Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helped neighbor cut some tree branches down

+24
Wally Fairway
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
Triple Sparty
y2kMgrad
Giant Moose
GRR Spartan
Masturbates
DWags
Ass Dan
steveschneider
tTy
tGreenWay
CORNER BLITZ
pulling69
Rocinante
HT
Turtleneck
Herbie Green
kingstonlake
The Pantry
Rod Porkmore
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Helped neighbor cut some tree branches down Empty Helped neighbor cut some tree branches down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-24, 20:33

I live on a cul-del-sac. One of the trees had a fairly big branch fall off. My next door neighbor with a chainsaw is out of town, and I have an electric reciprocating saw, so I took care of it. 

While I was out there working, one of the other neighbors a few houses down came by and asked if I could help her. She said that her apple tree had some branches that were dead and they were pretty big and wondered if I could help her. I said sure thing and I brought over my clippers or loppers or whatever those things are called, as well. I cut down some decently sized branches for her and helped her trim the bigger ones, and let her borrow the loppers so that she could finish cutting all of the smaller sized branches and put them into a lawn bag. 

During conversation, I casually mentioned that the wife and kids were out of town. So....fast forward a few hours, and she is returning the clippers. She brings over a bottle of wine as a 'thank you' for helping her. 

Do you think she wanted to sex me? I told her it was no problem and said it wasn't necessary, etc but ultimately accepted. After casual conversation I ended it and shut the door. Did I blow an opportunity here? And sorry, no pics.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Helped neighbor cut some tree branches down Empty Re: Helped neighbor cut some tree branches down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-07-24, 20:37

Is she single? If she needs any more pruning I'm not that far away.

Yeah, she probably wanted you and now she's at home crying.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Helped neighbor cut some tree branches down Empty Re: Helped neighbor cut some tree branches down

Post by Rod Porkmore 2015-07-24, 20:39

You should've whipped your penis out and just said, "whaddya think?"
Rod Porkmore
Rod Porkmore
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-24, 20:46

You need to expound on stories with the housekeeper before we can adequately define this new opportunity
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-07-24, 20:48

Are you ugly?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-07-24, 20:50

You messed up. Edit your post to end more like a penthouse forum. I had a huge boner
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-07-24, 20:54

Ok, go over there and say thanks for the wine but I have no one to share it with
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-24, 20:55

btw...it hasn't been windy around here in a couple weeks.  What brought the branch down?

Helped neighbor cut some tree branches down Cougar10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-07-24, 20:59

If you honestly made it clear your money siphons were out of town, yeah she wanted the clam hammer.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-24, 22:43

Yes.   She wanted you to prune her branches.   You failed her, now she hates you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-24, 23:10

When you decide to stop playing with your dart by yourself, you should walk down to her place and see if you can hit her bullseye.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-25, 00:20

kingstonlake wrote:Are you ugly?

I think I'm ok. I don't know how to judge myself. I'm maybe a 6? 6.5? 

I don't know what brought the branch down, honestly. I thought maybe a storm hit overnight after I fell asleep one night this week.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-07-25, 00:32

You should have invited her in and gotten more out of it. Don't do anything with her if you really love your wife and kids, but I don't know, I was kind of hoping that she made a legit move at you or she started making out and then stripped down once she got in your house and you had to turn her down.

A little disappointed.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-25, 00:36

Love has nothing to do with a good bang.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-07-25, 00:46

Yeah...worst case you get some hot pics of her that you could have shared with us. Epic ass fail on your part.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-25, 00:48

Is she ugly?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-25, 01:01

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Is she ugly?

She's a petite blonde. Maybe 5'2, 110 max.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-25, 01:03

Is she in EL? I'll hurry over and trim her bush.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-25, 01:12

How would the story have ended if gHost was the OP? The least we can do is write our own gHost-style endings.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-25, 01:15

Turtleneck wrote:How would the story have ended if gHost was the OP? The least we can do is write our own gHost-style endings.

It would've ended with a pic of his Jeep™ tilted at a perilous angle, or cats having sex on his front lawn.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-25, 01:18

Is the Jeep on an angle or is the pic sideways?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-25, 01:22

Turtleneck wrote:Is the Jeep on an angle or is the pic sideways?

Yes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-25, 02:08

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Is she ugly?

You spun off a spinner?

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-25, 03:28

How come this hasn't hit tater-mail yet?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-07-25, 06:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Is she ugly?

Dude!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-25, 09:28

Great story.

My .02 yes she wanted some action and sounds like a trouble maker. Avoid at all costs.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-07-25, 09:47

Yeah she wanted your dick.

Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-07-25, 09:56

steveschneider wrote:Great story.

My .02 yes she wanted some action and sounds like a trouble maker. Avoid at all costs.

Good advice for a married guy who wants to stay that way.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-25, 10:27

steveschneider wrote:Great story.

Yeah, neighbors and co-workers are off limits always. Well, not always, but be advised it could lead to shit in your life that makes you uncomfortable.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-25, 10:29

Dear Penthouse Forum,
I never thought this could happen to me...
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-07-25, 10:32

Good for you honestly... Nothing more low down than a man that cheats on his wife and kids.
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-07-25, 11:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I live on a cul-del-sac. One of the trees had a fairly big branch fall off. My next door neighbor with a chainsaw is out of town, and I have an electric reciprocating saw, so I took care of it. 

While I was out there working, one of the other neighbors a few houses down came by and asked if I could help her. She said that her apple tree had some branches that were dead and they were pretty big and wondered if I could help her. I said sure thing and I brought over my clippers or loppers or whatever those things are called, as well. I cut down some decently sized branches for her and helped her trim the bigger ones, and let her borrow the loppers so that she could finish cutting all of the smaller sized branches and put them into a lawn bag. 

During conversation, I casually mentioned that the wife and kids were out of town. So....fast forward a few hours, and she is returning the clippers. She brings over a bottle of wine as a 'thank you' for helping her. 

Do you think she wanted to sex me? I told her it was no problem and said it wasn't necessary, etc but ultimately accepted. After casual conversation I ended it and shut the door. Did I blow an opportunity here? And sorry, no pics.

DWags got it right. You did the right thing. You may not think much about helping her but there were multiple sets of eyes on both of you and those eyes aren't moving next week.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-25, 14:40

Not that it matters, but is she married?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-25, 14:46

Masturbates wrote:Good for you honestly... Nothing more low down than a man that cheats on his wife and kids.

Hey man, sometimes the best thing you can do FOR your wife and kids is to get some strange on the side. Puts your mind right so you're not all up in your own ass. She'll love you more if you're more laid back.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-25, 15:40

Based on what you post, your wife is gone a lot. Are you sure you are still married?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-07-25, 15:50

The shits gonna hit the fan when the trouble maker talks about the wine she bought you to your wife. I'd start a cover up trail. That always ends well.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-25, 16:33

Giant Moose wrote:Based on what you post, your wife is gone a lot. Are you sure you are still married?

In a week he's going to finally pick up his huge pile of dirty clothes, and he's going to find a note from his wife dated a couple of months ago telling him the marriage is over. That's when he should call the troublemaker up and offer to open that bottle of wine.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-25, 17:30

kingstonlake wrote:The shits gonna hit the fan when the trouble maker talks about the wine she bought you to your wife.  I'd start a cover up trail.  That always ends well.

I'd just be transparent about it. He hasn't done anything yet, and if he covers it up it becomes worse than it is.

My .02 on affairs and this is only from a guy that has stepped out on gf's, the temptation is the best part. However, if pursued the second after whoopee it's awkward from that second on and if you try to sustain it you are living a lie. It takes its toll.

Also, I'm going to assume the neighbor is married and anytime a lady is stepping out on her man it's because they are unhappy about something with her current situation. She doesn't even know WBH, but she's projecting something on him thinking he can fill some need that is lacking in her life. Her husband may just gamble, sit around watching sports and she sees WBH as a proactive guy that gets shit done out in the yard. Ha! Whatever is the case, he's entering a situation with a person that's emotionally volatile and if a dude thinks he can have something on the DL with no strings attached that's a person thinking with the wrong head. Also, the proximity to his house???? - it's a tired old cliche but don't shit where you eat.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-25, 19:03

steveschneider wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:The shits gonna hit the fan when the trouble maker talks about the wine she bought you to your wife.  I'd start a cover up trail.  That always ends well.

I'd just be transparent about it. He hasn't done anything yet, and if he covers it up it becomes worse than it is.

My .02 on affairs and this is only from a guy that has stepped out on gf's, the temptation is the best part. However, if pursued the second after whoopee it's awkward from that second on and if you try to sustain it you are living a lie. It takes its toll.

Also, I'm going to assume the neighbor is married and anytime a lady is stepping out on her man it's because they are unhappy about something with her current situation. She doesn't even know WBH, but she's projecting something on him thinking he can fill some need that is lacking in her life. Her husband may just gamble, sit around watching sports and she sees WBH as a proactive guy that gets shit done out in the yard. Ha! Whatever is the case, he's entering a situation with a person that's emotionally volatile and if a dude thinks he can have something on the DL with no strings attached that's a person thinking with the wrong head. Also, the proximity to his house???? - it's a tired old cliche but don't shit where you eat.

Armchair psychology is the best psychology.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-25, 19:27

The Pantry wrote:Not that it matters, but is she married?
Yes, she is. But he works late.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next