Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody want to talk about stuff today?

+7
Tim Wakefield
The Ingenious Gentleman
Turtleneck
Rocinante
InTenSity
Giant Moose
Travis of the Cosmos
11 posters

Go down

Anybody want to talk about stuff today? Empty Anybody want to talk about stuff today?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-23, 11:05

It's been busy around here the last few days, but not so much today. So, hey, let's have at it. Let's talk about junk. We could talk sports, but not much there right now. Maybe politics, I guess, but Bob is missing so that would be less fun. Let's not talk about rcmb anymore. Maybe give it a few days. Anybody got any fun links to share? Maybe we could tell stories of the most epic thing you've ever done while drunk? That would probably be fun.

I'm tryin here bros. Tell me what you want this thread to be about and that's how it'll roll.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anybody want to talk about stuff today? Empty Re: Anybody want to talk about stuff today?

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-23, 11:11

How long do you have to wear the cone of shame?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anybody want to talk about stuff today? Empty Re: Anybody want to talk about stuff today?

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-23, 11:12

I was thinking hte same thing, but I have no creativity right now, and I'm so stressed at work that I don't see sarcasm on the internets.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-23, 11:14

Giant Moose wrote:How long do you have to wear the cone of shame?
I can probably.change it now that I forgot why I have it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-23, 11:33

I'll be climbing a mountain at this time tomorrow.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-23, 11:42

I also have tee times this afternoon.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-23, 11:43

Anybody want to talk about stuff today?

Stop trying make this board a group therapy session.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ingenious Gentleman 2015-07-23, 11:55

We can discuss whether or not our future computer overlords will be friendly Anybody want to talk about stuff today? 2599972566

waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html
The Ingenious Gentleman
The Ingenious Gentleman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-07-23, 11:55

Rocinante wrote:I'll be climbing a mountain at this time tomorrow.

Gonna go for the summit of Cotopaxi Saturday morning.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-23, 12:13

The Ingenious Gentleman wrote:We can discuss whether or not our future computer overlords will be friendly Anybody want to talk about stuff today? 2599972566

I've been meaning to read that blog for months now. Heard some really good reviews and that I should pretty much read everything. Maybe that'll be my work afternoon today
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-23, 12:20

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Code?  If so, I'm proud to have you out there developing a reputation for sWill members!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ingenious Gentleman 2015-07-23, 12:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The Ingenious Gentleman wrote:We can discuss whether or not our future computer overlords will be friendly Anybody want to talk about stuff today? 2599972566

I've been meaning to read that blog for months now. Heard some really good reviews and that I should pretty much read everything. Maybe that'll be my work afternoon today

It's a good read, and pretty in-depth. They certainly don't scrimp on the word count.
The Ingenious Gentleman
The Ingenious Gentleman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-23, 12:32

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Jesus. You'll be 6k feet higher than me if you make it. Be careful.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-23, 12:43

We had a new person join the department today, I've been busy making sure they have their computer, hr papers and all that crap.

I'm sorry for my lack of availability. UofM sucks!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-23, 12:45

steveschneider wrote:We had a new person join the department today, I've been busy making sure they have their computer, hr papers and all that crap.

I'm sorry for my lack of availability.  UofM sucks!
I don't know if you knew this, but sexual harrassment isn't actually harrassment until they take their training course on the subject. So, you know, you should sexually harrass the shit out of that guy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-07-23, 13:05

Golf league tonight. My average is a 43. Any tips on how I can get that down to 40?

Drinking less while I play might help.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ingenious Gentleman 2015-07-23, 13:11

The_Dude wrote:Golf league tonight. My average is a 43. Any tips on how I can get that down to 40?

Great question for a group of people whom you have never met. However, based on the typical message board poster, I'm going to say you should lose some weight.
The Ingenious Gentleman
The Ingenious Gentleman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-23, 13:26

steveschneider wrote:We had a new person join the department today, I've been busy making sure they have their computer, hr papers and all that crap.

I'm sorry for my lack of availability. UofM sucks!

Where did they go to school?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-23, 13:33

Excluding Bee, there are a lot of posters missing from both boards--this one and, you know, the other.
Now Bob is gone. I wonder if he finally found the pickup point.
I'd also like to think that Brodson and Fletch are being probed anally--and often.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-23, 13:36

tGreenWay wrote:Excluding Bee, there are a lot of posters missing from both boards--this one and, you know, the other.
I'd also like to think that Brodson and Fletch are being probed anally--and often.
The matrix is falling apart. We're the last ones standing.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-23, 13:45

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Excluding Bee, there are a lot of posters missing from both boards--this one and, you know, the other.

Or are we the last of the human batteries, still hooked up to all of those cables?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-07-23, 13:46

The Ingenious Gentleman wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Golf league tonight.  My average is a 43.  Any tips on how I can get that down to 40?

Great question for a group of people whom you have never met. However, based on the typical message board poster, I'm going to say you should lose some weight.

The guy with a pot belly in my league has a 39 average...maybe the answer is to gain weight?  scratch
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-23, 13:50

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Or are we the last of the human batteries, still hooked up to all of those cables?
I've enjoyed the messageboarding with you tGreenway. I hope to see you on the other side.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-23, 13:53

I'm supposed to golf at 3:30. The guy who is the member at the club just called to tell me that he forgot it was his anniversary. He told me and a buddy to just go there and tell them he's running late. I hope this works, otherwise this course is $150, its going to be $30 for us. On top of that although it is 92 out, my widget says the 'real feel' is 112. I've been there a couple of times, so hopefully this works.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-23, 13:56

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I've enjoyed the messageboarding with you tGreenway. I hope to see you on the other side.

As long as we don't bump into each other in the Anal Probe Emporium. That would be kind of embarrassing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-23, 14:00

I'm jealous of all of you fuckers that get to golf today. My league is Tuesday's. I suck pretty bad but it's still fun. I'll probably play this weekend or something. Well sed
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-23, 14:14

I never liked golf. Played it often in my teens. Give me two hours in the batting cages.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-23, 14:21

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It's been busy around here the last few days, but not so much today.

I've been away for the last few days, so a quick recap would be great.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-23, 14:47

Brock Middlebrook wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It's been busy around here the last few days, but not so much today.

There was a thread on the other site that caused a bit of a storm regarding this site. It drew a little bit of attention over here so a few new folk showed up. They seem cool. Hopefully they stay. Lots of other threads getting action as a result.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-23, 14:50

Do these new posters meet the financial requirements to post here? Not everybody is eligible.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-23, 15:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Brock Middlebrook wrote:

There was a thread on the other site that caused a bit of a storm regarding this site. It drew a little bit of attention over here so a few new folk showed up. They seem cool. Hopefully they stay. Lots of other threads getting action as a result.

Thank you, kind sir
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-23, 15:19

Turtleneck wrote:Do these new posters meet the financial requirements to post here? Not everybody is eligible.

Right. We already have one charity/scholarship poster here, and one of you is plenty. Zing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-23, 15:27

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Do these new posters meet the financial requirements to post here? Not everybody is eligible.

Right. We already have one charity/scholarship poster here, and one of you is plenty. Zing.

I'm tired of paying for Goodbar. He doesn't even try hard. I think we need to make him try out. If he doesn't make the cut, offer the scholarship to some other commoner with bad body odor and holes in their socks.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-23, 15:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm jealous of all of you fuckers that get to golf today. My league is Tuesday's. I suck pretty bad but it's still fun. I'll probably play this weekend or something. Well sed
This isn't looking promising. Anybody want to talk about stuff today? UjYteRx
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down