Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tripping woman strips naked, runs through Christian kids baseball game.

+9
Cym Jim
HT
DWags
Floyd Robertson
GRR Spartan
Rodeo Burger
StylesGShmooth
tGreenWay
Rocinante
13 posters

Go down

Tripping woman strips naked, runs through Christian kids baseball game. Empty Tripping woman strips naked, runs through Christian kids baseball game.

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-21, 16:59

Oh, and in. Totally in.

http://deadspin.com/cops-woman-on-lsd-crashed-car-got-naked-ran-near-kid-1719309337?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Last edited by Rocinante on 2015-07-21, 17:01; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tripping woman strips naked, runs through Christian kids baseball game. Empty Re: Tripping woman strips naked, runs through Christian kids baseball game.

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-21, 16:59

Somebody edit that damn thing for me. On mobile.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tripping woman strips naked, runs through Christian kids baseball game. Empty Re: Tripping woman strips naked, runs through Christian kids baseball game.

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-21, 17:01

Nvm. I got it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-21, 18:17

You're going in based on that pic, or do you have additional photos for reference?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-07-21, 18:24

Love the first comment

Probably not the reaction anyone expected from mixing acid with some bases. wrote:
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-07-21, 18:44

I haven't stuck my dick in crazy in quite a while. This reminds me why.

Thanks OP, you saved me some trouble.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-21, 19:01

tGreenWay wrote:You're going in based on that pic, or do you have additional photos for reference?

Remember, she was just arrested and probably still tripping. Extrapolation says... In.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-07-21, 19:03

I played Little League for 4 seasons, my kids for another 10 seasons and not in a combined 14 years did a naked woman run across the field during a game.

I feel cheated.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-07-21, 19:27

GRR Spartan wrote:I played Little League for 4 seasons, my kids for another 10 seasons and not in a combined 14 years did a naked woman run across the field during a game.

I feel cheated.

I played league hockey growing up. After my bantam season we were having a team banquet at the Little Caesars pizza/bowling lanes in Farmington Hills. We got a bunch of naked dudes streaking from the lanes through the restaurant.  This was during the height of the streaking craze in '73.   Way to ruin a good night.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-21, 19:37

GRR Spartan wrote:I played Little League for 4 seasons, my kids for another 10 seasons and not in a combined 14 years did a naked woman run across the field during a game.

I feel cheated.

When I was about 11, I played hockey with Alfie Turcotte. He went on to be a first-round pick of the Montreal Canadiens, while I still have problems skating backwards.
I feel cheated.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-21, 19:44

Who won?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-07-21, 19:56

DWags wrote:Who won?

Everybody
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-21, 22:28

HT wrote:
DWags wrote:Who won?

Everybody

Ok, first belly laugh snot out of nose since this mug opened. Well done.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-07-22, 00:46

StylesGShmooth wrote:Love the first comment

Probably not the reaction anyone expected from mixing acid with some bases. wrote:

It's too good. I suspect the writer has been waiting years for the perfect opportunity to insert this LSD-baseball pun.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-08-07, 22:35

Rocinante wrote:Oh, and in. Totally in.

http://deadspin.com/cops-woman-on-lsd-crashed-car-got-naked-ran-near-kid-1719309337?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Ralph was booked Saturday on charges of felony DUI resulting in bodily injury, and driving without a valid license. When police arrested her, Ralph allegedly said she had taken acid earlier in the day, and told California Highway Patrol Officer Shane Borba that she was from New Jersey.

For some reason, that made me laugh really hard. Tripping woman strips naked, runs through Christian kids baseball game. 502811600
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-07, 23:49

Let the man that hasn't been tripping balls and ran naked through a little league game cast the first stone.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-08, 00:49

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Let the man that hasn't been tripping balls and ran naked through a little league game cast the first stone.

I'm old and saggy enough now that if I'm naked and running, I'll be tripping over my own balls.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-08-08, 09:22

She was tripping curve balls.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-09, 22:04

y2kMgrad wrote:She was tripping curve balls.

...and reminds me of everyone of your non fat coeds
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down