3 1966794946

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 3 U8VD2
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-06-03, 22:27

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Thst, and she's still smokin hot and damn cool after 22 years of marriage.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-03, 23:11

SpartanInNH wrote:
DWags wrote:Was this a blanch thread?  Damn.  

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 3 1966794946 This wasn't even close to the image I was looking for, but damn....  Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 3 1966794946

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 3 U8VD2

I can relate to this.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-31, 09:13

It's too bad Sherman didn't sign with an Israeli team like Byrd did. It would have fit him much better.

Post here when you're as drunk as Garrick Sherman and are probably going to make an ass out of yourself - Page 3 SiFeQNi
https://instagram.com/p/7DGaCGBtFy/
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-08-31, 12:07

I got blackout drunk Saaturday...haven't done that in a while. Woke up and didn't quite remember how I got home...but I did see an uber receipt in my email so that helps.

Also had a miss called from a woman named Michelle who I met earlier that night.

Dunno if I should hit her up or not...can't really remember what she looks like. Can't hurt I guess.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3