Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What other stuff do you want to talk about today?

+2
SpartanInNH
tGreenWay
6 posters

Go down

What other stuff do you want to talk about today? Empty What other stuff do you want to talk about today?

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-23, 14:16

I damn near had an accident of epic proportions whilst manscsping this morning. I'm so glad I close the scissors very slowly when snipping close to important parts. I really should scape at night when I'm much more awake.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

What other stuff do you want to talk about today? Empty Re: What other stuff do you want to talk about today?

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-07-23, 22:39

Everything I had thought about posting evaporated when I opened the thread.

Moving on.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What other stuff do you want to talk about today? Empty Re: What other stuff do you want to talk about today?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-23, 22:40

STOP COPYING ME
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-23, 22:41

I'm talking about the having accidents manscaping. Not the thread.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-24, 01:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm talking about the having accidents manscaping. Not the thread.

I'm trying to scar up my junk exactly like yours, but on a much smaller scale, unfortunately.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-24, 10:53

I'm thinking of shaving my toes today.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-24, 10:56

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm talking about the having accidents manscaping. Not the thread.

I'm trying to scar up my junk exactly like yours, but on a much smaller scale, unfortunately.  
I'm glad to hear that you have been getting the daily dick pic pm that I have been sending you since memorial day.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-07-24, 11:03

I got a haircut yesterday. Long overdue.

Also used my dollar shave club razor for the first time today and I really liked it. I'll be a customer for a long time.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-24, 11:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm glad to hear that you have been getting the daily dick pic pm that I have been sending you since memorial day.

I've started a collection. I print each pic at Walgreen's and put them in a collage on my office wall.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-24, 11:06

Ass Dan wrote:I got a haircut yesterday. Long overdue.

Also used my dollar shave club razor for the first time today and I really liked it. I'll be a customer for a long time.

I'm way overdue for a haircut. I feel like a hairbag.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-24, 11:20

tGreenWay wrote:

I've started a collection. I print each pic at Walgreen's and put them in a collage on my office wall.  
That is so goddamn sexy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-24, 12:16

Ass Dan wrote:I got a haircut yesterday. Long overdue.

Shaving is a waste of time.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-24, 14:23

tGreenWay wrote:

That is so goddamn sexy

I'm glad I got double prints. Because spooge stains.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-24, 15:11

I was thinking we could talk about abortion and gun control.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-24, 15:28

Turtleneck wrote:I was thinking we could talk about abortion and gun control.
Its like you are putting bacon in front of tdud and just begging him to start posting here again.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-24, 15:59

InTenSity wrote:
Its like you are putting bacon in front of tdud and just begging him to start posting here again.

You mean the douche? He shows up uninvited everywhere, and doesn't get that most people are trying to avoid him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-24, 16:00

Guns seems to get lots of talk here, so let's go with abortion. Here's an idea: Don't like abortion? Don't have one.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-24, 16:07

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

You mean the douche? He shows up uninvited everywhere, and doesn't get that most people are trying to avoid him.
Even I got the hint when I would show up to parties and people would tell me no one was home, while kids are jumping the fences in the backyards and doing beer stands.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-24, 16:45

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Even I got the hint when I would show up to parties and people would tell me no one was home, while kids are jumping the fences in the backyards and doing beer stands.

I had a similar experience: Any time I showed up anywhere, people would grab their coats and say they were just leaving. It didn't take long to realize it was because of me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down