Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't call it a come back story

+4
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Blanch32
Masturbates
8 posters

Go down

Don't call it a come back story Empty Don't call it a come back story

Post by Masturbates 2015-07-19, 19:59

Swillers, I have returned. But this is far from a comeback, I was always watching. Yes, OTPT I have seen you yearning to lick the pantry in the most romantic way.

In any regards, I wanted to inform you the geronte and proletariates alike, of my summer adventure to Las Vegas.

Las Vegas accepted me with open arms. The first pull of the slot machine and I had the bug, flashing lights and coins singing as they clanked down the metal ... I was a winner. I parlayed my winnings even further playing craps. My favorite thing was to yell can I get a midnight and also sing ride ride ride won't you let it ride. I made some good money that first week. And decided to stay. I got a gig as a dancer and sold my body to lonely women, rebounding heartbroken, and fatties in the bavhelorette parties. Those were some wild, disgusting nights. Although, I will admit sometimes I actually enjoyed it. However, to keep up with the long nights, I needed an extra edge... I popped blue pills and boners, shadow lamps and prune nuggets, and other funny stuff. I was living on the edge and loving every minute of it. However, there was a mix up with someone who was a loose aqcuaintace, thought I knew who had robbed them a significant amount of money and wanted information. However, I didn't actually know anything. I couldn't give faulty information or I would be dead meat. They had me tied me up after giving me a drink of B Cosby blue juice. I was mostly naked and confined to a tin shack in the desert. Ankles and wrists bound, I sat in my own feces. I'd like to say the heat at day was the worse part, or the cold cold nights, or the mice, or the extreme hunger... But it wasn't. I was slapped across my genitals, had my nipples twisted, spanked with cactus, and had my nose clamped. It wasn't until they recovered the information that they had a member of their team arrested that I was let go.

When I returned to Las Vegas, I went back to the life. However, now I was damaged goods as my appearance had taken quite a hit from the starvation, and lack of resources as all of my funds had stolen during my kidnapping. I worked the streets to make ends meat. One night, I spent my earnings on a mojito at the bar. The waitress and I got to talkiing, she was so seething and thoughtful. She got me a job busting tables. We eventually fell and love and got married.
So I return to you a changed man. I know many of you won't believe this imaginative tale. That's ok , I wouldn't. But I ask you this , aren't all of our lives all in our imagination? Food for thought.
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Don't call it a come back story Empty Re: Don't call it a come back story

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-19, 20:05

Who's this or from what movie?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-19, 20:24

Welcome back you disgusting sonofabitch.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-19, 20:46

Is OTPT still at a heroin den in Europe somewhere?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-07-19, 20:48

I think I saw you in Vegas, weren't you the guy laying in the alley with rats gnawing on your toes?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-20, 00:52

No disrespect intended, but who are you? Bear in mind that I disappeared from the board a couple of times because I have a habit of losing my keys to this place and end up locking myself out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-20, 06:09

What am I licking, again? Welcome back welcome back!

Turtleneck wrote:Is OTPT still at a heroin den in Europe somewhere?

Another day - another country, another drug. drunken
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-07-20, 09:35

tGreenWay wrote:No disrespect intended, but who are you? Bear in mind that I disappeared from the board a couple of times because I have a habit of losing my keys to this place and end up locking myself out.

What do you mean " who are you "? I prefer not share my real life name and this is my only handle on this board.
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-07-20, 10:55

Masturbates wrote:Swillers, I have returned. But this is far from a comeback, I was always watching. Yes, OTPT I have seen you yearning to lick the pantry in the most romantic way.

In any regards, I wanted to inform you the geronte and proletariates alike, of my summer adventure to Las Vegas.

Las Vegas accepted me with open arms. The first pull of the slot machine and I had the bug, flashing lights and coins singing as they clanked down the metal ... I was a winner. I parlayed my winnings even further playing craps. My favorite thing was to yell can I get a midnight and also sing ride ride ride won't you let it ride. I made some good money that first week. And decided to stay. I got a gig as a dancer and sold my body to lonely women, rebounding heartbroken, and fatties in the bavhelorette parties. Those were some wild, disgusting nights. Although, I will admit sometimes I actually enjoyed it. However, to keep up with the long nights, I needed an extra edge... I popped blue pills and boners, shadow lamps and prune nuggets, and other funny stuff. I was living on the edge and loving every minute of it. However, there was a mix up with someone who was a loose aqcuaintace, thought I knew who had robbed them a significant amount of money and wanted information. However, I didn't actually know anything. I couldn't give faulty information or I would be dead meat. They had me tied me up after giving me a drink of B Cosby blue juice. I was mostly naked and confined to a tin shack in the desert. Ankles and wrists bound, I sat in my own feces. I'd like to say the heat at day was the worse part, or the cold cold nights, or the mice, or the extreme hunger... But it wasn't. I was slapped across my genitals, had my nipples twisted, spanked with cactus, and had my nose clamped. It wasn't until they recovered the information that they had a member of their team arrested that I was let go.

When I returned to Las Vegas, I went back to the life. However, now I was damaged goods as my appearance had taken quite a hit from the starvation, and lack of resources as all of my funds had stolen during my kidnapping. I worked the streets to make ends meat. One night, I spent my earnings on a mojito at the bar. The waitress and I got to talkiing, she was so seething and thoughtful. She got me a job busting tables. We eventually fell and love and got married.
So I return to you a changed man. I know many of you won't believe this imaginative tale. That's ok , I wouldn't. But I ask you this , aren't all of our lives all in our imagination? Food for thought.

Love me a mojito. So refreshing and light!!
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-20, 13:56

Masturbates wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:No disrespect intended, but who are you? Bear in mind that I disappeared from the board a couple of times because I have a habit of losing my keys to this place and end up locking myself out.

What do you mean " who are you "? I prefer not share my real life name and this is my only handle on this board.

Welp then, alrighty.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-07-20, 21:32

Thank you for understanding
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-07-23, 14:07

Triple Sparty wrote:
Masturbates wrote:Swillers, I have returned. But this is far from a comeback, I was always watching. Yes, OTPT I have seen you yearning to lick the pantry in the most romantic way.

Love me a mojito. So refreshing and light!!

I'm having one for fun right now
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-07-23, 14:41

Makes ya want to dance! Turn up the International Love channel on Pandora and let those loafers carry you away!
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-07-23, 20:20

Triple Sparty wrote:Makes ya want to dance! Turn up the International Love channel on Pandora and let those loafers carry you away!

I like to cha cha
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down