Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weibies betrays tRCMB, gives interview to TOC!!

+8
Giant Moose
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Brock Middlebrook
Herbie Green
Rocinante
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
12 posters

Go down

Weibies betrays tRCMB, gives interview to TOC!! Empty Weibies betrays tRCMB, gives interview to TOC!!

Post by Guest 2015-07-09, 10:50

Michigan State Football Recruiting: The Student Behind "Spartan Designs"

Introducing the creator of the Twitter handle "Spartan Designs," who has taken the Michigan State recruiting trail by storm.

[Editor's Note: Spartan Designs has requested to not have his name disclosed at this time.]

The impact Spartan Designs has had for Michigan State recruiting in a few short months has caught the attention of several programs nationally. Missouri, Oregon State, Texas Tech, and Miami are some of the more recent teams that have inquired him for his services.

"I've actually had a dozen coaches from major schools across the country reach out to hire me, but I've turned them all down," Spartan Designs said. "I enjoy what I do too much to leave it behind for pay."

He's turned down big $$ for his skillz, HM never had a chance with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Weibies betrays tRCMB, gives interview to TOC!! Empty Re: Weibies betrays tRCMB, gives interview to TOC!!

Post by DWags 2015-07-09, 10:53

Could it be Tanfan?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Weibies betrays tRCMB, gives interview to TOC!! Empty Re: Weibies betrays tRCMB, gives interview to TOC!!

Post by Guest 2015-07-09, 10:57

lol, that's possible.  The name thing is funny though since his name has been all over tRCMB for months now.  Sorta late to put that toothpaste back in the tube.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-09, 10:58

I love him so much that I'm going to make some sexually suggestive posts while talking to him, despite being fully aware that he is 15 years old because that's not creepy and weird at all. No sir.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-09, 10:59

What a joke.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-07-09, 11:30

So I don’t know anything about graphic design/twitter verbal commitment art. Is his work really that good or hard to do?

I would think other schools would have hundreds of kids willing to do this for them.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-09, 11:32

Herbie Green wrote:So I don’t know anything about graphic design/twitter verbal commitment art. Is his work really that good or hard to do?

I would think other schools would have hundreds of kids willing to do this for them.

He's actually not good, but has in the past come off as sincere, which I think must be the appeal.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-09, 11:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I love him so much that I'm going to make some sexually suggestive posts while talking to him, despite being fully aware that he is 15 years old because that's not creepy and weird at all. No sir.

Are you hoping he will put his design on your helmet?
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-09, 11:47

Brock Middlebrook wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I love him so much that I'm going to make some sexually suggestive posts while talking to him, despite being fully aware that he is 15 years old because that's not creepy and weird at all. No sir.

No, he's 15. That's creepy and weird.

Sorry, I can't keep jokes about a minors sexual activity going quite as well as the weirdos on rcmb. Haha.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-09, 11:53

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Brock Middlebrook wrote:

Sorry, I can't keep jokes about a minors sexual activity going quite as well as the weirdos on rcmb. Haha.

I was talking about a football helmet, you sick fuck

Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-09, 12:00

Brock Middlebrook wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I was talking about a football helmet, you sick fuck

I'm embarrassed.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-09, 12:59

I honestly have no idea what a "Weibies" or a "TOC" is.. or what is going on in this thread.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-07-09, 13:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I honestly have no idea what a "Weibies" or a "TOC" is.. or what is going on in this thread.

I think it's a new type of cereal. TOC stands for Table of Contents.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-07-09, 13:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I honestly have no idea what a "Weibies" or a "TOC" is.. or what is going on in this thread.

Weibes = Jweibs = high school kid behind Spartan Designs as profiled by TOC (the Only Colors).

This is the biggest development in MSU sports message board posting in the last year.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-09, 13:25

Herbie Green wrote:

Weibes = Jweibs = high school kid behind Spartan Designs as profiled by TOC (the Only Colors).

This is the biggest development in MSU sports message board posting in the last year.
thanks.. so I assume that "Spartan Designs" is some sort of MSU-themed graphic design company? Do they do clothing, etc?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-09, 13:26

I honestly think that's a good thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-09, 13:27

LooseGoose wrote:

if I knew more about it - or anything at all, really, I might agree with you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-09, 14:31

Shit, I have a hard time getting my kids to do their dishes and clean their rooms. This kid is helping land recruits and doing shit like designs. I knew my parenting skills lacked. I probably should have been less drunk as they got older.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-09, 14:41

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I think it's a new type of cereal. TOC stands for Table of Contents.

Tactical Operations Center (aka his bedroom and computer)

Transporting Open Container (something for him to look forward to as a student at MSU)
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-09, 14:41

Does that dude make designs for players who transfer from MSU to other schools? We really should do everything we can to make our transfers feel welcomed by MSU.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-07-09, 14:42

DWags wrote:Shit, I have a hard time getting my kids to do their dishes and clean their rooms. This kid is helping land recruits and doing shit like designs. I knew my parenting skills lacked. I probably should have been less drunk as they got older.

Maybe you could try to adopt this kid/become his legal guardian. Convince his parents that he needs to be closer to EL to further his career. Then get him to contract out his work to other schools. Profit.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-09, 16:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
if I knew more about it - or anything at all, really, I might agree with you.
History tells me that's unlikely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-09, 16:10

he's a crooting dick rider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-09, 22:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:he's a crooting dick rider

And about to get a full ride to the college of his dreams.

Makes my posts on the old msu AOL boards look like dogshit when I was his age.

Now why isn't rocinate following this kid? We need to do our fair share of recruiting 5 star fanboy talent. I'll gladly mentor his internet posts, and provide free punch up work
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-09, 22:45

....I suggest sending him ms paints of what his time at msu would be ala rcmb and Paul Davis getting lappers while mateen smiles on
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-10, 09:41

Looks like scUM is trying to find their own football graphic designer now.

Football Graphic Designer

How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.

Job Summary
The University of Michigan Athletic Department is looking for a creative and innovative graphic designer to work with and support the Michigan football program. This individual will be responsible for designing and creating collateral for the football program. He/she must ensure that the branding and communications effort is integrated within the ideals of the athletic department and University.

Responsibilities*
1)      Work closely with the staff, particularly the recruiting coordinator and director of operations in a coordinated effort.

2)      Create recruiting graphics for print, email, social media.

3)      Create summer camp and clinic graphics and collateral for print and digital.

4)      Create internal team collateral.

5)      Assist with adherence to brand style and logo guidelines in alignment with the University of Michigan and U-M Athletic Department.

6)      Perform all other duties as assigned.

http://umjobs.org/job_detail/112472/football_graphic_designer
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-10, 10:48

I feel like this whole thing is some big fucking joke and I'm the only one that doesn't get it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-10, 11:01

How so? Sounds like someone's jealous.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-07-11, 09:33

Vlad made sure to go over and troll the kid. Dwags and the justice league stepped in to save him and now Vlad is banned. Weibies betrays tRCMB, gives interview to TOC!! 1811933421
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-11, 12:33

Tanfan! wrote:Vlad made sure to go over and troll the kid. Dwags and the justice league stepped in to save him and now Vlad is banned. Weibies betrays tRCMB, gives interview to TOC!! 1811933421
That's the guy who only shows up when MSU lose, right?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-11, 12:56

InTenSity wrote:
How so? Sounds like someone's jealous.

How so?

I really don't have to answer that , do I?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down