Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAN AM Games BBall

4 posters

Go down

PAN AM Games BBall Empty PAN AM Games BBall

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-23, 23:41

Did DV even play tonight? I watched most of the 2nd half, and he was in warmups the whole time while USA was getting throttled. I thought he had a pretty good game the other night, any reason why he didn't see the floor?
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

PAN AM Games BBall Empty Re: PAN AM Games BBall

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-23, 23:47

I don't think the internet even cares about these "games"
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-23, 23:50

He played a little in the 2nd quarter
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-24, 07:33

Brock Middlebrook wrote:Did DV even play tonight?  I watched most of the 2nd half, and he was in warmups the whole time while USA was getting throttled.  I thought he had a pretty good game the other night, any reason why he didn't see the floor?

Why didn't he see the floor? Is there something wrong with his vision? OMG, will he be able to play next year? PAN AM Games BBall 1550444538 PAN AM Games BBall 1550444538
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-24, 08:31

Turtleneck wrote:
Brock Middlebrook wrote:Did DV even play tonight?  I watched most of the 2nd half, and he was in warmups the whole time while USA was getting throttled.  I thought he had a pretty good game the other night, any reason why he didn't see the floor?

Why didn't he see the floor? Is there something wrong with his vision? OMG, will he be able to play next year? PAN AM Games BBall 1550444538 PAN AM Games BBall 1550444538

I know, right?
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-07-24, 10:06

I have watched these games. He is at the end of the bench. I think the main reason he scored so much the 2nd game was because they were up 30 points.
But it is half college guys half pros. Not NBA but guys that played at one time and/or are stars overseas. Pretty impressive to make that team really. Melo Trimble might be the biggest young star on the team and he comes off the bench for Bobby Brown who scored like 30 points a game in China.
...It always amazes me how good these international players are these days. Maybe USA has like their 400th range best players and Brazil has their 20th best. I don't think USA could beat them without putting Lebron out there.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-07-24, 10:18

Just saw USA's last gold was 1983.

One thing that got me hooked right away was in the first game a coach got a T for stepping on the floor (automatic) and then a USA player got a T for flopping (doing the head jerk thing while dribbling). They have few timeouts, a 24 second clock, allow tons of contact and yet the game hardly ever stops.
If US college players learned to play better team basketball with bigs that could shoot from the outside - a lot of these problems with the "state of the game" would be moot
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-07-24, 20:18

$$#//^€&_=÷×!!!!!

Denzel hit 3 straight 3s, gave US the lead. Got the call in OT and threw up an airball. Jamal Murray going to UK - forget about it
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-24, 22:39

Michigan State@Michigan_State 2h2 hours ago
Michigan State's Denzel Valentine scores 11 points in Team USA Pan Am semifinal… http://bit.ly/1OrMDjo  #Spartans
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down