Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WBH, I'm going back-and-forth between the board and some work...tell a story.

+2
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
6 posters

Go down

WBH,  I'm going back-and-forth between the board and some work...tell a story. Empty WBH, I'm going back-and-forth between the board and some work...tell a story.

Post by Turtleneck Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 22:40

Thanks in advance.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

WBH,  I'm going back-and-forth between the board and some work...tell a story. Empty Re: WBH, I'm going back-and-forth between the board and some work...tell a story.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 22:49

Go the fuck to sleep.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

WBH,  I'm going back-and-forth between the board and some work...tell a story. Empty Re: WBH, I'm going back-and-forth between the board and some work...tell a story.

Post by Turtleneck Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 22:50

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Go the fuck to sleep.

No. Need to work for another hour and then hop on the treadmill.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 22:50

Come on WBH... Tell us a story
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 22:58

I saw a turkey once.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 23:00

WBH,  I'm going back-and-forth between the board and some work...tell a story. Go_the_fuck_to_sleep
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 23:01

If you guys want I can text Ty and ask him to start posting pics of his taint.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 23:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:WBH,  I'm going back-and-forth between the board and some work...tell a story. Go_the_fuck_to_sleep

Stop getting me confused with one of your kids.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 23:03

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:If you guys want I can text Ty and ask him to start posting pics of his taint.

Yes please.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 23:10

Done. I'm tired guys. Gonna watch my parlays lose and hope not to get into an argument with Nigel as I fall asleep.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 23:10

tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 23:14

So, that turkey...

I was walking through the woods up north. Minding my own business, looking if I could sell some Windows. In retrospect it probably wasn't the best place to be for that but that's beside the point. As I made my way through the woods, I saw the most magestic turkey. It was beautiful. Just then, it turned its head toward me and our eyes locked. The energy in those woods that day was more powerful than anything I've ever felt before. The turkey and I made love that night. It was a gentle but strong lover.

The next morning, the turkey was gone. But there was a line of turkey spit leading from my mouth down to a single feather that was placed on my genitalia. I knew what it meant. I never saw the turkey again.

Sometimes, late at night, I look at the moon and wonder if maybe the turkey is looking at the same moon I am, somewhere in the world. I can only hope that one day we will meet again. If you'll excuse me, I need a moment. Thanks guys.

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 23:15; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 23:14

I see no taint but thanks for picking me up bruh
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 23:16

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I see no taint but thanks for picking me up bruh

np
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 23:19

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:So, that turkey...

I was walking through the woods up north. Minding my own business, looking if I could sell some Windows. In retrospect it probably wasn't the best place to be for that but that's beside the point. As I made my way through the woods, I saw the most magestic turkey. It was beautiful. Just then, it turned its head toward me and our eyes locked. The energy in those woods that day was more powerful than anything I've ever felt before. The turkey and I made love that night. It was a gentle but strong lover.

The next morning, the turkey was gone. But there was a line of turkey spit leading from my mouth down to a single feather that was placed on my genitalia. I knew what it meant. I never saw the turkey again.

Sometimes, late at night, I look at the moon and wonder if maybe the turkey is looking at the same moon I am, somewhere in the world. I can only hope that one day we will meet again. If you'll excuse me, I need a moment. Thanks guys.

LWS probably shot that turkey.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 23:23

Turtleneck wrote:

LWS probably shot that turkey.

I don't like you saying things like that turtleneck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 23:24

Holy crap Lillard.

Also how is it possible that the Thunder ever had Westbrook, Durant and Harden on the same team?

Fucking Lillard killing everything. Good night y'all.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 12:22

I know what you mean, but some not so smart people (pylon) might not know what you mean, so just in case, what did the turkey's gift left to you mean? Try to explain it as if I had no idea even though I do.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down