Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helped neighbor cut some tree branches down

+24
Wally Fairway
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
Triple Sparty
y2kMgrad
Giant Moose
GRR Spartan
Masturbates
DWags
Ass Dan
steveschneider
tTy
tGreenWay
CORNER BLITZ
pulling69
Rocinante
HT
Turtleneck
Herbie Green
kingstonlake
The Pantry
Rod Porkmore
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Helped neighbor cut some tree branches down - Page 2 Empty Re: Helped neighbor cut some tree branches down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-25, 19:40

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Not that it matters, but is she married?
Yes, she is. But he works late.
So, she knows he's fucking other chick(s) and wants some revenge...?

Good call backing off.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Helped neighbor cut some tree branches down - Page 2 Empty Re: Helped neighbor cut some tree branches down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-25, 19:45

I think he legitimately works late. I have seen him leaving during the middle of the day to go to work. He is a bit older though.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-25, 19:57

Here's the question I have often asked myself: if I knew for certain that I'd never be caught, would I do it?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-07-25, 20:00

Rocinante wrote:Here's the question I have often asked myself: if I knew for certain that I'd never be caught, would I do it?

I think it all depends on if you actually love your wife.

If you do, you wouldn't because you'd be wrought with guilt over the thing. if you didn't really love her, you'd probably do it because why the hell not?
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-25, 20:01

Rocinante wrote:Here's the question I have often asked myself: if I knew for certain that I'd never be caught, would I do it?
The ageless question...

-4bin

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-07-25, 20:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think he legitimately works late. I have seen him leaving during the middle of the day to go to work. He is a bit older though.

You have way to many posts here to find time to bang the married neighbor who's 5' 2", 110lbs with the older husband who works late.

Wait, you sure know alot about them...........
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-07-25, 20:53

She probably just wanted to thank you for helping her. Don't read too much into it.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-25, 20:56

y2kMgrad wrote:She probably just wanted to thank you for helping her. Don't read too much into it.

This is why UM has a super high percentage of male virgins.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-07-25, 21:02

Turtleneck wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:She probably just wanted to thank you for helping her. Don't read too much into it.

Well I lost my virginity way before college, but whatevs.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-25, 21:03

Turtleneck wrote:

Well, that and, you know, um women...
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-25, 21:20

kingstonlake wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think he legitimately works late. I have seen him leaving during the middle of the day to go to work. He is a bit older though.

You have way to many posts here to find time to bang the married neighbor who's 5' 2", 110lbs with the older husband who works late.

Wait, you sure know alot about them...........

I work from home. This is known.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-25, 22:52

y2kMgrad wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Well I lost my virginity way before college, but whatevs.

So you didn't go to UM?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-07-25, 23:01

Bringing over a bottle of wine is a universal thank you gesture. Or have I been unknowingly sending out flirt signals?
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-25, 23:12

Triple Sparty wrote:Bringing over a bottle of wine is a universal thank you gesture. Or have I been unknowingly sending out flirt signals?
Some dudes like wine Helped neighbor cut some tree branches down - Page 2 2599972566
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-25, 23:30

Triple Sparty wrote:Bringing over a bottle of wine is a universal thank you gesture. Or have I been unknowingly sending out flirt signals?
In retrospect, this is a fair point. 

In addition to the fact that she has to be at least 30 years older than me. And that she brought it in a gift bag, and said "I hope you guys like wine".
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-25, 23:54

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

In addition to the fact that she has to be at least 30 years older than me. And that she brought it in a gift bag, and said "I hope you guys like wine".
Code for "bend me over right here".......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-26, 00:07

HT wrote:

I think it all depends on if you actually love your wife.

If you do, you wouldn't because you'd be wrought with guilt over the thing. if you didn't really love her, you'd probably do it because why the hell not?

Why would you be wracked with guilt? Are you wracked with guilt about masturbating?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-26, 00:12

Sorry, WROUGHT with guilt. By the way the question is rhetorical. Of course I would.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-26, 00:39

LooseGoose wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Seems to me like its code for "I hope you and your husband enjoy this together."
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-26, 00:48

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Seems to me like its code for "I hope you and your husband enjoy this together."

What the fuck ever happened to the "thanks" after someone does something nice for you? Bringing gifts cause WBH does the right thing for a neighbor is like the fucking trophies we have to give all the little participants in soccer. I mean sure it's nice to get a blow job after you've trimmed some trees but a simple @wow thanks@ would be good enough. Bringing wine just complicates things.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-26, 01:08

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

In addition to the fact that she has to be at least 30 years older than me. And that she brought it in a gift bag, and said "I hope you guys like wine"

So, now it comes out the 5'2" 110 "petite blonde" is almost 70...?

You are a major disappointment.   Halfway tempted to go collecting neighborhood dog turds in a bag to set fire on your front porch.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-26, 01:09

Helped neighbor cut some tree branches down - Page 2 1966794946
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-26, 04:55

The Pantry wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

In addition to the fact that she has to be at least 30 years older than me. And that she brought it in a gift bag, and said "I hope you guys like wine"

So, now it comes out the 5'2" 110 "petite blonde" is almost 70...?

You are a major disappointment.   Halfway tempted to go collecting neighborhood dog turds in a bag to set fire on your front porch.
WTH is wrong with 70?   I know a couple 70 year olds that would destroy you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-07-26, 12:56

Only lowlife's and scumbags cheat on their wives.

Don't get married if you don't want to fuck one vagina the rest of your life. It just really isn't that complicated.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-26, 13:05

The_Dude wrote:
Don't get married if you don't want to fuck one vagina the rest of your life.  It just really isn't that complicated.

This is one of your best posts here. Boom. Simple as that.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-26, 13:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
The_Dude wrote:
Don't get married if you don't want to fuck one vagina the rest of your life.  It just really isn't that complicated.

Why?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-26, 13:12

Rocinante wrote:

Why?

Are you asking me why someone shouldn't get married if they don't want to fuck one vagina the rest of their life?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-26, 13:18

Rocinante wrote:

Why?

Are you asking me why someone shouldn't get married if they don't want to fuck one vagina the rest of their life?

Sure. Essentially that's what I'm asking.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-07-26, 14:10

The_Dude wrote:Only lowlife's and scumbags cheat on their wives.

Great point.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-26, 17:34

HT wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Only lowlife's and scumbags cheat on their wives.

Great point.

Why?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-07-26, 18:16

Rocinante wrote:
HT wrote:

Great point.

Why?

I guess because I see marriage as a total commitment to someone, and if you aren't going to be 100% committed to that person (including only fucking one vagina for the rest of your life), then you shouldn't bother because you're wasting both your time and your partner's time.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-26, 19:34

HT wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Why?

I guess because I see marriage as a total commitment to someone, and if you aren't going to be 100% committed to that person (including only fucking one vagina for the rest of your life), then you shouldn't bother because you're wasting both your time and your partner's time.

Whew, someone answered. How is sex related to commitment? To be clearer, is it impossible to desire sex with multiple partners while being "committed" to one person? If so, what is the line? Desire our the actual act?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-07-26, 19:38

Rocinante wrote:
HT wrote:

Whew, someone answered. How is sex related to commitment? To be clearer, is it impossible to desire sex with multiple partners while being "committed" to one person? If so, what is the line? Desire our the actual act?

I don't know what the line is. In my opinion, I would probably say the actual act.

I personally, when I'm with someone, have a hard time feeling attraction/arousal for anyone else. Like the only person that'll do it for me is whoever I'm with. I'm probably extremely abnormal in that sense, though, and I'm sure it has something to do with my Asperger's.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-26, 19:56

HT wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I don't know what the line is. In my opinion, I would probably say the actual act.

I personally, when I'm with someone, have a hard time feeling attraction/arousal for anyone else. Like the only person that'll do it for me is whoever I'm with. I'm probably extremely abnormal in that sense, though, and I'm sure it has something to do with my Asperger's.

So desire to have sex with someone other than your spouse would be okay, but actually having sex with someone else would not?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-07-26, 20:11

Rocinante wrote:
HT wrote:

So desire to have sex with someone other than your spouse would be okay, but actually having sex with someone else would not?

I personally wouldn't be okay with it, but it seems to be a pretty acceptable thing in our society which is why I said the actual act is more the line.

But I would say that when it comes to a negative act, that thinking about performing the act, is better than performing the act itself. If you don't do it, it still shows restraint and some degree of loyalty, which is better than lacking both of those qualities.

Like say a buddy of yours does something that leaves you absolutely livid, and you just want to sock him for it. You want to, but you don't sounds a lot better than wanting to and actually hitting him. It's not like you can undo that, either. The damage is done, and I think cheating on your partner operates similarly along those lines.

People get wrapped up in lots of destructive feelings and emotions all the time. It's better to think and not act upon them, than it is to think and act upon them. Much less damaging and isn't irrevocable.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-26, 22:00

Helped neighbor cut some tree branches down - Page 2 502811600
Roc was dying to have this discussion. 

My .02. 

It's ok to desire to have sex with someone other than your partner. It's ok to actually have sex with someone other than your partner. 

But there's a caveat. The partner has to be on the same page. Trust and communication are probably the two most important things in making a marriage work in my opinion. You don't fuck with either of those things. If your partner is not ok with you boinking other people, you don't boink other people and betray their trust. If you aren't sexually satisfied by your partner, that should be communicated so that you can work together on a solution that doesn't betray their trust. If you can't come to a solution that is agreeable to both parties that you can live with it may be time to end the partnership. 

Marriage is a lot of work and becomes a lot harder once you have kids. Storybook marriages are hollywood bullshit. It's a pain in the fucking ass to be honest with you. But at the end of the day, after a measly 10 years of marriage, I do still love my wife and I'd say roughly 90% of the time I would rather be married to her than be single.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-07-27, 07:43

No pictures - on some boards there would be a neg repathon for such a thing

also - what is tater-mail and how do I sign up

thread potential - 8.5
thread delivers - 2.5

oh well the OT season is almost over, so we will soon get actual football threads
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-27, 08:52

Marriage seems pretty overrated, and difficult. Not sure why it's so desired in society.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-27, 08:58

There are a few hotties in my neighborhood.

And...their trees need to be trimmed.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-27, 08:59

WBH should post more about his kids and wife. He doesn't do that enough.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next