Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 dead 36 injured many critical. Crazy woman runs pedestrians down on purpose in Vegas

+10
Other Teams Pursuing That
Giant Moose
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Cym Jim
Nordic
pulling69
DWags
14 posters

Go down

1 dead 36 injured many critical. Crazy woman runs pedestrians down on purpose in Vegas  Empty 1 dead 36 injured many critical. Crazy woman runs pedestrians down on purpose in Vegas

Post by DWags 2015-12-21, 02:20

Has three year old in back seat. She went up on busy side walk three separate times.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

1 dead 36 injured many critical. Crazy woman runs pedestrians down on purpose in Vegas  Empty Re: 1 dead 36 injured many critical. Crazy woman runs pedestrians down on purpose in Vegas

Post by DWags 2015-12-21, 02:28

http://fox13now.com/2015/12/20/reports-police-close-las-vegas-boulevard-sources-indicate-numerous-people-hit-by-car/
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

1 dead 36 injured many critical. Crazy woman runs pedestrians down on purpose in Vegas  Empty Re: 1 dead 36 injured many critical. Crazy woman runs pedestrians down on purpose in Vegas

Post by pulling69 2015-12-21, 02:33

Drunk?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-12-21, 02:50

We need to crack down on ISIS pronto
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-12-21, 02:52

May I get the moronic "Ban Cars!" shit out of the way before LooseGoose gets here?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-21, 03:38

DWags wrote:Has three year old in back seat. She went up on busy side walk three separate times.

Was it the same way each time, like three of a kind? Hit 'em straight? Hit 'em flush?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-21, 03:38

Don't anybody let her roll again!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-21, 03:42

That's a lot of people injured. Must have been a full house on the sidewalk.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-21, 08:06

Cym Jim wrote:May I get the moronic "Ban Cars!" shit out of the way before LooseGoose gets here?

Love how banning cars is moronic but had she used a gun it would make perfect sense to ban guns.

The goddamned ban everything crowd just needs to realize that shit happens and you can't make the world a perfect place by banning everything. Now, go hug your llama.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-21, 08:11

LooseGoose wrote:
Cym Jim wrote:May I get the moronic "Ban Cars!" shit out of the way before LooseGoose gets here?

Love how banning cars is moronic but had she used a gun it would make perfect sense to ban guns.

The goddamned ban everything crowd just needs to realize that shit happens and you can't make the world a perfect place by banning everything. Now, go hug your llama.

Again, the common thread in both of your guys complaints is mental illness, but like true Americans we look at the symptoms but not the cure.

It's perfect.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-21, 08:20

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Again, the common thread in both of your guys complaints is mental illness, but like true Americans we look at the symptoms but not the cure.

It's perfect.

Wags I'm generally in agreement with you, the problem being that no politician gains votes by allocating $$ for mental illness. They do for be solid 2nd amendment supporters and they do for being solidly for gun control, so being typical American politicians those are the votes they make. IF they upped funding for mental illness the problem might be minimized and screw the whole system up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-21, 08:22

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

It's perfect.

Wags I'm generally in agreement with you, the problem being that no politician gains votes by allocating $$ for mental illness. They do for be solid 2nd amendment supporters and they do for being solidly for gun control, so being typical American politicians those are the votes they make. IF they upped funding for mental illness the problem might be minimized and screw the whole system up.

Can't argue that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-21, 08:29

I miss Bob.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-12-21, 08:36

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I miss Bob.

I'll pray for him and his brown friends with Skittles.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-12-21, 08:37

LooseGoose wrote:

Generally agree but if we want to start that debate we should probably identify what each item is designed to accomplish.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-21, 08:41

I hope she wasn't angry about the Miss Universe result.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-21, 08:45

kingstonlake wrote:Generally agree but if we want to start that debate we should probably identify what each item is designed to accomplish.

Ok, I'll start.

My car is meant to help me die young by riding in it everywhere rather than walking and getting the exercise as God intended.

My gun is meant for me to use putting wholesome food on the table to sustain my family, in it's off hours it serves to guard my family from those that attempt villainy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-21, 08:49

Bob is away for a couple weeks for the holidays. Let's hold off the next two week's gun debates until he returns. Think of the children.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-12-21, 09:05

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Generally agree but if we want to start that debate we should probably identify what each item is designed to accomplish.

Ok, I'll start.

My car is meant to help me die young by riding in it everywhere rather than walking and getting the exercise as God intended.

My gun is meant for me to use putting wholesome food on the table to sustain my family, in it's off hours it serves to guard my family from those that attempt villainy.

Well, I tried.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-21, 10:26

1 dead 36 injured many critical. Crazy woman runs pedestrians down on purpose in Vegas  CWwcZTEVAAAvlLr
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-21, 10:32

LooseGoose wrote:

1 dead 36 injured many critical. Crazy woman runs pedestrians down on purpose in Vegas  294152859
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-21, 10:36

LooseGoose wrote:

1 dead 36 injured many critical. Crazy woman runs pedestrians down on purpose in Vegas  CWwcZTEVAAAvlLr

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2015-12-21, 10:45

LooseGoose wrote:

The goddamned ban everything crowd just needs to realize that shit happens and you can't make the world a perfect place by banning everything.   Now, go hug your llama.  
Yeah. This is completely analogous. Had she parked her car and gotten out with multiple assault weapons and fired into a massed crowd there would only be one dead. I get it.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-21, 10:48

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

The goddamned ban everything crowd just needs to realize that shit happens and you can't make the world a perfect place by banning everything.   Now, go hug your llama.  
Yeah. This is completely analogous. Had she parked her car and gotten out with multiple assault weapons and fired into a massed crowd there would only be one dead. I get it.

NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO WANT TO BAN MESSAGE BOARDS!

(oh, shit. Goose's Trump already wants to do that. Carry on..)
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-12-21, 10:48

Dang, my brother and some friends are in Vegas right now, acting like drunk idiots. They're fine.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-21, 10:54

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Gomer wrote:

My Trump? I hate that Trump character.

1 dead 36 injured many critical. Crazy woman runs pedestrians down on purpose in Vegas  AWUdkxnO8v

I'm with Cruz all the way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2015-12-21, 18:22

If the citizens had been armed they could have blown the bitch away before anyone got hurt. Maybe kill the baby too.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2015-12-21, 19:12

BleacherSwill wrote:If the citizens had been armed they could have blown the bitch away before anyone got hurt.  Maybe kill the baby too.
No no no!  This is what happens when you make sidewalks "car free zones".  If these pedestrians had been allowed to drive their cars on the sidewalks they would have been able to defend themselves. 

Effective immediately, Jerry Falwell Jr. has authorized students to drive their cars into all classrooms at Liberty University.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-12-21, 22:34

tGreenWay wrote:That's a lot of people injured. Must have been a full house on the sidewalk.
Clearly you've never been to Vegas
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-12-21, 22:36

Tim Wakefield wrote:Dang, my brother and some friends are in Vegas right now, acting like drunk idiots. They're fine.
That's what Vegas is for. I know. I'll be there in a couple weeks.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-21, 23:28

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

My Trump? I hate that Trump character.

1 dead 36 injured many critical. Crazy woman runs pedestrians down on purpose in Vegas  AWUdkxnO8v

I'm with Cruz all the way.

That's the scariest, most disgusting motherfucking thing I've seen in a long time.

That Trump/Clinton hybrid photo is pretty nasty, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-21, 23:42

Snake Plissken wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:That's a lot of people injured. Must have been a full house on the sidewalk.
Clearly you've never been to Vegas

Half-dozen times. It's been a long day, so maybe you could explain your comment to me, because I don't get it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down